Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: PrettyLittleSophie / baby wipes and cock blocks in Northolt.  (Read 7741 times)

16 review(s) for PrettyLittleSophie (8 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline PLeisure

I too found her to be scrawny and emaciated with bad skin under the thick layer of make-up. The hair and lips are obviously also fake. Another Romanian skank from the well-known Northwood / Greenford stable who are not independent. Only a good choice if you like having a brush with the law, being treated rudely, and sending your hard-earned cash to more shady types in the background.

Useful intel.

Your last review was well received - please consider one for this WG  :hi:

Offline bedhedred

I too found her to be scrawny and emaciated with bad skin under the thick layer of make-up. The hair and lips are obviously also fake. Another Romanian skank from the well-known Northwood / Greenford stable who are not independent. Only a good choice if you like having a brush with the law, being treated rudely, and sending your hard-earned cash to more shady types in the background.

Reassuring words to one and all 😂

Offline bedhedred

Useful intel.

Your last review was well received - please consider one for this WG  :hi:

Agreed. I illustrated your Annabelle review. The Sophie review does not have to be very long.
See this ultra skinny size zero review I did couple of weeks ago...
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=292908.0

Oddly enough it takes quite a while to pack the information into so few words.

Offline aberg3

Unfortunately the meeting took place a little before the permitted time period for reviews

Offline bedhedred

Unfortunately the meeting took place a little before the permitted time period for reviews

You could still review it in the regional board. Do the review and a forum helper will move it. The main thing is to get the opinion down. As things stand, people might think that PLS is a good option.

Personally speaking, if it was 13 months ago and the facts still seem relevant to the present day, then it ought to stand.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 10:39:05 am by bedhedred »

Offline JonasG

Out of 14 reviews, she has 8 positives and 6 negatives or neutrals. (That's not a good rate.)

Pretty safe to say she's an avoid in my book.

Especially when you read some of her positives and I'd say they were given quite generously.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 03:28:15 pm by JonasG »

Offline bedhedred

Here's an example of an aged review that I stuck in the regional board for a much missed Polish hottie.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=271859.msg2779557#msg2779557

Offline Bornslippy

Im sure i fucked this one on a couple of occasions when working from from the usual Clarkson court location in Hatfield. Cracking tight body, braces on teeth, bad girl tattoos on back of upper legs? Booked hour second visit when realises she full full on dfk, dt, ball sucking, and cum swallowing. Great punt.......anyway back to the original posters dud...

Offline bedhedred

Im sure i fucked this one on a couple of occasions when working from from the usual Clarkson court location in Hatfield. Cracking tight body, braces on teeth, bad girl tattoos on back of upper legs? Booked hour second visit when realises she full full on dfk, dt, ball sucking, and cum swallowing. Great punt.......anyway back to the original posters dud...

You mean the dynamite Anna SweetGirl? I'd pay proper money to see her again. The only things she would not let me do was fingers inside and anal. Everything else was enthusiastically provided.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 09:24:07 am by bedhedred »

Offline Bornslippy

yeah...forgot I reviewed her. gutted when she left Hatfield.

Offline secret.hombre

shame - she looks bloody brilliant in her pics

Offline bedhedred

Offline The Italian Stallion

I would also leave a neutral review with the fact that I traveled two hours, in one direction I was a little late, which I warned about all the time because I got lost on the road and when she finally accepted me she said that maybe 30 minutes, not 60 after I agreed and we went to the room she said that she didn't want a rush time and almost kicked me out.All the time telling me to be quiet that there was someone in the other room. After I went outside she told me that if I waited 30 minutes she would get me for an hour. But I left and she started with an apology which was not sincere in my opinion. I was also to blame for being late. The apartment was behind the Sainsbury store. For someone maybe indiscreet. Otherwise, she was quite sexy.But reading now about the service and I'm glad that I happened to get lost and late than to lose my money and nerves as well as more time. Thanks for the review. And I'm sorry for your experience! It happened in August 2020

Offline bedhedred

Mine happened in August, yours too?

Offline The Italian Stallion

Only £ 10 for transport and 4 hours of travel. But the walk was worth it because I had never traveled to this area.And that's why I didn't have option B :) :music:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 09:20:25 pm by The Italian Stallion »