Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anastasia Babe Girl N22- Avoid like the plague  (Read 2570 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5184366) (0 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6975438) (9 positive, 8 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Jamesryan122

External Link/Members Only

Paid - 60 for 30 mins

Comms -  done over text quick to respond this was all fine

The meet is where it went badly. So I arrived she greets me in normal clothes. It's the girl in the photo so no complaints and tbh her body looked unreal so I was already not thinking with me head. I get in she asks for money when I'm half way into the bedroom. She goes and stashes it comes back I request a massage she kinda Huff's and tells me to turn over, still at this point I am just thinking with the old boy because her attitude from here just gets worse.

Massage for about 5 mins then I turn over she slaps a condom on and start sucking. She still had her jeans on at this point so I asked if she would take them off she snaps back that I should relax she will do it when she's ready??!?. She finally takes them offf sucks my dick for about 3 mins and the is like let's fuck I said I wasnt finished getting blown but she's just like no let's fuck.

She gets in doggy and I start lapping but her whole body movement is off she's like hunched over and grabbing the condom so I cant even get into it. She stops like a few minutes in saying I'm going to rough wtf? I was basically humping like a virgin because she wasn't allowing any sort of rhythm. At this point it gets worse I'm like why did you accept the booking if you can't be bothered, I then asked for 20 quid back and I'd leave because the whole thing was a shit show. She refuses saying I already had sex and she would finish me off with a blowjob. I didn't put up much of a fight we had a but of back and forth but she continued sucking me off whilst insulting me in Hungarian I'm pretty sure.

After I finished I got up put my clothes on a left she called me something again in Hungarian as I left.

All in all fucking terrible experience I hated the fact that this cunt got 60 quid off of me. I would have rather wiped my arse with it then burnt it.

Everything about this punt was negative apart from her body tbh absolute shit show.

Please none of you make the same mistake!

Offline king tarzan

looks like linda Populous or what ver her name is on GMTV
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline drillaaaa

Real shame man sorry to hear you had such a shit experience, she looks unreal and has been on my hotlist for a while, making me double think now. OW always a red light for me, weirdly idk y
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 11:26:43 pm by drillaaaa »