Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan2019xxxx, Paddington — TIME WASTER  (Read 1542 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5517002) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline babayaga69

External Link/Members Only

I was in central and wanting to shag a WG with a pretty face and not expensive. I have Megan2019xxxx in my HL for a while and I was gonna see if I’m  lucky enough to actually meet her after reading reading most of her reviews were negative from guys being stood up by her but couple guys did manage to meet her.

texted in the morning to confirm time and services, 2 round cim & owo included for £100.

When I was about 30mins away, I texted her to check if she’s still available to meet, no reply, called and got cut off after couple rings then I knew it’s not gonna happen.

I assume she prioritises all her diva bookings.

Already have my plan B in place which ended up a positive
With Sophie_the_blonde

Will review separately

Offline TTGR

Good shift onto plan B.
Always have that back up!

Offline Bornslippy

Has anyone actually met with this little hottie?

Offline king tarzan

Has anyone actually met with this little hottie?

🖐🖐 up i have yummied her mango dessert !!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dashing

... most of her reviews were negative from guys being stood up by her ....

texted in the morning to confirm time and services...

When I was about 30mins away, I texted her to check if she’s still available to meet, no reply, called and got cut off after couple rings then I knew it’s not gonna happen.

Messes you around  :thumbsdown: and in the topsy-turvy world of SP profiles someone has bothered to write:

Hidden Image/Members Only
 :dash:

and expects you to:

:dash: :dash:

Thanks for the heads up, OP.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 12:47:58 pm by Dashing »

Offline babayaga69

She actually texted back after 8pm, 6 hours after when our meeting supposed to be, saying she’s available now. To be honest, i might try her again but make sure I have plan b or even c ready. She looks really good and good value, and there are people to confirm seeing her so she’s real.

Offline king tarzan

She actually texted back after 8pm, 6 hours after when our meeting supposed to be, saying she’s available now. To be honest, i might try her again but make sure I have plan b or even c ready. She looks really good and good value, and there are people to confirm seeing her so she’s real.

she is very subdued and passive, she was sucking my truncheon whilst looking at her phone in the other hand.. need a lot of polite patience with her..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bangman

I'm glad king tarzan had a good time, shame I'm reading this review. Im not sure what to think. OP would you say the pics are accurate.
But look at her arse...I can doggy and rim her all day.

Offline TP84

she is very subdued and passive, she was sucking my truncheon whilst looking at her phone in the other hand.. need a lot of polite patience with her..

Multitasking.

what is her name on diva