Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Decadentlydee Colindale  (Read 2760 times)

51 review(s) for decadentlydee (25 positive, 8 neutral, 18 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Kalvin01

UTTER WASTE OF TIME! texted in the morning and arranged a time to meet... was left waiting in the Colindale area for 1.30 hours after sending multiple texts and miss calls. She finally replies back saying she is in a cab on her way home and will be an additional 15-20 mins, so I decide to wait... Hidden Image/Members Only Waited another 1.30 hours in the same so I decided to go home.
Silly me was really looking forward to her notorious bj so I decided to give her another chance and boom again late evening, same thing happened. This time she actually gives me an address but when I arrived, I was left with no answer again.

Big waste of time in my experience!

Offline Cupid Stuntz

adultwork.com/1501062

adultwork.com/decadentlydee

Online LLPunting

Shit as she was for standing you up you have to question your own behaviour, nobody spends 3+ hours waiting on an SP they've never met and haven't paid.  Sorry you had a bad result but you definitely made it worse for yourself.     :wacko:

Why no plan B, C, D?  Loads of other options for that service.   :unknown:

When you did your research did you pay attention to the multiple comments about her being a drug fiend?   :dash:

Offline smiths

UTTER WASTE OF TIME! texted in the morning and arranged a time to meet... was left waiting in the Colindale area for 1.30 hours after sending multiple texts and miss calls. She finally replies back saying she is in a cab on her way home and will be an additional 15-20 mins, so I decide to wait... Hidden Image/Members Only Waited another 1.30 hours in the same so I decided to go home.
Silly me was really looking forward to her notorious bj so I decided to give her another chance and boom again late evening, same thing happened. This time she actually gives me an address but when I arrived, I was left with no answer again.

Big waste of time in my experience!

This is a review, you booked her for a specific time and she fucked you over. I walked when I met her as she was off her head and looked like a skeleton.

I will move this to the London review board.

Offline Fully Sated

This is a review, you booked her for a specific time and she fucked you over. I walked when I met her as she was off her head and looked like a skeleton.

I will move this to the London review board.

I am taking the liberty of changing this review from positive to negative.

Offline unus669

Sorry to hear about your experience OP. I’m assuming you didn’t read this WGs feedback before embarking on your booking. If you did? Plan B, C would have been reasonable. Also, I wouldn’t advise anyone to book her if you have to travel, due to her time keeping. Both times I saw her she was local. First time I waited a bit and left. Second time she said she’ll make it up to me, only waited 5 minutes, third time I didn’t wait at at all.

Offline kuck

She's quite unreliable that way. I had to wait around 45 minutes, but did get to see her. This was when she was in Whitechapel.

I do want to visit again, but don't know if I can actually travel all the way up to Colindale and not even be sure I'll see her.  :manhater:

Online scutty brown

working links
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

those profile photos make her nose look like its well-used for sniffing

Offline tantraman

... those profile photos make her nose look like its well-used for sniffing

... those and many others collected here :music:

Offline tantraman

UTTER WASTE OF TIME! ...

But I do understand why you persevered for 3hrs+, OP :blush: ...

Accepting I was lucky with logistics, Daniella delivered a legendary throat-fuck with unflinching CIT and swallow, and this alone makes this sexperience stupendously Positive. But I think we all realize that she’s a desperate and drug-fuelled WG, and I do feel dirty and disappointed in myself for taking advantage … but I can’t say I wouldn’t do the same again.

Offline Chattymatty88

She’s a write off honestly I feel like paying money for a girl .. you expect a model or a sexy female .. this lady is a drug addict her breathing is so Loud it’s scary she weighs like 6 stone and her blowjob is so dry it didn’t even feel nice tbh she made me ban myself from punting until next month .

Offline kuck

...and her blowjob is so dry ...

I take it she didn't cover you completely with coconut oil?

Offline Chattymatty88

Mate she did but honestly I don’t understand why and how  ppl on here can give her positive she is literally on hard drugs . I can meet better girls in a club I felt like I was robbed paying her