Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian Cinnamon £150.00 for 60 mins Cambridge. (DIDNT HAPPEN - V LATE CALL OFF)  (Read 4138 times)

16 review(s) for Indian_Cinnamon (13 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline norwichfunseeker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Isha has been on my HL for a little while, Ive seen the previous comments on here about her, but to be fair she was always nice and sweet in our communications.

Seeing that she is stopping in cambridge next month I was keen to visit, and if as good as the previous reviews on here I would have had time for a couple more visits too! I explained that I was travelling from Norwich too. (70 miles each way it turns out)
Booking confirmed for an hour with a couple of days notice, and an option of outfits suggested etc. All looking good with parking options provided.

Confirmation texts exchanged the night before the booking, and given the distance a 'on way' text set whilst I was on route the following morning.

I get parked 10-15 minutes before the time, and send a text. No reply.
I wait what seems a life time, and then at the time of the booking get a text 'period started' I replied (having not been in this position before) massively  disappointed with a what happens now then, only to get a 'might have to reschedule after 3 days'

To be fair isha did text a couple of apologies and said she was looking forward to seeing me in 3 days. I asked if the rates would be the same, and she offered a £10 discount on an hours booking to 'make up for the 70 mile drive'.
After expressing my disappointment, as I carefully pick who I see to avoid late call offs, but situiations like this cannot be avoided, Isha increased her discount to £20.00.

Up to this point all was good, these things happen, she had offered as best she could, to make amends. However She is still taking bookings today.
When I challenged her, and asked for an explanation she said she is only offering Oral (Giving) and DFK. (no where was that mentioned in the booking request)
I also said that given the circumstances I would have considered a shorter booking as described above, as better than a 70 mile drive home with aching balls. Isha said there was confusion as she new I wanted an hour, and FS - Erm yes, thats was before the painters arrived.
She also said "20 off is not an easy offer for me, especially given that I pay my taxes from this work' Im not sure what thats meant to me, but I did ask who was going to pay for my fuel for my wasted 140 mile drive.

The reason I challenged her after having it confirmed she still taking bookings was to give her a chance to explain, but that wasnt forthcoming.

Im posting this as an account of my experience so others can make an informed choice.
As ive said she was very polite and pleasant in all comms, and im sure would be a good punt, as per the previous reviews, but not for me following this.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 07:16:25 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Offline winkywanky

Sorry to hear this NFS.

With the situation as described by yourself (and you've been at pains to explain it fully) it seems as though she fucked you over. The old thing about having the painters in, and then miraculously she's still taking oral-only bookings when infact she hasn't even put that on her profile. It just smacks of bullshit, in reality she just didn't fancy your booking for whatever reason, or a regular popped up or she got a better offer than yours (longer booking or such).

She fucked you over and then lied about it, and then she moans about giving you £20 off because she pays her taxes? What does she want, a flipping medal? We all (I hope) pay fucking taxes, and she cost you a 140 mile roundtrip which is probably 3hrs of your life and £40 in fuel.

Very bad  :thumbsdown:

Offline norwichfunseeker

Exactly.

Thanks WW, appreciate your reply.
Ive not posted this to be again Isha, just tried to give an honest account, so others can make in informed choice when choosing who to book.
They may think twice before travelling to book, as may fall foul of the same scenario.

Im a big boy, these thinks happen, and we all move on.

I will leave others to make their choice (although it would be interesting to see if anyone has had any comms from  Isha to see if if confirms either of our stories)

Offline RockyBaboa69

Sorry, that sounds like it must have been a genuine excuse, as the girl is very genuine and nice person, I swear. I met her many times, she certainly does not deserve a NEGATIVE?

I personally think it should be a NEUTRAL because you have not seen her yet to get a feel of what she is like, and she gave you a £20 discount off your next meet, and she has not punted during the time you have booked, as in, she was not with someone else but genuinely was on her period, so I do not see she deserves a "negative" on here   :unknown:

I just messaged her for a full -service 1 hour booking, and she asked me to contact her after 3 days time. I think anyone wanting a 1 hour booking is being postponed to after 3 days time.

Offline winkywanky

Sorry, that sounds like it must have been a genuine excuse, as the girl is very genuine and nice person, I swear. I met her many times, she certainly does not deserve a NEGATIVE?

I personally think it should be a NEUTRAL because you have not seen her yet to get a feel of what she is like, and she gave you a £20 discount off your next meet, and she has not punted during the time you have booked, as in, she was not with someone else but genuinely was on her period, so I do not see she deserves a "negative" on here   :unknown:

I just messaged her for a full -service 1 hour booking, and she asked me to contact her after 3 days time. I think anyone wanting a 1 hour booking is being postponed to after 3 days time.

What are you on about? How dare you tell NFS how he should rate the girl  :unknown:.

He got screwed, it's plain to see. For you to come along and tell him he should give her a Neutral is bang out of order and just makes you look like a White Knight.

This is a review site, we speak as we find, not what others tell us to find because they found something different.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Funnily enough I had emailed her on AW earlier today as I saw her green light on and asked if she was available today...she replied that she could see me later tonight or tomorrow afternoon...absolutely no mention of restricted services.

So I tend to agree with OPs rating of a negative as something just doesn’t feel right...if she genuinely is on her period then fair enough but why not mention it straight away rather than try and secure a booking.

Needless to say having read this review I won’t be heading to Cambridge

Offline RockyBaboa69

Well, I told what I felt. That's just my two cents, I shall rest my case. Up to you guys  :hi:

Offline norwichfunseeker

RB,

everyone is entitled to their opinion and ive just stated the facts.

I'm also sure if a booking is made and confirmed but doesnt happen, its an automatic negative.

I get you're a fan (i've seen you previous comments / reviews) however you have stated in your reply 'and she has not punted during the time you have booked'
and a text I got from Isha stated 'I havent had another pint (sic) in your time that you have booked for us'

ill just leave that there.

Offline winkywanky

Funnily enough I had emailed her on AW earlier today as I saw her green light on and asked if she was available today...she replied that she could see me later tonight or tomorrow afternoon...absolutely no mention of restricted services.

Clearly, one of you is lying.

And I know who I'd put my money on  :thumbsdown:

Offline RockyBaboa69

After that call off reply, did she message you apologising, or just booked with someone else?

Offline RockyBaboa69

Was she taking an hour booking ?

Offline norwichfunseeker

After that call off reply, did she message you apologising, or just booked with someone else?

Her apology for cancelling came in her 5th text, after id said 'I know you cannot help nature, but to text me at the time of the booking is poor form'
How am I meant to know if she took another punter? ive never said she did. 

Offline RockyBaboa69

Obviously, she would not be texting you, is she was with some other punter innit  :unknown:  , was her texts replies immediate or widely spaced?

Offline winkywanky

For the avoidance of doubt, NFS, are you happy to say when this was that you were let down by this WG?

Offline norwichfunseeker

Obviously, she would not be texting you, is she was with some other punter innit  :unknown:  , was her texts replies immediate or widely spaced?

would you like the entire transcript RB ?
Initial replies were quite quick, then there was a delay as I was driving home.

My beef isnt she bumped me to fit another punterin at the same time, ive never said she did. She bumped me because the painters arrived and is still taking bookings.

Offline norwichfunseeker

For the avoidance of doubt, NFS, are you happy to say when this was that you were let down by this WG?

Was earlier today WW.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Was she taking an hour booking ?

I didn’t mention anything about the length of a booking, but if she was on restricted services I would have expected her to mention it....instead I got a response saying she was available tonight and tomorrow

Still doesn’t matter now as I won’t be seeing her

Offline winkywanky

I didn’t mention anything about the length of a booking, but if she was on restricted services I would have expected her to mention it....instead I got a response saying she was available tonight and tomorrow

Still doesn’t matter now as I won’t be seeing her

May we ask what time she messaged you naughtyboy?

Offline norwichfunseeker

Thanks Funseeker.

NP - I have no axe to grind with this, or any other WG. Ive just reported my experience, and will allow others to make their own choice as they wish

Offline winkywanky

I'll come right out and say it: it seems highly likely to me that Cinnamon is lying about being on her period, and therefore by implication, so is Baboa.

If Baboa is lying to White Knight Cinnamon, and then tells you he thinks a Negative is unfair on the girl, then that's very serious given the nature of this site.

Offline RockyBaboa69

winkywanky - I am not lying, and I do not see the need to white knight her, she is good on her own. Thanks.

Offline norwichfunseeker

winkywanky - I am not lying, and I do not see the need to white knight her, she is good on her own. Thanks.

Pop up a screen shot of your request and her reply? Just a thought.

Offline winkywanky

Funny that, because that's exactly what you did, and to that end you told Funseeker she certainly didn't deserve a Negative, but instead a Neutral  :unknown:.

Offline RockyBaboa69

Pop up a screen shot of your request and her reply? Just a thought.

SURE, will do. Please find attached. I request Naughtyboyuk too to do the same, just in case he got in touch with Isha again?

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 09:47:31 pm by RockyBaboa69 »

Offline norwichfunseeker

SURE, will do. Please find attached. I request Naughtyboyuk too to do the same, just in case he got in touch with Isha again?

No timestamps?! proves nothing.

Offline Bornslippy

Negative all day long. I'd be fucking livid

Offline winkywanky

Why have you taken off the timestamps?

Or perhaps the clock on your phone got broken  :lol:.

You're taking everyone for mugs!  :unknown:

Offline Wozel

Was on the HL but fuck that. She knew she had a booking and when girls are about to come on they know it , boobs get sensitive etc so she should have said something earlier. Big Negative in my eyes so won’t be parting my money or time with that shit

Offline winkywanky

Aha!!

So finally, Ms. Cinnamon has actually written up on her profile that she's on her period  :rolleyes:. Don't know exactly when, but it certainly wasn't on there before when all this had already kicked off.

So she's either looking on here herself, or perhaps she has a 'little helper' who guides her?  :unknown:

Offline winkywanky

Well I say she's written it up, but what a strange turn of phrase for a lady, which kind of doesn't fit in with the way the rest of the profile is written?

ON PERIOD. Available today for 15min quickie bookings only. Cheers!

Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! Hmmm, however many times you say it, it just sounds kind of weird.

Offline Wozel

Profile seems to have disappeared now

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Not wanting to get into a barney with me fellow punters but i see her profile has gone off line now!

Question the text timestamp ?, dont have that modern a phone whats the time in the middle top of the screen mean?.

I know rocks rather fond of her and I've seen her a few times myself and she, in my opinion is a very pleasant togehter intellegent girl.

I very much doubt shes "bumped" you for someone else NFseeker. It just dosent seem like her behavouir somehow, she's always been straight and well sorted in my mettings with her.

I'm just wondering if somethimngs gone wrong there or in her life somewhere?  I AM NOT for a moment accusing anyone here of lying, not at all but this does seem somewhat odd.

Comermisertions NF seeker i can understand how pissed off you feel about this as you sayits a 140 mile round trip thats a bloody long while to go and if i were aseeing a lady in Norwich I'd feel much the same.

All very sad:(

Offline sunnyj

Sorry to hear that and thanks OP for the review. :hi:
Regarding the review rating, it's OP's review and his rating.

Offline sunnyj

This SP got a history of using this forum as an advertising platform.

This post
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=227845.msg2491679#msg2491679
and this one looks similar
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=274137.msg2938611#msg2938611

Whenever she starts working, someone bumps her old review or post her available as a separate thread.
Read these threads & posts and make your own decision.

Offline JayEZ2K

A 70-mile round-trip wasted, and last minute cancellation, that's a shame, NWFS. I was going to see her back when she was 80/30 minutes, but opted not to when her price increased to 100/30 minutes. In any case, it appears she's quit/moved on since her profile is no longer active.

Better luck next punt.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Aha!!

So finally, Ms. Cinnamon has actually written up on her profile that she's on her period  :rolleyes:. Don't know exactly when, but it certainly wasn't on there before when all this had already kicked off.

So she's either looking on here herself, or perhaps she has a 'little helper' who guides her?  :unknown:

I can confirm  Isha has seen this thread.
As I've said before i have only posted my experience, to enable others to make a balanced choice.
Following the previous reviews on here some people may wish to still proceed, and  I genuinely hope they have a good time, as isha does have her fans on here. Of course that is subject to her profile returning.

Happy punting guys, and stay safe.

Offline muddy funxter

Rocky rocky rocky...... muggy mate .... just muggy

Offline Rock123

Fully endorse the fact that this should be a negative as she pissed you about and something does feel dodgy about the connection between RB and this SP.

Offline Charlie Chalk

It doesn’t matter what you personally think, you didn’t have a wasted 140 mile round trip and be out petrol money as a result. It’s the OP’s punt (or non-punt in this case) so his decision. For the record, I’d have done the same.

The “painters are in” is an old excuse used by a number of WG’s when they get a short notice better offer or if they just decide they can’t be bothered with the booking. This may or may not be the case here, but the OP has some justification for being suspicious, especially since she had no corresponding warnings on her profile.

You instantly jumping to her defence is classic WK behaviour. You might have rated this differently but it’s not your decision. You also state categorically that she didn’t see another punter instead, despite there being no evidence either way. Finally, you seem very sure that she was “genuinely” on her period - how could you know that?

I’ll be treating any further reviews from you (especially on this WG) with some caution.

Offline Charlie Chalk

Another reply from Rockybalboa69 on another thread re this girl - for some context:
Can I just mention a few words here without offending anybody:

Indian_Cinnamon (Isha) is in Cambridge for the first time indeed, she disappeared off the scene for 2 months, but now her profile is up again. She has not toured or changed her location ever since she came to Cambridge.

She has not written a "positive review" of herself, she posted pictures of herself in that and clearly mentioned that it is only to show her pictures are up on her profile. It was removed by the board.

I do not understand  :unknown: why some are so against this nice girl, who is ACTUALLY A LOVELY HUMAN BEING, COURTEOUS AND A DECENT PERSON. I have had many average to bad punts, but Isha has never disappointed me and is truly one of the best.

Offline winkywanky

Seems to be a pattern emerging here... :rolleyes:

Offline norwichfunseeker

Hello everyone,

Following the posting of this review, I have received so many PM messages asking me to describe how Indian_Cinnamon (Isha) looks. Please excuse me for not responding personally to each one of you. Thought I’d simply attach one of her most recent pictures to this review, in the hope that this will answer you guys.. She’s going to go away soon. Happy punting. Ciao. :hi:

And this from his most recent view on same girl.

Offline RockyBaboa69

I shall refrain from all further updates on Indian Cinnamon. She is really a classy Indian girl with good manners, and there is a reason why I’m being preferential towards her. And I personally have not come across another decent enough option to punt in Cambridge on a Regular basis, by that I mean once or twice a week. I also DirectCam with her and so I know her personality a little more than anyone else.

Best,
RB
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 12:42:06 am by RockyBaboa69 »

Offline RockyBaboa69

« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 12:41:44 am by RockyBaboa69 »

Offline winkywanky

Hello everyone,

Following the posting of this review, I have received so many PM messages asking me to describe how Indian_Cinnamon (Isha) looks. Please excuse me for not responding personally to each one of you. Thought I’d simply attach one of her most recent pictures to this review, in the hope that this will answer you guys.. She’s going to go away soon. Happy punting. Ciao. :hi:

It's a funny thing, even some of my reviews can be slightly gushing if I've had a good time with a WG, but I've never, ever had anyone PM me asking what a girl looked like  :unknown:.

Let alone several members PMing me to ask what she looks like.

If anyone wants to know what she looks like, they simply post a request openly under the review, where everyone can see it...because it's a forum  :dash:.

The bullshit-o-meter is going off the scale here  :thumbsdown:.

Offline winkywanky

I shall refrain from all further updates on Indian Cinnamon. She is really a classy Indian girl with good manners, and there is a reason why I’m being preferential towards her. And I personally have not come across another decent enough option to punt in Cambridge on a Regular basis, by that I mean once or twice a week. I also DirectCam with her and so I know her personality a little more than anyone else.

Best,
RB

Seems to me like you are lying your arse off.

And the sad thing in all of this, is she fucked up (it happens, as Funseeker himself said), and after a couple of commiserative replies from other members it would have just gone away and been forgotten about.

But what you have done Rocky, is made it ten times worse for the girl with all this dubious crap you've been posting in her defence  :unknown:.

So yes, please refrain before you do her reputation any more damage than you have already.

Offline norwichfunseeker

I shall refrain from digging myself into a deeper hole.
Best,
RB

Fixed that for you RB
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 01:00:37 am by norwichfunseeker »