Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LucyLovesit (AW) I Didn't - Ashton, Greater Manchester  (Read 2582 times)

19 review(s) for Xx Lucy xX (14 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Kool Keef

External Link/Members Only

30 min booking at the Whoretel in Ashton.

I left this one feeling frustrated & unfulfilled & wishing I'd gone elsewhere or even stayed at home & had a Tommy, hence the red.

Kissing was very open mouthed FK but with no tongue whatsoever which was a first for me & felt odd, couldn't get used to it, hoped it would improve but it never did.
OWO was decent with some DT.
RO was very brief because she wouldn't fully open her legs for some reason.  :unknown:
 No fingers.
Rubber on & the biggest disappointment was her restricting me from fully penetrating her by constantly positioning herself awkwardly or opening her legs just enough for me to get half my dick in at best, this combined with a pretty thick rubber meant I couldn't really feel a lot.
I was losing wood & interest after a few mins of this.
Tried Doggy next, still quite awkward but I could go a bit deeper so it was marginally better than mish, but she then started with the fake moans & urging me to cum, despite the fact we were only halfway into the punt.  :dash:
Hate that shit.
Very Romanian P & D so far
Finished with some owo & her again urging me to cum,  this always has the opposite effect on me so I had to finish myself off.
That's ALWAYS a negative for me. I can stay at home & have a wank ffs & save myself 70 quid, I'm paying the WG to take care of that for me after all.

She's a 30 something, woman next door, definitely not a size 10, think the photos are old, not really representative imo, nice enough to chat to, after rushing me during the action she was in no rush to get me out the door during the post punt chat & was happy to leisurely talk.
Personally I'd prefer no rush during the sex & a quick chat afterwards.

£70 for 30 mins, definitely won't return.

Offline samneil15

Thanks for the review KK, you've saved me bothering with this one.

I liked the look, and I prefer the more shapely girls over skinny ones but what a shit service.

I think we've all had those SP's who want you to cum asap but are then happy to talk shit once you've cum.

Better luck on the next one.

Offline Kool Keef

Thanks for the review KK, you've saved me bothering with this one.

I liked the look, and I prefer the more shapely girls over skinny ones but what a shit service.

I think we've all had those SP's who want you to cum asap but are then happy to talk shit once you've cum.

Better luck on the next one.

Cheers Sam, onwards & upwards  :thumbsup:

Offline threechilliman

How did you find getting into the hotel as I think this is the same chain as the Bury one? Any covid related hoops to jump through?

Offline mexicola

Sorry to hear you bad a bad one.

She tours near me quite a lot and ive always been sceptical of her and assumed it would be a poor session, i think there are a few threads here about her and another girl she tours with a d their feedback is quite mixed.

She seems to appear near me with this girl Engkish Layla too, assume tgey tour together. I think she gas poor form on here too which has put me off Lucy  too.

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/English%5Flayla%5Fprice
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 04:48:26 pm by mexicola »

Offline Kool Keef

How did you find getting into the hotel as I think this is the same chain as the Bury one? Any covid related hoops to jump through?

Been there a couple of times recently,  no problems at all. Same as pre lockdown.

Offline Kool Keef

Sorry to hear you bad a bad one.

She tours near me quite a lot and ive always been sceptical of her and assumed it would be a poor session, i think there are a few threads here about her and another girl she tours with a d their feedback is quite mixed.

She seems to appear near me with this girl Engkish Layla too, assume tgey tour together. I think she gas poor form on here too which has put me off Lucy  too.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not sure if she was working with anyone else the day I saw her, she never mentioned anything about a duo partner  :unknown:

She came across in her service like she was a bit jaded, using all the old WG tricks, don't know if it was a bad day, or just me , either way it made for a poor experience

Offline threechilliman

Been there a couple of times recently,  no problems at all. Same as pre lockdown.
Cheers fella :thumbsup:

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Sorry to read you didnt love it!

I only wanna hear you gonna cum if its near the end

Profile gone/hidden now

Offline Ihateaero

If they’d rather chat than fuck, they’re in the wrong job. Hate it when that happens - once you’ve popped, they open up and relax. So annoying!