Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella_mai - Stoke  (Read 2539 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4990325) (6 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Placebo88

1 hour for £100.

Booked a couple of days in advance. Initial contact through Adultwork messages. Her replies were prompt, clear and friendly. Phone number was given and I was asked to text to confirm on the morning of the booking. I did so and got sent her postcode.

Hanley area of Stoke on Trent. Convenient for public transport. I didnt notice any nearby car parks, maybe room for on street parking.

I called at the allotted time and was politely asked to wait a further 5 minutes and then I was given her house number. A private residence.

Initially I was a bit disappointed with her appearance. No face pictures are available and I was probably expecting too much based on her excellent AW feedback. I thought her quite plain but as the booking progressed and she won me over I amended this to quirky. It isn't an objective thing to quantify. Age appeared accurate, she could have got away with younger if she was less honest.

She was well presented. Nice lingerie. Good, voluptuous body with great breasts. Some of her photos imply she is a bit smaller than I found her. The stats in her interview, size 14 etc, all seemed correct.

Friendly and focused from the start and throughout the whole booking. All services delivered to a very high standard and felt like she was really engaging. Oral is covered.

Inside her place was nicely done out and spot on for cleanliness as was Ella herself.Good bed.

No signs of clock watching. I got the full time and never felt at all rushed.

A very positive, reasonably priced booking. I'd only advise against if you are looking for a stunner or model. For a realistic GFE then I rated this highly.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Placebo88

I forgot to say she is a non smoker. Pale skinned without any tattoos and with reddish, mid length hair. I think it was dyed.

Offline Arbetare

Nice one - looks like a TOFTT  :thumbsup:

You mention OW, is that how she operates or your choice? It'd be good to know if OWO was on offer.

Offline ArchBacon

Ooh she looks nice, thanks for review! Never noticed her in any of my searches in this area and it's not exactly flush with quality, maybe she only has her profile up when she's working. Most of the AW feedback looks like its from locals.

Offline Placebo88

Nice one - looks like a TOFTT  :thumbsup:

You mention OW, is that how she operates or your choice? It'd be good to know if OWO was on offer.

OWO isn't on offer. Her oral is very good but covered only.

Offline Arbetare

OWO isn't on offer. Her oral is very good but covered only.

Thanks. I prefer OWO, but this one is a maybe/perhaps.