Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I'll give your Profile a Makeover, in return for free sex!!  (Read 3214 times)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

SirFrank

I smell CUNT. Read some of his feedback it's like he wrote it himself....

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I smell CUNT. Read some of his feedback it's like he wrote it himself....

Yes, of course. Most likely, he wrote his FB whilst he had full access to their profiles!!!

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
You should read the profiles he writes.  All courtesan this and high class that regardless of what the girl is like.  A profile is supposed to show what sort of woman is writing it surely?

he also alienates just about every prossie on there by insulting them saying everyone on AW it the lower end of the market.  really so we are all low end but he is on AW so must be low end too

worst part is when you are new to prossying and AW you don't know what to write on your profile so girls will turn to him for help and end up with shite profiles that say nothing about he girl herself

k

By profession I write adverts. Normally I charge £600 a day but I get bored writing adverts about financial, domestic, health and you-name-it products. And writing a profile for a woman like you is a lot more fun :)
I wouldn't like to be in his shoes when HMRC finds out who he is.  Let's see now 16 jobs done over the past year at £600 per day, plus the VAT (and that's probably the tip of an iceberg) is still income regardless how it is paid. 

LL

From his interview...
What sort of women turn you on?  the woman who, when we look at each other, we both know what each other is thinking
 :vomit:
and people tell me I'm fluffy!

This guy sounds like a creep.  The sort of punter that WGs want to deter from getting in touch with them, when they write things like, "no I don't need a photographer", "no, I don't need a website".  They can add a new one for this bloke -  "no, my profile doesn't need a fucking make-over!"

I wouldn't like to be in his shoes when HMRC finds out who he is.  Let's see now 16 jobs done over the past year at £600 per day, plus the VAT (and that's probably the tip of an iceberg) is still income regardless how it is paid.
If he's paid in shags then the taxman will want his 30%.  So maybe a few free blowies will suffice :D
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 08:13:29 pm by LL »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
You should read the profiles he writes.  All courtesan this and high class that regardless of what the girl is like.  A profile is supposed to show what sort of woman is writing it surely?

he also alienates just about every prossie on there by insulting them saying everyone on AW it the lower end of the market.  really so we are all low end but he is on AW so must be low end too

worst part is when you are new to prossying and AW you don't know what to write on your profile so girls will turn to him for help and end up with shite profiles that say nothing about he girl herself

Reminds me of another cunt who keeps taking advantage of new girls on aW.... Dr Spanks  :scare: :scare: :scare:

SirFrank

He's really setting the girls up for a world of shit. If I book Shirley Bassey I don expect to turn up and find the door opened by Jodie Marsh. It's really false advertising and can only go one way. A skank is asking for trouble if she advertises as a high class courtesan

Offline ClimaxMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Now why didn't I think of that??  :D

Fair play to him. I did some photographs for some amateur models on AW and it raised their profile a lot. However, I NEVER advertised I could improve their profile, and nor should he........some girls will get duped, BUT if he is as good as he says, and looking at his shit pics, I doubt he is, he will get some enquiries.
I didn't get any free sex either!  :(

SirFrank

Fair play to him. I did some photographs for some amateur models on AW and it raised their profile a lot. However, I NEVER advertised I could improve their profile, and nor should he........some girls will get duped, BUT if he is as good as he says, and looking at his shit pics, I doubt he is, he will get some enquiries.
I didn't get any free sex either!  :(

Did she pay you in kind  ;)

vorian

Offline Roth

And here's another low life creepy cunt Pixelpepper (banned from this site) -just doing what cones natural apparently.

External Link/Members Only

As well as seemingly managing Cheeky Hands and Deep Pleasure Massage, you can tell by some of his feedback, who he works for (or who works for him more likely)!

Riot Doll

He prefers to work with women he's physically attracted to. Also, looking for a girlfriend by the looks of it. But who am I to judge, god does love a trier  :lol:

James999

Fair play to him.

I agree, if they are stupid enough to fall for his shit and shag him for free, perhaps it will make them regret not listening / attending school  :sarcastic:

Riot Doll

I agree, if they are stupid enough to fall for his shit and shag him for free, perhaps it will make them regret not listening / attending school  :sarcastic:

No, it won't. But it sure will get him a mention on SAAFE   :hi:

James999

No, it won't. But it sure will get him a mention on SAAFE   

The home of retired / washed up pro$$ies  :lol:

Riot Doll

The home of retired / washed up pro$$ies  :lol:

I guess for a guy like him, having a warning posted about you on SAAFE is like getting a star on the Walk of Fame in Hollywood  :sarcastic:

Offline Roth

Maybe add these lowlifes to a Hall of Shame?

Offline Stapler

First profile on his feedback I looked at had a spelling mistake! I didn't look any further.

So he is bored earning £600 per day? Great!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Roth

No, it won't. But it sure will get him a mention on SAAFE   :hi:

Turns out Pixelpepper is a SAAFE member:

Probably on Mumsnet also!!!!

vorian

Turns out Pixelpepper is a SAAFE member:

Probably on Mumsnet also!!!!

And his pictures are shit,  the usual crap sub Fiesta magazine open legged self indulgent bullshit.

Offline Roth

And his pictures are shit,  the usual crap sub Fiesta magazine open legged self indulgent bullshit.

Agree.  For a so called "commercial and editorial photographer" he could do better.  Advertises "re-touching" aka photoshopping!!!  Obviously makes his money from the pimping side rather than his photos or maybe from PG scamming no doubt.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 11:53:19 pm by Roth »

James999

Maybe add these lowlifes to a Hall of Shame?

Why, this is not a pro$$ie support forum, he offers a service to pro$$ies and is up front about what he does and what he wants, if they are stupid enough to take him up on the offer that's their lookout  :hi:

If we wanted to help pro$$ies we would first give them advice about drugs and tell them to pay tax, as Drugs and HMRC are a far greater threat to them than some twat getting a free shag  :dash:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 08:34:19 am by James999 »

Offline Steve2

Offline Roth

Why, this is not a pro$$ie support forum, he offers a service to pro$$ies and is up front about what he does and what he wants, if they are stupid enough to take him up on the offer that's their lookout  :hi:

If we wanted to help pro$$ies we would first give them advice about drugs and tell them to pay tax, as Drugs and HMRC are a far greater threat to them than some twat getting a free shag  :dash:

I bow to the views of a more senior UKP member.  Ok no Hall of Shame for pimps and other lowlifes then - I take that back.

Suppose that we need pimps like Pixelpepper to make the punting world go around.  Probably not enough independents out there for all of us and without managed girls on the scene there would be a reduction in available prossie numbers.  That means supply and demand issues with increased prices.  Not in the interest of us punters.

Anyway looks like the SAAFE members got him bang to rights!

James999

I bow to the views of a more senior UKP member.  Ok no Hall of Shame for pimps and other lowlifes then - I take that back.

The Hall of shame will be for whoever Admin deem to put in it, certailnly some Pimps will make an entry as they rip punters and pro$$ies alike, but if some twat gets a free shag from a pro$$ie who gives a fuck  :timeout

Offline Roth

The Hall of shame will be for whoever Admin deem to put in it, certailnly some Pimps will make an entry as they rip punters and pro$$ies alike, but if some twat gets a free shag from a pro$$ie who gives a fuck  :timeout

Okay, okay.  I get it.  I take back my Hall of Shame post.