Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emse - McKenzies Sheffield Incall  (Read 2482 times)

Offline thunder_road

Asked on the agency web chat who was available and told Esme, they don’t let you book online so called up and booked a 30min incall. Got location txt to me about 20mins later, flat in the town centre in an fairly busy area, doubt anyone would notice you coming and going.

External Link/Members Only

She is described as a curvy 10-12 and is actually a dumpy 14-16.

The girl in the pics has long brunette hair and this lass had short frizzy hair and was facially not massively attractive. Stated age 25 you can add 5 I reckon.

Only accurate bit of the profile was that she was an Aussie.

If it’s the girl in the pics then she hit the carbs and wine in lockdown with gusto.

Told her politely she looked nothing like the pics and I’m not interested and walked.

Got a txt from the agency saying I needed to pay a £50 cancellation fee or be blacklisted.

Got a couple of old SIM about so stuck that in the punting phone and the lass I do want to try has already been booked using that, will review her next week hopefully.

Offline NimbleNimble

Thanks for the warning, I'd actually had my eye on her.

Offline Anson

Yep, thanks for the heads up as I was considering booking her but won’t now.

Online Pie Eater

I had a feeling she would be a big girl from the pics.

Never book anyone who won't show their stomach in their pics.

Offline thunder_road

Good point, I sure as shit wouldn’t have mine out in pics....

Offline Cockneyboy49

I saw her a couple of weeks ago and had a nice time. She's new to this and 8s still a little self-conscious. In keeping with most of the mck I've seen she had a nice personality; I know not everyone considers that an essential part of their experience but to me it is important.

I would definitely see her again.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I saw her a couple of weeks ago and had a nice time. She's new to this and 8s still a little self-conscious. In keeping with most of the mck I've seen she had a nice personality; I know not everyone considers that an essential part of their experience but to me it is important.

Thanks for your input LANCELOT . :dash: :dash:

Did the pimp tell you to post this ??  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Pity you didn't bother to post a review instead of trying to make her look good on this negative.

Offline thunder_road

You like a nice personality? Well fuck me mate what a revelation! Got any more bombshells for us?

So we should stick around when pics are fake or its a bait and switch in case the lass has a nice personality?

Also what the frigg has her being new and self conscious got to do with having inaccurate pics? If you're that self conscious don't take a job which involves getting naked with strangers, would be my first suggestion. Second would be have pics which fairly reflect the size of your arse so that when said stranger turns up he doesn't immediately want to leave.

Offline Pk44

Prick.

Offline TomR

Not a complete surprise. Years ago I used to go for FS meets rather than massage and HE and I stopped using Mckenzies because of the fact that the last couple of girls I booked bore little resemblance to their pictures. Seems that McKenzies hasn't changed at all in that respect and they used to be a bit more expensive than the other agencies as well.

Offline Scuderia Fan

Id avoid Mckenzies. A couple of ladies who worked for them who ive since met both said the same thing. That the girls are 'fined' for the least little thing (could be justified possibly?). And that they are threatened that their blurred out face pics will be replaced with the original if they fall out. Both girls were there at different times.

So my concern would be that if a punter complained and had an issue would they also jeopordise his privacy?