Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trying your luck with your cleaner!  (Read 21878 times)

Offline scutty brown

I've had 3 of my cleaners.
I texted the first one I ever hired "do you want to give me a massage for extra money" and went on from there when she said yes.
The second one I used the same method. But only got a hj.
The third saw a boom I had lying on my desk on nindage and asked me about it...
The forth was an agency girl I asked for a massage and she reported me!!
So don't be rude to agency cleaners. Nothing came of it the agency just sent me a new cleaner.

a boom on nindage??
Is that some kind of Japanese Ninja farting technique?

Offline hungrypunt

The third saw a boom I had lying on my desk on nindage and asked me about it...

Book on bondage :)

I used to have one but never got to read it cos I always seemed to be tied up  :dancegirl:

Offline Absolutman

PS to WinkyWanky, my apologies for misnaming you; it was not intentional. Also, I appreciate your fair response to my reaction to your comment. Btw I would add my last cleaner was a Ukrainian Milf. She left when she found a boyfriend who (probably rightly) did not want to send her out to work and she was happy to have an easier life.

Offline winkywanky

PS to WinkyWanky, my apologies for misnaming you; it was not intentional. Also, I appreciate your fair response to my reaction to your comment. Btw I would add my last cleaner was a Ukrainian Milf. She left when she found a boyfriend who (probably rightly) did not want to send her out to work and she was happy to have an easier life.

No worries  ;)

Online RogerBoner

I've had 3 of my cleaners.
Were they English?
It doesn't seem like this happens very much judging by the posts on here.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I did not say it was you that created the argument. I had given a view before you were involved.

To start trading definitions would be to accept there was an offence to define. There was not, I believe he just meant chat her up, something most of us have done at some time.

I suggest you get out more.
Maybe he should choose his words a bit more carefully as a few of us have picked up on that word. It was unwise.

Offline Outcallguy

Were they English?
It doesn't seem like this happens very much judging by the posts on here.
No not English. Bulgarian. And Brazilian

Offline Natwest

I got talking to a girl on Seeking Arrangements who was a single Mum with a young child who ran her own cleaning business. For some reason which I can't remember we never got round to meeting. Then I had a relationship for a while so let things lie. When the relationship broke up, I needed a cleaner so I asked this girl if she would like to clean my flat three hours a week. She came and had a look and God did I fancy her. She was also into very kinky stuff from our correspondence on SA.

Cutting a long story short, she did end up cleaning the flat for several months and we exchanged a lot of naughty texts. I used to leave butt plugs and lube on my bed and she would describe what she was doing with them and how many times she came while using them. Anyway the travelling to my flat got a bit much and she decided she would have to pack it in.

A few months later she texted me and said did I fancy a session as she had a babysitter organised. Anyway, either she lost her nerve or the babysitter cancelled but the lust remains unrequited, though she does occasionally text me. My present cleaner I couldn't in a million years........

I may to this day be the only person who found a cleaner on Seeking Arrangements?

Offline scutty brown

............................I may to this day be the only person who found a cleaner on Seeking Arrangements?

plenty of scrubbers on SA

Offline bhudda

Anyway the travelling to my flat got a bit much and she decided she would have to pack it in.

More likely she got tired of waiting for you to shag her ... talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth

Online willie loman

i met my cleaner in a sauna, she would clean the flat then we would have a quickie,paid her for both,  she still cleans the flat, but wont shag, she never had any real interest in sex, or not with me at any rate.

Offline Home Alone

i met my cleaner in a sauna, she would clean the flat then we would have a quickie,paid her for both,  she still cleans the flat, but wont shag, she never had any real interest in sex, or not with me at any rate.

She must be married, then!  ;) :D

Offline Natwest

More likely she got tired of waiting for you to shag her ... talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth

Are you trying to get your posting quota up?

Offline bhudda

Are you trying to get your posting quota up?

do you really think I need to?

Offline hungrypunt

. Anyway the travelling to my flat got a bit much and she decided she would have to pack it in.
A few months later she texted me and said did I fancy a session as she had a babysitter organised. Anyway, either she lost her nerve or the babysitter cancelled but the lust remains unrequited,

Both of these scentences hint to me that posssibly you found a girl who was hoping you'd offer pay her to start an arrangement/sex but she was too shy to ask outright...no pay ...no play
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 01:25:29 am by hungrypunt »

Offline Keema

My Polish cleaner is fit af, wears tight shorts in the summer that shows off her bum, she also has gorgeous perky tits.  When she's on holiday I get further wanking opportunities when she posts skimpy bikini photos from poolside on Facebook.

Sorry - just wanted to boast.

Offline AllenTheMan

Sounds like an easy way to get a slap in the face and need to look for a new cleaner IMO!

I do worry that sometimes punters seem to indulge this mindset that any woman can be purchased if you flash enough cash. It’s highly worrying and can lead to all sorts of mental problems in future.

Offline winkywanky

My Polish cleaner is fit af, wears tight shorts in the summer that shows off her bum, she also has gorgeous perky tits.  When she's on holiday I get further wanking opportunities when she posts skimpy bikini photos from poolside on Facebook.

It's not a boast unless you get to fuck her  ;)

Offline scutty brown

We'll only believe you when you post the photos...

Offline Home Alone

We'll only begin to believe you when you post the photos...

I'm more of a sceptic than scutty is!! 😉

Offline hungrypunt

Sounds like an easy way to get a slap in the face and need to look for a new cleaner IMO!

I do worry that sometimes punters seem to indulge this mindset that any woman can be purchased if you flash enough cash. It’s highly worrying and can lead to all sorts of mental problems in future.
Hes not saying hes fucked her or asked to, hes just saying give him soem wan bank material.

My cleaners a big hairy ugly bloke.

ME :)

Offline AllenTheMan

Could be worse. My cleaners a big ugly hairy woman. My wife!

Offline nothiingtodeclare

haha this made me chuckle my cleaner is a 72 year old who does a bit of cleaning to top up her pension.

Offline ManOFSteel

This thread should be deleted imo. Any solicitating of your cleaner would be abuse of power, not to mention sexual harrasment. What if the poor hag felt that she could loose her job if your advances were spurned thus took your money out of percieved compulsion?

This is Harvey Weinstein territory.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
This thread should be deleted imo. Any solicitating of your cleaner would be abuse of power, not to mention sexual harrasment. What if the poor hag felt that she could loose her job if your advances were spurned thus took your money out of percieved compulsion?

The thread is 2 months old, it was on page 4 FFS  and you are the numpty who's revived it, brought it back to the top of the board and to everyone's attention again. Why??? just to whinge and complain about it.  :dash: :dash:

Never mind Weinstein, you are in 'castle wall' territory.   :wacko:

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator

I don’t know what to say... this thread had disappeared until some fucking twat resurrected it.. :unknown:

Offline Marmalade

I don’t know what to say... this thread had disappeared until some fucking twat resurrected it.. :unknown:

Horrific. Why on earth do people keep posting? 

Time for a clean-up surely. What does everyone think?
(One line answers only please, preferably humourous – be quick!) :sarcastic:

Offline RAJEC

Agree. Or we could just sweep it under the carpet?

Offline Dashing

Agree that UKP needs to get its house in order.

Offline Marmalade

Agree that UKP needs to get its house in order.

There could be an explosion any minute and we'll need a new thread to watch the dust settle...

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
I’m sure the right decision will be maid..

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
My Eastern European cleaner used to take ages hovering my house...

Turns out she was Slovak

Offline Marmalade

Offline Marmalade

Many p4ps don't hire a cleaner either -- their phones just gather all the dust!

Online Fuzzyduck

Agree. Or we could just sweep it under the carpet?

No no, just hoover it up and it'll be gone in a flash.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator

We've got to keep posting or it creates a vacuum.   :D

Offline RAJEC

This thread now looks like a job for mr muscle...

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
I used to get my cleaner to dress up as a nun, I loved to cum all over her..

Yes I know a dirty habit..

Offline Marmalade

---

A recent scientific study reveals that women have cleaner minds than men.
This, scientists say is basically due to the fact that they change them every fucking 10 seconds or so.

---

I bought a Buddhist vacuum cleaner.
It's free of all attachments.

---

a cleaner knocks on the door of a hotel room; after waiting awhile an Asian man answers the door. Cleaner says "Hey mate, where's ur bin?" The man replies "I bin on the loo" the cleaner says "no, where's ur dust bin" to which he replies "I dust bin on the loo" cleaner gets a bit annoyed "NO, where's ur wheelie bin" Asian man says "ok, I wheelie bin having a wank"

---

I went into a pharmacy and asked “what gets rid of Coronavirus?”
The assistant replied “ammonia cleaner” I said “I’m sorry, I thought you worked here”

---

Salesman to Essex customer: "Ma'am, this vacuum cleaner is so great it will cut all your work by half!"
Woman: "That's fantastic! Give me two."

---

The mods have decided to clean up this thread.

Any cunts that have never posted a review have to suck his dick.

Offline tynetunnel

Marmalade is polishing some old gags there!  :lol:

Offline Marmalade

Marmalade is polishing some old gags there!  :lol:
Yeah. Before anybody else. Apologies to anyone who’s sucked the mod’s knob, we’ve heard it many times. Thanks for keeping the smeg  off.   :D

Offline scutty brown

I've got a cleaner called Henry. If I use his vacuum pipe does it make me gay?

Offline jeanphillipe

I've got a cleaner called Henry. If I use his vacuum pipe does it make me gay?

Rename to Henrietta,

Dont forget to do a review in the Transsexual section. :hi:

Online sparkus

We've had this discussion on here before a few years back, Zack trying to pluck up the courage to pop the question.

There's ads galore for naked cleaners on the web, probably safest option?

Of course, it's the west where sexually harassing anyone could land you in hot water, in many countries the head of the house demanding sexual favours from domestic staff is par for the course sadly. I read in China you can actually stipulate to an agency that you want this extra service thrown in consensually.

Offline hungrypunt

My cleaner gives me wanks regularly, no bother.
Cant get a blow job tho for love no money, I just cant bend that far :)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Me: I want to be a mirror cleaner when I grow up

Mum: why’s that?

Me: It’s something I can see myself doing

Mum: ...

Online sparkus

External Link/Members Only

"understandable consequence" indeed.  It's a line of work where grey areas are going to be probed to death (cue Winky Wanky wisecrack...)

The first time I heard of naked cleaners was almost 15 years ago in some East London arty freesheet and as I recall it was badged in a kind of semi-respectable 'burlesque' type cutesy thing for 'empowered women' to do as lucrative non-penetrative sex work :rolleyes:

Online Blackpool Rock

"understandable consequence" indeed.  It's a line of work where grey areas are going to be probed to death (cue Winky Wanky wisecrack...)

The first time I heard of naked cleaners was almost 15 years ago in some East London arty freesheet and as I recall it was badged in a kind of semi-respectable 'burlesque' type cutesy thing for 'empowered women' to do as lucrative non-penetrative sex work :rolleyes:
Old news, Eurotrash had the Romeo Cleaners 25 years ago  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only