Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM in/around Aldershot  (Read 1057 times)

Offline londonchap

I'm in the area on business next week, and it's been a few months since I've had the pleasure.

I know there are quite a few Chinese shops and indies in the area, but I'm looking for a recommendation.
I'd ideally like someone good to look at (no moonlighting dinnerladies), who is up for a bit of interaction and potentially a bit more than a HJ.

Is there someone in the area who fits the bill, without me needing to book a WG?

Offline latecomer

I'm in the area on business next week, and it's been a few months since I've had the pleasure.

I know there are quite a few Chinese shops and indies in the area, but I'm looking for a recommendation.
I'd ideally like someone good to look at (no moonlighting dinnerladies), who is up for a bit of interaction and potentially a bit more than a HJ.

Is there someone in the area who fits the bill, without me needing to book a WG?
You've been on the forum for over 5 years but not contributed a single review, nor have you made much contribution at all apart from seeking advice.  If all members were like you, there wouldn't be a forum.  I suggest you make some effort before asking for any more advice.

Offline londonchap

You've been on the forum for over 5 years but not contributed a single review, nor have you made much contribution at all apart from seeking advice.  If all members were like you, there wouldn't be a forum.  I suggest you make some effort before asking for any more advice.
Thank you so much for the helpful reply.

Offline farnbrojohn

On a more constructive note... I see that Grace at Knaphill has just reopened:
External Link/Members Only
Fairly standard Chinese massage place, perhaps a bit above average with shower. A new review would be most welcome...
Banned reason: 8 years, contributed fuck all, good lad, time to go Ho Ho Home
Banned by: Iloveoral