Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabellaboobs Cheadle  (Read 4643 times)

44 review(s) for Isobellaboobs (38 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline stanr

External Link/Members Only

Yesterday was a nice sunny day and by the middle of the afternoon I was ready for my first post lockdown FS punt, but didn’t want to drive far, so I put the three-mile radius filter on AW and started to trawl through the names not really expecting to find anybody that floated my boat.

I wanted this first punt to be a nailed on cast-iron good punt rather than TOFTT and disappointment.

To my surprise, up popped Isabella with the green light showing. A couple of text messages later and I am booked in with her literally just 2 miles down the road. This must be the longest drawn out meet ever because I first started talking to Isabella in 2017, and because I don’t really do parlour meets our paths have never crossed in three years.

At this stage she does not know that it’s me as I literally messaged direct from my mobile and not from her AW profile.

Location - a very discreet flat in Cheadle above some shops, with a discrete rear entrance and plenty of parking locally and busy enough to remain anonymous. Here was I thinking that she was working on her own, there was another girl working from the same flat “Pakistani Princess “ on AW and there was a lady on reception who does the meet and greet, offered a drink and had a good chat whilst waiting.

Room - clean tidy room, enough space for us. When I entered the bedroom. I was greeted by Isabella with a big hug with those boobs firmly pressed into my chest. She offered to put her bra back on for me and I said that was a waste of time.

So onto the bed and some nice kissing, and within seconds, she says, ‘stick your finger in my arse and my pussy’. How could I resist, and whilst I was doing that she started playing with my cock giving me a nice slow blow job looking up into my eyes. This went on for a few minutes and then we rolled on the bed and I lay back while she sucked my cock, took my balls in the mouth and then licked my arse. Back to my cock and she started rimming me at the same time, which is lethal, so we had to stop.

By this stage, I was ready for the next round and within seconds she was on her knees as I took her doggy, hard from behind, slapping her arse. After a while I turned her around and there was more fingering of both her pussy and her arse to the extent she was almost squirting and had to stop.

Then some more sex from behind, fingering her arse at the same time, before we decided to end the session with her finger right up my arse wanking me till I shot my load into her mouth. I declined the offer of a snowball haha.

Both of us collapsed on the bed and started laughing and it was at that stage I told her who I was. So we ended up talking and reminiscing for ages afterwards. Well past the allotted time.

Conclusion - a first-class punt, absolutely gorgeous personality so chatty and friendly, but incredibly dirty, and she just loves her arse played with. I cannot fault this session with Isabella in anyway. It was just what I needed.

10/10

I’m not doing the description of Isabella as she has been well covered on here in numerous reviews over the years. All I will say is that she is an absolutely lovely lady and gives excellent value for money. Awesome.

£60 for 30 minutes

At the end of the session I gave her the money and, thinking that she was giving me discount because I was so good (Ha ha), she gave me £20 back. I had accidentally given her £80 and she is so honest that she instantly spotted the mistake and gave me with the £20 back. That’s a true measure of the girl. Top drawer.

Isabella works at this location just on Mondays so now that I know this, there will definitely be a return fixture as we both fancy taking it a little bit further next time.

Stan

Offline Bedasha

Thanks for the review sounds like my kinda girl, can you tell me what sort of accent she has? eg local manc or different area?

Offline Thelatitude0

Thanks for the review. She will be my next punt. :lol:

Offline stanr

Thanks for the review. She will be my next punt. :lol:

she may not be everyone's cup of tea, but she did it  for me, fun, enthusiastic, good at what she does ..and dirty (in a fun way) hahaha

hope you enjoy!

Offline stanr

Thanks for the review sounds like my kinda girl, can you tell me what sort of accent she has? eg local manc or different area?

Neutral accent

Offline samneil15

This one's never been on my radar for some reason but at £120 ph  with anal included, her tits are calling to me  :lol:

Might have to venture out to Cheadle for the first time in years for this one.

Offline george r

i saw her a while ago in a parlour and enjoyed it, looks likes she has lost some timber also ..

Offline Bustydusty

Thanks for the review she sounds great - what size would u say she is as previously I’d read she was a big girl?

Offline stanr

Thanks for the review she sounds great - what size would u say she is as previously I’d read she was a big girl?

During lockdown she went on a diet and fitness regime so she has lost weight but not off her tits thank god!

Am no good on sizes so say a size 14 now (bit of a tummy)... strong girl, powerful with a naughty glint in her eye whatever she is doing with you! lol

Offline Atlas1957

I think these girls are also on External Link/Members Only ?  Same two for yesterday.

I think during lockdown to get around all the parlours being told to close down (by the police) - KSG Cheadle? started running off adultwork and now this two people working off adultwork with a maid on the door has resulted.

Offline george r

she also works at other parlours, eg GFE Sheffield and LM in bury.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

she also works at other parlours, eg GFE Sheffield and LM in bury.
often been tempted by this lady