Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Milf Amanda - Wolverhampton  (Read 1457 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5498547) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline billg4501

External Link/Members Only

£100 for 1hour

Communication

Not the best here, had to ring a number of times to arrange and texts weren’t being responded to in a timely manner either. But managed to arrange it in the end agreed time of arrival and duration

Not a bad flat in Wolverhampton, not too shabby indeed. Second floor. Pretty discrete with plenty of parking.

Looks

She is 5 7” without heels at best, she has a bit of a Tum in fairness, nice ass tho, but she does look middle aged face wise with bags under eyes etc. Tits are saggy but responsive.

The Meeting

She is not a very good kisser, did enough to get me hard at the beginning but it wasn’t natural in fairness. She’s love intimate hugging. She did owo in fairness, but rather slow for my liking and also she just put my cock in her mouth no movement up and down the shaft at all, I had to move it she didn’t show any enthusiasm even she said I had a big cock lol. We did doggy again it was half arsed from
Her and I had to get her to open her legs with a bit of force not too much. she gives a great massage but I’m the kind of guy whose not interested in massages. She provides a good array of toiletries before the intimacy so that’s the only good point for me. I finished during oral not in her mouth but over her saggy tits.

Would I return Hell No!