Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty_Ryna_Belle - Colchester  (Read 1749 times)

37 review(s) for Naughty_Ryna_Belle (32 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by hungrypunt]

Offline SirSpank-a-Lot

External Link/Members Only

30 minute in call - £60

Extras - DFK included, Anal £20

Met Ryna for the first time last week in Colchester.  Parking was in a very nearby NCP car park which in the evening was deserted.

Ryna could see from her window that I had turned out of the car park the wrong way and phoned to me guide me in.

Ground floor flat - clean and nice enough.

Sorted out the cash and washed my hands (had just showered before setting off).

Ryna got straight into DFK without any prompting and this continued throughout the punt.

Ryna is around 5'2" tall with large enhanced breasts and a nice rounded (not fat) body - I really liked the look of her.

She gave very good OW, balls and shaft got attention without any prompting and she forced around 4 or 5 inches into her mouth but couldn't take any more.

Sex was in missionary to start with.  She is very flexible with ankles around her ears.  After a little while I paused to take a breath and she suggested anal.

After lubing up she asked that i not move until she got used to my girth.  After a minute she was happy for full on fucking with her legs right back again.  Really good anal!

We then moved to doggy, again anal which i really enjoyed.

Decided to finish over her breasts so, with her lying on her back, I straddled her whilst she went to work with her hands on my shaft and caressing my balls - this led to a brilliant finish.

I would definitely see Ryna again.  Lovely attitude, very willing and happy to please.

Offline django0700

Good review  :thumbsup:.

On my to do list, when this covid stuff is over.