Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia__ Hoxton  (Read 3405 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline charlatan44

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Mia has been on my HL for well over a year and finally got to scratch that itch. Main reason for not having seen her sooner (other than covid) was that she lives in an awkward part of London for me to get to. So much so that it was easier for me to walk 45 mins from my place rather than try and get public transport.

Services: £180/hour. GFE, FK, OWO, multiple positions, anal, cum on tits

Comms: Sent initial comms via AW message and was told to contact her via phone. Sent text and got several back including address. I messaged 4-5 days before actual meet and she text 2 days out and on the morning to check I was still going. Quick response to comms and very friendly.

Venue: Think Hoxton is nearest station but as mentioned I walked from central London. Very large flat just north of Shoreditch High Street. Arrived 15 mins early but she made me wait the full 15 mins. Probably not a bad thing as it was during the heat wave so it gave me some time to cool down. She insisted on me phoning then she gave the access code. She is very softly spoken and as the road is quite busy it took about 2 mins to work out what I needed to do (need to press the key button first) . Then another locked door to get the code and then on to 2nd floor.

WG: Very beautiful and just like the pictures. Could easily pass for a dress size 4 as she was a bit skinnier than I thought. Says she is 5ft 6 but felt like she was smaller than that as she opened door without heels. Had a tattoo on her back - looked like a large butterfly? Didn't really speak much and what she did say I could hardly hear but there was an AC unit blasting out cold air

Meet: Greeted me at the door in black lingerie and quickly got to FK, wouldn't say it was deep but nice enough. I asked for a shower. Bedroom had an en-suite with what is probably the tiniest en-suite ever. Paid up then started kissing again before Mia started rubbing her ass against me. Clothes came off pretty quickly then dropped to her knees for some OWO which carried on to the bed. After some RO, went back to OWO then she lubed up both holes and off we went. Started in CG, then doggy and mish. Tried anal but bit of a failed attempt so back to mish then reverse CG. Had another brief go at anal. Ended up with more doggy but due to stop/start nature of trying anal the little fella was not happy so ended up with hand job and COB.

In all, probably had around 30-35 mins of solid hard fucking without any complaints, including me reigning sweat on her while in mish as it was so bloody hot. Not really much in the way of conversation but she seemed very engaged? Had a nice text from her after I left though imagine everyone gets that.

Not a complaint but she was super hygienic which is completely understandable given circumstances but it just added to the stop/ start nature of the fucking

Definitely one of the best WG I have seen. If the location was easier to get to I would be defo have her on my regular list but hard to justify being out of the office for 2.5 hours so chances will be few and far between

Offline nohey1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Mia has been on my HL for well over a year and finally got to scratch that itch. Main reason for not having seen her sooner (other than covid) was that she lives in an awkward part of London for me to get to. So much so that it was easier for me to walk 45 mins from my place rather than try and get public transport.

Services: £180/hour. GFE, FK, OWO, multiple positions, anal, cum on tits

Comms: Sent initial comms via AW message and was told to contact her via phone. Sent text and got several back including address. I messaged 4-5 days before actual meet and she text 2 days out and on the morning to check I was still going. Quick response to comms and very friendly.

Venue: Think Hoxton is nearest station but as mentioned I walked from central London. Very large flat just north of Shoreditch High Street. Arrived 15 mins early but she made me wait the full 15 mins. Probably not a bad thing as it was during the heat wave so it gave me some time to cool down. She insisted on me phoning then she gave the access code. She is very softly spoken and as the road is quite busy it took about 2 mins to work out what I needed to do (need to press the key button first) . Then another locked door to get the code and then on to 2nd floor.

WG: Very beautiful and just like the pictures. Could easily pass for a dress size 4 as she was a bit skinnier than I thought. Says she is 5ft 6 but felt like she was smaller than that as she opened door without heels. Had a tattoo on her back - looked like a large butterfly? Didn't really speak much and what she did say I could hardly hear but there was an AC unit blasting out cold air

Meet: Greeted me at the door in black lingerie and quickly got to FK, wouldn't say it was deep but nice enough. I asked for a shower. Bedroom had an en-suite with what is probably the tiniest en-suite ever. Paid up then started kissing again before Mia started rubbing her ass against me. Clothes came off pretty quickly then dropped to her knees for some OWO which carried on to the bed. After some RO, went back to OWO then she lubed up both holes and off we went. Started in CG, then doggy and mish. Tried anal but bit of a failed attempt so back to mish then reverse CG. Had another brief go at anal. Ended up with more doggy but due to stop/start nature of trying anal the little fella was not happy so ended up with hand job and COB.

In all, probably had around 30-35 mins of solid hard fucking without any complaints, including me reigning sweat on her while in mish as it was so bloody hot. Not really much in the way of conversation but she seemed very engaged? Had a nice text from her after I left though imagine everyone gets that.

Not a complaint but she was super hygienic which is completely understandable given circumstances but it just added to the stop/ start nature of the fucking

Definitely one of the best WG I have seen. If the location was easier to get to I would be defo have her on my regular list but hard to justify being out of the office for 2.5 hours so chances will be few and far between

Awesome review.

Ive sent you a PM, mate

Cheers.

Offline Gatehouse

Remains firmly rooted on my HL.

Must get round to doing my bit to enlarge her arsehole.....

:)

Offline Animalbeast

She is an absolute genuine beauty. 
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish