Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Dirty Secrets (aka InkStain)  (Read 4412 times)

Blitzed

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Arranged to meet at my hotel at 12.30amwhich I was traveling to ,seemed nice with good coms . About 20 mins before the. Agreed to meet time she suggested I come to her place I informed her that I needed to take a shower and I've been working all day and it would be a little bit later due to the fact that I had  travel to her place! At 12:25 AM she called me and started shouting and giving me abuse saying where the fuck am I and that I should've been there by 12:30 AM. I explained that I needed to take a shower as I wanted to be fresh before  I met her , she then started with verbal abuse saying that a pimp was going to come round to my hotel and that she needed the money weather i saw her or what . She then said that I was playing a dangerous game in this industry by letting her down. I did try to reason with her but I continued to get text after text threatening me with a pimp which I replied send him round I'm in *********** hotel room No *** obviously no one came round. I would advise giving this woman a wide birth

Offline MikeBWales

Sounds like a nutter!  She's been on my hot list for a while too, not any more! :scare:

Salt

I believe her name is Frankie.....

I've seen her reincarnated profile a few times now........

Kinda cyber punk girls with lots of tattoos......

Gonna cross her off my bucket list

Sorry you had a bad experience, but thank you for the heads up 

Offline sharpshoes78

This worries me because I may know of the girl in real life. i know ots hypocritical but would not like to see her doing this

jtfm

Seen her a few years back, she was very good then, heard she got into drugs, probably explains her attitude
now! She definitely didn't have a pimp back then.

SirFrank

Wow call me cynical but amazed at the number of comments on this thread from people who have just joined

Offline wonky

im pretty gutted by this because she's been high on my hot list for a while and it's been only a matter of time since i call her. I hope some more people can give some positives to this girl...

jtfm

Frank, you're cynical!
Seriously we all have to start somewhere.

SirFrank

Frank, you're cynical!
Seriously we all have to start somewhere.

Fair enough and no offence meant. There does seem to be a glut of new posters whose first posts are reviews about girls. I'm always cynical about such posters because it's often the girl herself or her pimp or a mate etc. agree though we all have to start somewhere. WELcome to the board

renton69

I saw her about four years ago...she was the first WG I met off AW just after I split with the ex.  She's a nice kid, but has her problems as is the case with many girls in the industry... To my knowledge she doesn't have a pimp, she does have, or at least did have a mild psychiatric issue.  If you knew her background then you'd understand why.  I haven't seen her on a business footing for years but on the odd occasion that I have seen her around she's always said hello and we've chatted for a few minutes. 

Sorry to hear about your bad experience but we all have bad days and it sounds like she was having one of those.  She is actually a good looking girl if you don't mind a few tats... and to be honest when she came to me the service was good too. So all you other guys out there reading this don't be afraid to give her as go.  As far as the drugs go, I think ... no, I'm sure she was on prescription medication and she smoked a little dope, but unless things have really changed she certainly wasn't on the nasty stuff. 

Vinblanc

I visited her a few years ago - was a good experience tho the flat was a little run down.

Offline secret_man

It is a shame you have clearly met her at a bad time as others have said because honestly; while knowing that she may have a few problems, she really is a good girl in my experience.

I have met her for business on 3-4 occasions and became fairly friendly with her, even to the point where she gets in touch to ask how the dog is and stuff (she loves my dog and all animals). I have even driven her home to her family in Newport after she came over my place with her laptop for me to fix for her after a session together, She had a few nieces and nephews that I took her to Mc'Donalds on the way home where she got food for all of them.

She does puff a bit of weed and mentioned once she did that meow meow stuff on a night out when she had been partying but it wasn't a regular thing.

I personally love all the tats... she has more each time I see her. She is a good artist and has a beautiful body. It is all about if you like that punk look I guess. I do.

I would say she has had problems in her life but it doesn't consume her. Just a shame mate I guess. Sorry you had a bad experience. I guess it got out of hand!

renton69

It is a shame you have clearly met her at a bad time as others have said because honestly; while knowing that she may have a few problems, she really is a good girl in my experience.

I have met her for business on 3-4 occasions and became fairly friendly with her, even to the point where she gets in touch to ask how the dog is and stuff (she loves my dog and all animals). I have even driven her home to her family in Newport after she came over my place with her laptop for me to fix for her after a session together, She had a few nieces and nephews that I took her to Mc'Donalds on the way home where she got food for all of them.

She does puff a bit of weed and mentioned once she did that meow meow stuff on a night out when she had been partying but it wasn't a regular thing.

I personally love all the tats... she has more each time I see her. She is a good artist and has a beautiful body. It is all about if you like that punk look I guess. I do.

I would say she has had problems in her life but it doesn't consume her. Just a shame mate I guess. Sorry you had a bad experience. I guess it got out of hand!
Yes.. she is a good little artist, I remember she showed me some of her stuff.  She also had two cats... the flat was a little run down though.  She's had her problems but a genuinely nice girl... and yes, a wicked little body.

Blitzed

Judging by the posts I guess I must have caught her on a bad day ,
I will give her the benefit  fit of doubt and try and see her next time I'm in Cardiff

Offline HS4000Kestral

Saw Frankie a few months back.

Or guilty pleasure as she was known then.....

Nice little flat just off Newport Road.

Very friendly girl, quite chatty, did a few different things - no problems and no complaints,

Body 8.5
Personality 8.5
Experience 8.5

mancneil

Is this girl now working as Miss-Chief??  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw her earlier - Clean room in flat off newport road. Building is a bit scruffy but the flat and room were fine.
Pretty face, hot body. I only wanted a 15 min BJ quickie, but got a full GFe, FK plus a lovely sloppy blow job.

Seemed a sweet, genuine and honest girl to me. I'd have happily chatted with her more had i had more time.

Vinblanc

Profile seems to have disappeared - shame as i saw her a few years ago and fancied another crack

np500

Offline Thecook

And a lovely body :wacko: she is on the neath port talbot page.