Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Valentina brazilian Chelmsford TOFTT  (Read 3400 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5880590) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Igor

Hello Gents,
Review for External Link/Members Only Valentina brazilian. Meeting was within a few days in Chelmsford. Comms were good by phone and text. Arranged a 30min booking and rocked up to the venue. This is a side road off a busy road near the centre. I parked in a residents permit road but there are car parks nearby. The house is right next to traffic lights so a bit conspicuous although a large hedge gives some good cover. There is a camera above the front door.
Let in by Valentina, no hiding, she is the girl in the pics and I was very pleased with her looks. She was wearing nice lingerie. She is very pretty, sexy if not almost stunning, petite. Upstairs to bedroom. Sorted paperwork, she came back in and took her shoes off and her head was level with my chest. Her only English is ' I have no English'.
Bit of mutual stroking and groping, onto bed (no shower offered but I had just had one). Went for a kiss a couple of times but it was not reciprocated so I didn't push it. Removed her bra to unveil a pair of not particularly well done bolt ons ( the round ball type) but with nice responsive nipples and cute tan lines. Plenty of squeezing, groping and she put the condom on with her mouth and proceeded to give a reasonable bj. I spun her round removed her panties for some 69. All clean and fresh, hanging pu##y lips.
Enjoyed some cowgirl, missionary, doggie ( I lightly fingered her ass) and finished with some very respectable reverse cowgirl which was very nice to watch. Finished in condom, wet wipes and done.
All in all a good positive for me. She does have a small c scar and if I remember her mid section skin showed childbirth signs when bending but flat and fine otherwise.
Negatives, no English (comms obviously someone else), no real kissing (although I wonder if she may warm on subsequent bookings).
Positives, very pretty, exactly as pictures, service delivered with enthusiasm and variety, good all round value.
I would put her at 20/21 but could easily be the 25 stated. I remember thinking I probably would not return unless as a plan b but as I write this I am contemplating going back to see if the fk could be coached out and if anal is definitely on the cards. Although it looks like a couple of sp's on my waiting hot list have returned so maybe not. Due to the lack of English she has either been there a week or is there for a week.

Offline winkywanky

She looks lovely  :rose:. Nice review Igor.

She states she does Anal in her Enjoys and she allowed fingering of her bum without complaint. I wonder if this is really on the cards, and how much extra she charges?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

The above rates are specified in -1 (Transnistrian Ruble).

That odd currency bet shes really Rom:!

Still a real looker anyway!...

Offline Xtro

The number - 07394101410  -  relates to an old Vivastreet advert -
External Link/Members Only 
posted on this review by sunnyj - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=250767.0
for Sandra Lover - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=22679
External Link/Members Only
Currently showing 2 Positives and 2 Negatives

« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 01:32:13 am by Xtro »

Offline Igor

Checked the Viva street links and they are not her, as mentioned the person answering calls speaks good English so maybe a shared number. I'm fairly confident she was Brazilian as stated. If I get to go back I will let you know but have two punts lined up already for this week.

Offline Xtro

Checked the Viva street links and they are not her, as mentioned the person answering calls speaks good English so maybe a shared number. I'm fairly confident she was Brazilian as stated. If I get to go back I will let you know but have two punts lined up already for this week.

I understand; just pointing out the connection.

Great review BTW,   :hi:

I forgot to mention previously, (too engrossed in the research)   :dash:

Offline SirSpank-a-Lot

Her extras are :

Kissing £30
OWO £30
Anal £80

Looks nice just too expensive IMHO.

Offline winkywanky

Her extras are :

Kissing £30
OWO £30
Anal £80

Looks nice just too expensive IMHO.

Oh dear...so to get even a reasonably naughty/intimate punt with OWO and kissing (not even CIM), suddenly her prices are:

1hr: £200 and 30mins: £140. Ouch!  :thumbsdown:

Offline SirSpank-a-Lot

I wanted to visit but not at those prices!