Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty_Ryna_Belle - Colchester - Great education provider  (Read 2432 times)

37 review(s) for Naughty_Ryna_Belle (32 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline iq129

Ryna Belle of Colchester - Great education provider

External Link/Members Only

After seeing a handful of Romanian ladies I wowed never to see them despite the fact that in my opinion they are the most beautiful ladies in this business. My main reason not to see Romanian ladies was because generally they don't kiss, let alone provide DFK. This is not just from my past experience, but is also from many UKP reviews of Romanian girls and their AW profiles. If most Romanian ladies don't do DFK, so what chance does an ugly guy like me have in getting DFK or even light FK from a Romanian when most won't even do it with a handsome man?

I decided to see Ryna Belle not for kissing but because I was in Colchester viewing some apartments for a buy to let for my son, and I was in a mood to discover anal sex for which I am almost a 59 year old virgin. This would be education for me; a territory I haven't explored properly before.

I found the location without many problems but parking was not that cheap and was hard to find. I had to park in a nearby NCP car park that cost me about £3.50 or so. The car park was full so I had to wait for an empty space which was in the annexed part of the car park which was on a hill.

My initial experience of Ryna was disappointing, as she was very secretive and cautious in letting me into her apartment. I was on the mobile talking to her and she was asking to move left, a little forward, a little backwards, to the right, etc. before she could see me from her window.

Anyway after I got into Ryna's apartment, I handed over the envelope, took a quick shower and then went about with the punt.

Ryna asked me what I was after in particular, and I said A levels. She replied by saying "of course you naughty boy".

I found Ryna quite attractive. More sexy than beautiful to be exact. Her dyed red hair also matched her slutty look. I wasn't there for the kissing but I did get little, very light FK which was a bonus. It good me in the mood. After playing with her boobs I went down on her. Her pussy did show its age, but I wasn't bothered as it was the other end that I was interested in.

I did get the A levels that I was after, and I found it quite pleasurable and very erotic. It was definitely tighter than any pussy and yes, great fun to penetrate slowly.

I was a happy man at the end, and I thanked Ryna for her good service. She turned out to be a great education provider who showed me how to enjoy A levels.

If I ever happen to be in Colchester again, then I will definitely see this raunchy lady.

The positives of my time with Ryna were:

* I liked Ryna's slutty look.

* Ryna is friendly and is not mechanical.

* Ryna was not a clock watcher.

The neutrals of my time with Ryna were:

* Parking can be problematic, as the NCP car park was lacking in free spaces and there weren't many other alternatives.

* Ryna was very secretive and cautious in letting me in. Standing in front of her from a distance, whilst not being able to see her, and moving in various directions just so she could see me from all angles was frustrating.

I would recommend this lady if A levels are your thing. Even if you are not after A levels, I am confident that she would provide a good service and will not let the punter down. Ryna's many positive reviews on here are confirmation that she is a very good service provider.

Offline JonnyS

Very nice! I've had quite a few liasons with Ryna in the past.

Was this meet recently? I didn't think she had returned to working yet.

Offline iq129

It was just before the lockdown.

Offline winkywanky

She's logged in to AW today and there's nothing on her profile to suggest she isn't back working?

Offline JonnyS

She's logged in to AW today and there's nothing on her profile to suggest she isn't back working?

True, however her "available today" status used to be on whenever she was working, haven't spotted that since lockdown began.

Offline Maverick1808

Nice review OP.

I punted Ryna many years ago, before joining UKP hence no review! Good to see shes still delivering.

The DFK was unstoppable last time, she was literally eating my face off for most of the meet, and the anal was superb as you say!

May have to book a long overdue return...

Offline iq129

Nice review OP.

I punted Ryna many years ago, before joining UKP hence no review! Good to see shes still delivering.

The DFK was unstoppable last time, she was literally eating my face off for most of the meet, and the anal was superb as you say!

May have to book a long overdue return...

I did not get DFK or even sustained LFK but then my mileage is always at the low end for kissing, but Ryna’s anal was very enjoyable. Amazingly I did anal in missionary too which I didn’t think would be practical. Great lady and very polite too. I liked her very much.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 03:12:54 pm by iq129 »

Offline SirSpank-a-Lot

I met with Ryna last week - full DFK initiated by her - review to follow .