Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lvan 1989 - Manchester city centre  (Read 1886 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5275307) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Adon

External Link/Members Only

Liked the look of the girl on the profile and made a booking. Comms were easy and fast and the time and location was sorted, incall 1 hr £110. I do believe that the profile and booking may be handle by someone else, as I had to call to get further instructions for access the apartment block. Definitely the girl from the pictures currently although airbrushed, chinese, cute and petite and physical measurements on profile seem accurate. Had a run through of the services i wanted, and her english is very limited, which was pre-arranged on text, however here's the first sticky point, i was told £10 for owo but was told thats only for 30 min booking for 1 hr it's £20, it's not service a definitely needed so opted to go without, so i'd believe that the likes list probably isn't accurate. The pro for the punt was she gave a great blowjob, and was very enthusiastic in this respect, and some light facefucking done by her thrown in. Had two rounds which was negotiated beforehand, and she seemed to relax and give a better service as I managed to build some rapport with my limited mandarin. I think a lot of people would say that the service agreed and not provided was grounds for a negative, however the great blowjob and quite good service was my reason for the neutral in the end. A 30 minute booking would have been better, but would probably only allow for 1 round.

Offline jonko

Was it the actual girl in the picture? Manchester is full of Chinese / Asian girls and a hell of a lot them pimped around town (Princess Street) and the Quadangle run by a couple of seedy chinese pimps. Most of the time the girls are not the girls in the picture (Viva street if full of fake ads of girls  looking about 19 early 20s that just don't exist) and when you get there it is normally a 30 year old with saggy tits. I'm given up on them as had so many dissapointments. The guys that run it even sent you pics by whatsapp if you ask and it is never the same girl as in the pictures he sends.

I was just wondering though if this girl you saw is more independent or now? Where you shown to the room by the pimp and was it in the Chinatown or Princesss Street area of the block near Piccaddilly Station.

I am always looking for a nice asian girl but not any in the usual joints that I have been into in the past.

Offline Adon

Yeah i get your concern, i was very skeptical and fully prepared to walk if it wasn't the girl in the photos, however to my surprised, it was the girl in the photo that i saw as described on profile age 23, height 160cm etc, the photos are airbrushed mind you.

It was at the Quadrangle, but i wasn't shown in by a pimp and didn't sense anyone else or anything seedy at the place, she gave directions on phone in the building but sounded to me like a different person (also a lady), it could just be me though, not sure if pimped or has a handler with better english to help with bookings?

Word of advice is to be upfront with what you want even then you might not get it, you can disregard the likes list. I would see again but maybe just 30 minutes now i know what to expect as a good pump and dump.

Offline jonko

It was at the Quadrangle, but i wasn't shown in by a pimp and didn't sense anyone else or anything seedy at the place, she gave directions on phone in the building but sounded to me like a different person (also a lady), it could just be me though, not sure if pimped or has a handler with better english to help with bookings?

Yes I know the place - in the apartment block . I live 10 mins from there so have been a couple of times. but i have seen different girls there from time to time. It is probably the most genuine of the lot though as I said 2 or 3 girls work from there and they change. And someone handles calls set text messages. From what I remember £70 + £10 OWO. I haven't seen that girl that you saw yet as I just got so dissallusioned with the chinese fake ads that I stopped from calling them = plus the lockdown of course have not seen anyone for 5 months. I wonder if it it pretty save now - more and more people seem to be going on punts so I might. I wonder whether to wear a mask - though it would be weird - I might post that question in the forum see what people are doing.

Word of warning. If you do ever get a booking for chinese / asian . korean girls working out of those two apartment blocks on Princess street - avoid. Never the girls in the pictures and allways slappers ! And run by pimps. There was a big bust there I think last year for them pimping under age girls and the ads seems to be coming up fast and furious again in VS - never saw a underage girl as they were always older than what they look on the pages and I am very careful - always ask the age on phone to make sure when booking.

Offline Adon

Yes I know the place - in the apartment block . I live 10 mins from there so have been a couple of times. but i have seen different girls there from time to time. It is probably the most genuine of the lot though as I said 2 or 3 girls work from there and they change. And someone handles calls set text messages. From what I remember £70 + £10 OWO. I haven't seen that girl that you saw yet as I just got so dissallusioned with the chinese fake ads that I stopped from calling them = plus the lockdown of course have not seen anyone for 5 months. I wonder if it it pretty save now - more and more people seem to be going on punts so I might. I wonder whether to wear a mask - though it would be weird - I might post that question in the forum see what people are doing.

Jonko, do you mind if i PM for the number that you've got for Manchester if it's not the same one on profile? the profile has moved to Birmingham

Offline jonko

send me a PM if you like yes but remind who you want it off and I will if I have it, can;'t promise but may have.