Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy34gg - Blackpool Incall  (Read 895 times)

4 review(s) for Sexy34gg (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline MrJames62

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is actually a review of two incall attempts, a week apart.

Comms: Easy and efficient, you actually speak to the SP.

Location: Large seafront hotel. Parking on the hotel carpark is not free, but there is free onstreet parking nearby.

The lady: Pictures are accurate, she is friendly and chatty, although more interested in chatting than actually getting down to 'business'

The Meet: Booked for 1 hour at £90

First meet, paid for an hour. Twenty minutes into the meet, after some kissing and when she had just taken my cock into her mouth, there was a knock on the door. She went to answer it and spent five minutes arguing with a guy at the door. Told him that she would be half an hour. Guy went away, she apologised, said it was her ex who had managed to track her down, but she had dealt with it. Resumed where we had left off. 5Minutes later, guy is knocking on the door again. When she had got rid of him for a second time, I told her that this didn't work for me and I was out of here. Also demanded that she refund £60 as that worked out a fair price for the 20 minutes of attention I had received. She refunded and I left.

Second Meet, a week later £120 for an hour and a half

Started well, plenty of kissing and exploring, she has nice boobs, only a little sag to them. Curvy but not fat. Went down on her to find a neat, sweet tasting muff. She enjoyed my oral on her, and seemed to cum. She then returned the favour, not the best blowjob I have ever had, but acceptable. A little anal play (her on me) and I asked for prostate massage, which she declined, despite this being on her likes list. From here it went down hill with her getting off the bed for a drink of water, and then spending 20 minutes wandering around the room and telling me how inadequate the cleaning in the hotel was and how she even brought her own cleaning stuff. Tried leading her back to the bed but not successful

Overall a disappointing visit, would have been neutral except for the hassle on the first meet and the timewasting.

Value for money? I would say not
Would I see her again? Only if I was desperately horny.
Recommend? No

Offline Clitheroelad

Looking at her gallery pics she has a face like a Fleetwood Docker  :vomit:

I wouldnt have given her a 2nd chance.

Online bdyno

Looking at her gallery pics she has a face like a Fleetwood Docker  :vomit:

I wouldnt have given her a 2nd chance.
That's harsh, she looks OK to me!
Decent price & services, I'd definitely have given the first chance. If we clicked OK before the initial meet screwed up I may have even tried again.

Putting the 2 together though, i suspect avoiding doing too much may be a habit.

Online george r

pics look ok to me but the guy that kept knocking the door would be a non starter and a dick softener for me  :thumbsdown: