Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Hungarian WG who looks fabulous, anyone care to recommend  (Read 4869 times)

Offline billg4501

So a new Hungarian WG who looks very tall and leggy and decent sized breasts also, I’m wondering if anyone has had the pleasure of seeing her as of yet in the Wolverhampton area:

External Link/Members Only

I really want to go see her, but not sure if she’s real etc.

Offline MrBamboo

Just diving for cover to avoid the shots  :lol: :lol:

Offline billg4501

Reccomendation would be nice, but if there isn’t any, then more than happy to try her for myself.

Offline Spurt

Offline shed

Reccomendation would be nice, but if there isn’t any, then more than happy to try her for myself.

Try her for yourself and let us know how you get on. Be good to have you on board with a review of the experience  :hi:

Offline ilovitbig

Fill your boot's and let us know how you get on.

Offline Randomguy16

Her profile has a similar framework to other Hungarian profiles in Wolves so id say she's real. Have a pop down and find out  :thumbsup:

Offline Littlefoot

Offline dog999

I prefer little boned woman me self.  :hi:
Big boned is normally  just another way of saying FAT!. :D :D

Offline tesla

So a new Hungarian WG who looks very tall and leggy and decent sized breasts also, I’m wondering if anyone has had the pleasure of seeing her as of yet in the Wolverhampton area:

please PM me

Offline billg4501

I can’t Pm Mate, just post it on here.

Offline tesla

I can’t Pm Mate, just post it on here.

the reason you cannot PM is because you don't contribute enough to the site, so go away do some punts and then leave some reviews, then you may earn the right to ask questions

Offline Punterperson1971

18 months 3 posts no reviews why don’t you go for 15 minute booking and review her,not my type but it will help other people and you get to the thanks for your first review doesn’t matter wether it was good or bad .

Offline Littlefoot

Big boned is normally  just another way of saying FAT!. :D :D

That’s why I prefer little boned woman.  :D :D :thumbsup:

Offline Punterperson1971

Don’t find skinny or fat ladies a turn on at all, more curvy will do me if they have a little bit to grab onto then I’m happy
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 03:59:08 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline dog999

Don’t find skinny or fat ladies a turn on at all, more curvy will do me if they have a little bit to grab onto then I’m happy
Curvy, ye that will do nicely!. :hi:

Offline Punterperson1971

Curvy, ye that will do nicely!. :hi:
each to their own but don’t find bbw’s or bigger attractive at all
There’s curvy where they looked good and toned then there’s just lazy fat I don’t by that excuse where fat people say oh I can’t lose weight,bollocks it’s because your lazy and no willpower.
Anyway back on topic the op needs to look through AW unless someone can come up and help him because he’s only been here 18 months and seems like he’s struggling to use the search facility on AW and on here to cross reference
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 04:15:12 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline The Owl

Her profile reads like a member of the Diva's group, well known group of Hungarian prostitutes with a mixture of reviews across the positive/neutral/negative spectrum.

If you want to fuck her then make the booking and drop a review afterwards to help other forum members and benefit yourself when it comes to assistance or advice from other forum members here.

Offline billg4501

Waste of time, gave me the postcode and street. Got there didn’t even answer either.

Offline Punterperson1971

Waste of time, gave me the postcode and street. Got there didn’t even answer either.
Well did you agree a time and booking ???? If so put it down in a review to warn others she’s a time waster,or did you really go?
Just asking

Offline billg4501

Yes we agreed time and booking. I got there she picked up once and said she would call back but she didn’t in the end

Offline Punterperson1971

Yes we agreed time and booking. I got there she picked up once and said she would call back but she didn’t in the end
Should put it down then as a negative review  at least then your contributing and it will warn others hopefully

Offline petermisc

Her profile reads like a member of the Diva's group, well known group of Hungarian prostitutes with a mixture of reviews across the positive/neutral/negative spectrum.
Agreed.  The Divas do seem to be properly massage-trained, as do most Hungarian SPs in my experience.  No mention of massage at all on this profile.

Offline Jasonk71

Agreed.  The Divas do seem to be properly massage-trained, as do most Hungarian SPs in my experience.  No mention of massage at all on this profile.
Massage is listed in the likes

Offline tesla

Should put it down then as a negative review  at least then your contributing and it will warn others hopefully

so despite your advice to leave a review, he still has not

Offline Punterperson1971

so despite your advice to leave a review, he still has not
Unless he didn’t actually go

Offline tesla

Offline Punterperson1971

either way a waste of space
Agreed
Also he says he really wants to go and see her!!!
Well what’s stopping him toftt then or he’s to lazy to do groundwork and wants someone on here to do it for him.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 11:09:48 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline The Owl

I think this Hungarian may appeal to more punters. Not sure if she's part of the Diva's group, profile doesn't have the usual tells, but I thought I'd share her profile for those that might be interested. She's on my HL.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline pbrown355

Will go as soon as I have the opportunity. Unfortunately opportunity limited these days.

Offline alibirmingham

:vomit: To the first profile. I get each to their own so if that’s your bag feel free to fill your boots. I’m sure there won’t be any risk of a conveyer belt service etc lol

The link Owl just posted does look good but POSs B&S. looks too good to be true. Screen shot pics etc. Also been noticing many Roms are no longer using Romanian as a nationality on their profiles and going with all sorts like Czech, Hungarian, Brazilian, and Spanish but to name a few.

Offline pbrown355

First WG, not in a million years.
2nd one, agree poss B & S but will go with that in mind and a planb.

Offline kingdom

Tried getting a response over the weekend as I was free. Absolutely nothing other than automatic reply to email saying text or ring.

Offline Juankerr

The link Owl just posted does look good but POSs B&S. looks too good to be true. Screen shot pics etc. Also been noticing many Roms are no longer using Romanian as a nationality on their profiles and going with all sorts like Czech, Hungarian, Brazilian, and Spanish but to name a few.

Looks like she/they are reading here, the photoshopped looking pic has been replaced with a couple of selfies.

Offline Juankerr

Tried getting a response over the weekend as I was free. Absolutely nothing other than automatic reply to email saying text or ring.

Which girl are you talking about kingdom?

Offline Juankerr

I think this Hungarian may appeal to more punters. Not sure if she's part of the Diva's group, profile doesn't have the usual tells, but I thought I'd share her profile for those that might be interested. She's on my HL.

Looks like the profile has been recycled, different girl is pictured - now a brunette and a name change to Slutty Nelly x

Offline alibirmingham

Looks like the profile has been recycled, different girl is pictured - now a brunette and a name change to Slutty Nelly x

I’d be surprised if it was the girl in the first set of pics in the first place. These dodgy Rom/Hungarian profiles tend to change names and pics very often. Maybe because after a few weeks people clock on it’s a crap punt so a name and pic change refreshes the profile to make it look like a completely diff girl or group.  I had some other similar profiles on my watch list and kept of seeing name and pic changes until they disappear completely.

Offline Shplurgh

Now Maya Baby. Clearly Slutty Nelly wasn't pulling the punters in :lol:

Offline alibirmingham

Looks like this one is having a identity crisis  :lol:

Offline Juankerr

Now Maya Baby. Clearly Slutty Nelly wasn't pulling the punters in :lol:

:D Girls are getting worse in each set of pictures too.