Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tantric Massage NG7  (Read 1833 times)

Offline empunter

The Vivastreet advert:
External Link/Members Only

Looking for a massage with extras I'd stumbled across some adverts on Viva Street offering tantric massage and suggesting extras, decided to check it out for myself.

Communication:
Good. Answered on first call, given the postcode and off I went.
Area:
1st floor flat in Forest fields area of the city. Side street off Sherwood Rise.   Shop opposite so plenty of passers by, felt safe.
Event:
Rang buzzer and the door opened promptly, girl hid behind the door waiting for me to step in before revealing herself.
First impressions weren't good. The pictures on the Vivastreet adverts don't give much away, but it was obvious this service provider is a heavy drug user. Body was amaciated, teeth heavily stained from a combination of cigarettes and a crack habit, heavy rattle on the chest when she spoke.

As I stepped inside she locked the door behind and encouraged me to the flat up the stairs, I was trapped and thinking get the fuck out of here. This isn't what I signed up for. Ever the coward I carried on walking and entered the flat, then bedroom.
Given who had opened the door and the state of the building, I was expecting to walk into a crack den. This didn't happen. Room was clean, tidy and obviously cared for, not what I was expecting. 4 poster bed in the room.
The girl (didn't get a name) asked what I was looking for, 15 or 30mins.  Thiss one just wasn't for me - unlikely to be for most unless you're into street girls.

I made my excuse about leaving my money in the car and apologised and left with the promise I would be straight  back (such a coward).

I won't be.

I'd steer clear of this one guys, unless Skeletor with a drug problem floats your boat.

EMP

Offline GingerNuts

Thanks for the review.

Do you have a working link or the published phone number so we know who to avoid please?

Edit:

Please add the working phone number for reference.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=281967.0

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 11:38:07 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline empunter

Offline mega

Phone number: 07721514138

Can't be all bad  - she likes cricket (Personal social media removed as per rule #22)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 01:07:09 am by daviemac »
Banned reason: No contribution to site and not a punter, touting her own business
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline GingerNuts

Can't be all bad  - she likes cricket  [Twitter profile]

How is that profile punting related?

Offline mega

How is that profile punting related?

The profile gives the same phone number quoted. Had it revealed anything at all about the person concerned I wouldn't have added it. However the person she needed contact with was a known high profile drug user - if of course it's the same one. As the original poster suggested drug use thought it was worth flagging up. 
Banned reason: No contribution to site and not a punter, touting her own business

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
The profile gives the same phone number quoted. Had it revealed anything at all about the person concerned I wouldn't have added it. However the person she needed contact with was a known high profile drug user - if of course it's the same one. As the original poster suggested drug use thought it was worth flagging up.
Just because you can find her personal social media does not mean you can post it here.

Offline mega

Just because you can find her personal social media does not mean you can post it here.

In that case I apologise for doing that - as there was absolutely nothing in there to identify this person (name, address etc etc) just the phone number used to obtain the appointment I thought it appropriate. I take note of your comments for future.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
In that case I apologise for doing that - as there was absolutely nothing in there to identify this person (name, address etc etc) just the phone number used to obtain the appointment I thought it appropriate. I take note of your comments for future.
What about the person named in her tweet, do you think it's OK for his name to be posted all over here.   :unknown:

Offline mega

What about the person named in her tweet, do you think it's OK for his name to be posted all over here.   :unknown:

I did not mention that person's name either.  I suggest you remove the post.

Offline ir34

Phone number: 07721514138

Met her once a couple of years back. Shabby smelly house, but service was okay, but rushed. On the plus side she allowed me to take photos, but I lost them. Anyway, seems like she's has gone down the drain. Pity.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I did not mention that person's name either.  I suggest you remove the post.
You posted a link to her twitter page and the bloke's name was on that.   :dash: