Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite blonde for anal this Friday?????  (Read 2720 times)

Offline BootsnBunches

Hi, Anyone any suggestions? I plan to end a frustrating week in style. Ideally central London or Canary Wharf. I’ve a few ideas but suggestion welcome.  I’d hoped to do a reverse booking but the facility isn’t available.

Budget c£150 if possible.  Brunette considered - slim and short essential but Not oriental as that was my last punt.

Cheers.

Offline BootsnBunches

This would be lunchtime or early afternoon. 

Offline davidgood

Hi, Anyone any suggestions? I plan to end a frustrating week in style. Ideally central London or Canary Wharf. I’ve a few ideas but suggestion welcome.  I’d hoped to do a reverse booking but the facility isn’t available.

Budget c£150 if possible.  Brunette considered - slim and short essential but Not oriental as that was my last punt.

Cheers.
She is a bit further out than Canary Wharf, being  in Barking, but this girl is fairly slim and anal is guaranteed;-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Regards,

davidgood

Offline treadmill1

Cleo is excellent for the price and she takes anal like a champ too

Offline babayaga69

Offline davidgood

How does she look facially?

She is unlikey to become Miss Poland but she is pleasant enough looking IMO.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline BootsnBunches

What about veronica?

External Link/Members Only

Thanks  How tall is she? I've read a lot of the reviews but none seem to mention this.

Offline Shadow314

Thanks  How tall is she? I've read a lot of the reviews but none seem to mention this.

About 5'4", definitely petite  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=280035.0

Offline BootsnBunches

About 5'4", definitely petite  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=280035.0

Thanks.  A shame about the enhancement. Looking a good option still 😉

Offline BootsnBunches

Gorgeous georgia is (temporarily)in the area
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks. Gave her a bell and she was booked so a b and c plan all floundered. Will have to see what happens over the weekend.

I’ve met Georgia a few times and always had fun.

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Skyjuice1000

How does she look facially?
A chin like Rolf Harris put me right off