Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Look at this profile  (Read 2666 times)

Offline northface

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Can anyone guess who this is for-
Can anyone get a booking before he does ( hopefully Sarge will )

Offline scutty brown

Is it Teen Panties and Anth's  cock?

And is that shadow on the ball of her right foot a veruca?????

Offline waynekerr600

I'm worried about SM. He's been AWOL for some time.

Hope he's not made a one way trip to the CO-op  :(

Offline northface

Look forward to your review Wayne

Offline tynetunnel

Offline Dave4x4

It has to be her!  :thumbsup:

I agree, definitely Teen Panties. I must agree with Anth's assessment in the past that she looked a young Anna Friel and I was tempted but she was definitely a time bomb ready to go off, so I resisted. I hoped she had got help, but it appears not.

Offline Sar-Major

There's NO WAY I'll be going after a "Wank or Foot Wank" for £100/Hr.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

I'll leave that all to some "Rotund Little Fucker" who sadly likes "Sweaty Feet".  :scare:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major

I'm not AWOL you "Orible Little Shit"  :D 

Been away getting a check up, by the MO following my little "Mis-Hap" back in late Feb.

All's looking good, but I haven't got me "Disco Dancing Swivel Hips" back quite yet......................  :yahoo:     :D   :D   :D

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Snapper846

I'm not AWOL you "Orible Little Shit"  :D 

Been away getting a check up, by the MO following my little "Mis-Hap" back in late Feb.

All's looking good, but I haven't got me "Disco Dancing Swivel Hips" back quite yet......................  :yahoo:     :D   :D   :D

Welcome back sir. You've had a few folk worried

Offline Snapper846

If anyone gets some contact details for this one will they pop me over a message please? Can't get into adultwork regardless of what I fucking try

Offline FLYING BLUE

If anyone gets some contact details for this one will they pop me over a message please? Can't get into adultwork regardless of what I fucking try

You might be best advised to give this one a wide berth Mr Snapper :hi:

Edit - If you want more info about why it's better to avoid this girl, PM me, to keep the details off the main board
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 10:55:05 am by FLYING BLUE »

Offline CELICA GT

You might be best advised to give this one a wide berth Mr Snapper :hi: Yip FB, at least the bloke getting a HJ in the car had the sense to place the auto box in park.  :D

Edit - If you want more info about why it's better to avoid this girl, PM me, to keep the details off the main board

Offline Sar-Major

Welcome back sir. You've had a few folk worried

I'm glad to be back, Snapper846. Albeit not running at 100% efficiency yet.......................  ;)    :D   :D   :D

And many thanks for everyone's concerns.  :thumbsup:

Offline Weatherman21

I'm glad to be back, Snapper846. Albeit not running at 100% efficiency yet.......................  ;)    :D   :D   :D

And many thanks for everyone's concerns.  :thumbsup:

You’ve been missed SM.  WK has been running wild with his horrible jokes with nobody to keep him in check.

Offline Sar-Major

You’ve been missed SM.  WK has been running wild with his horrible jokes with nobody to keep him in check.

Cheers, WM   :drinks:

Yes WK is like a friggin "Spoilt Little Twat" when the Adults are away...................  :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

Offline waynekerr600

Did contact this one.

Message read and ignored.

If it is TP I'd give a miss in the circumstances.

Offline AnthG

I agree, definitely Teen Panties. I must agree with Anth's assessment in the past that she looked a young Anna Friel and I was tempted but she was definitely a time bomb ready to go off, so I resisted. I hoped she had got help, but it appears not.

She did get help as before her profile was taken down this time last year, she changed it to literally offering handjobs from the visiting room of the General Hospital saying in it just tell them you're visiting me there and i will give you a handjob in the visiting room for £50. Talk about OTT offerings in the absolute extreme.

Someone said she had just got out after a year being in during 2018. And she has been away for another year now since early September 2019.

So it seems every alternate year she needs to spend a full year away somewhere. Means Avoid. Even if it was Anna Friel herself. Avoid. To spend a full year in there is not normal is its usually 6 months. Those useless doctors should also maybe spend that year helping her find a regular job than her keep coming back to this one everytime.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 09:42:26 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline johnny34

She did get help as before her profile was taken down this time last year, she changed it to literally offering handjobs from the visiting room of the General Hospital saying in it just tell them you're visiting me there and i will give you a handjob in the visiting room for £50. Talk about OTT offerings in the absolute extreme.

Someone said she had just got out after a year being in during 2018. And she has been away for another year now since early September 2019.

So it seems every alternate year she needs to spend a full year away somewhere. Means Avoid. Even if it was Anna Friel herself. Avoid. To spend a full year in there is not normal is its usually 6 months. Those useless doctors should also maybe spend that year helping her find a regular job than her keep coming back to this one everytime.
Not sure where you get your info/facts from but not sure if anything you've just posted is correct  :unknown:
She was still working upto Christmas 2019 not Sept and no idea what the situation was before that or since & would'nt rely on the 'someone said' heresay. Best not to speculate imho, although I would also avoid this one.

Offline AnthG

Not sure where you get your info/facts from but not sure if anything you've just posted is correct  :unknown:

I guesstimated September 2019 by looking now at the past topics about her discussing her in September. Whenever it was, her profile immediately before being taken down she was offering bookings from inside the General Hospital and she named the ward on her profile too. As I seen it with my own two eyes on there before the profile vanished - hence someone most likely took her up on that offer and it caused a huge commotion most likely and they forced her to take her AW profile down.

If you are correct about December 2019, then it means she may have been inside for the standard 6 months

The person who mentioned she had just got out after a year from 2018 was a very trusted punter on here.

Offline scutty brown

I guesstimated September 2019 by looking now at the past topics about her discussing her in September. Whenever it was, her profile immediately before being taken down she was offering bookings from inside the General Hospital and she named the ward on her profile too. As I seen it with my own two eyes on there before the profile vanished - hence someone most likely took her up on that offer and it caused a huge commotion most likely and they forced her to take her AW profile down.

If you are correct about December 2019, then it means she may have been inside for the standard 6 months

The person who mentioned she had just got out after a year from 2018 was a very trusted punter on here.

This is all speculation and to be honest talking about her isn't going to help her health.
In another thread Davie says they didn't / couldn't section her so she was released within days. Not six months. Could be she's been stable until now.
But unless someone is again prepared to find her and do something about it, the less said here the better.

Offline Kev3773

You are offering no help to anyone with your unsubstantiated guessing imo :unknown:

Offline AnthG

You are offering no help to anyone with your unsubstantiated guessing imo :unknown:

Fine, will say no more.

Offline Kev3773

Fine, will say no more.

Probably for the best. There are no winners  :hi:

Offline nicentrim88

I thought this girl was a popular one ? I think i missed something here   :crazy: