Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alena massage Lincoln  (Read 3424 times)

Billy A 65

Any news or FR on this lady:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Prices seem too cheap for services other than pure massage but the photo is inviting!

Jackjones

It's just a massage as it says and not by her, I did see her before when she did it nice girl and offered HR for an extra £20

Www.kutabeauty.co.uk is running the profile now
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 05:28:10 pm by Jackjones »

Billy A 65

Ok thanks yes the web link you gave me is a pukka massage service, and also thi is well documented on AW on the text, however the photo does mislead a little and the fact that it on AW implies more is on offer than the reality.   

Offline themightyimp

the fact that it on AW implies more is on offer than the reality.

No.  It is clear to me that it is massage only - look at the 'likes' section..............
Banned reason: Interfering with moderation issues.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Owwhatanight

If you click on the Miss bali sign in Alena profile on AW , go down to menu near the bottom, then click on Alena, view details which states
Massage ,body to body and hand relief as extra.

Jackjones

If you click on the Miss bali sign in Alena profile on AW , go down to menu near the bottom, then click on Alena, view details which states
Massage ,body to body and hand relief as extra.

Very true and Alena did do all of this. How ever much like how she did do this she also did own the profile, which she no longer does if you go to see her you'll be meeting some very normal english girls only.

Offline chandlerhandler

Recently sampled Alena69 or who ever it was that gave me a superb massage, and only a massage. £35 for an hour of relaxation. Nothing else offered or asked for in case of causing offence, shame really because she's quite a tasty little Indonesian woman about 5 feet tall & a size 6.