Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Elektra - Flair Massage - Dewsbury  (Read 6703 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5646358) (13 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Sapientem

Going to keep this review short as I didn't enjoy. After reading a good review of this lady on here , decided to give her a go. She is not the usually  type of woman  I would go for  but thought I would try something different.

Met her at Flairs Dewsbury , my first and last time there. Going in there was load of young fellas hanging around accross road, far from discreet.
So rushed in and Electra was only girl free.

She has lots of tattoos and once she took bra off , boobs were slighly saggy , rest of body ok , not a head turner , but ok. Was  Dissapoined when she came to kiss me as she is a smoker. Big turn off for me. So i said no further kissing to her.

As i really enjoy kissing, this ruined the punt for me, Got her to give my cock a quick suck , was only in 10 mins and was on my way.

On the plus side only wasted 60 on her as had plannned on staying longer if she was good, not for me though.

Would i recommend ?  No

Offline Sapientem

Cheers for adding links . :hi:   I didn't mention in the review that I had met this lady before when she was at g.f.e  and she looked completely different , either she had a baby since or put on and lost weight as she looked a hell of a lot better then. It was reading Mr fish review and lack of options at moment that had me revisiting her. I wish i didn't  now.  :timeout:

Online wakefieldlad13

Sorry to hear you were not happy with your meet, smoking is a big NO NO for me too and i have mentioned this when making the odd booking or two and have always had a positive response from the SP

I am sure we have all met SP's who just doesn't do it for us, although with this one, I too was tempted, as to be fair i believe it is mostly about the service and boy did Mr FF get the service
(I didn't follow up as my concern was that she would kill me :lol:) and i would imagine she is a girl whom performs best when fully going for it so i may be a little on the vanilla side

Your review as helped me, so thank you, and now you must pick yourself up, dust yourself down and go and fuck someone else

Offline mrfishyfoo

Going to keep this review short as I didn't enjoy. After reading a good review of this lady on here , decided to give her a go. She is not the usually  type of woman  I would go for  but thought I would try something different.

Met her at Flairs Dewsbury , my first and last time there. Going in there was load of young fellas hanging around accross road, far from discreet.
So rushed in and Electra was only girl free.

She has lots of tattoos and once she took bra off , boobs were slighly saggy , rest of body ok , not a head turner , but ok. Was  Dissapoined when she came to kiss me as she is a smoker. Big turn off for me. So i said no further kissing to her.

As i really enjoy kissing, this ruined the punt for me, Got her to give my cock a quick suck , was only in 10 mins and was on my way.

On the plus side only wasted 60 on her as had plannned on staying longer if she was good, not for me though.

Would i recommend ?  No

Snogging an ashtray ain't my idea of fun either.  :bomb: :bomb:

A couple of mints and a swill of mouthwash is all it takes.  :dash: :dash:

Cheers for sharing.  :hi: :hi:

« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 10:44:21 am by mrfishyfoo »

Offline Sapientem

Cheers for comments   :thumbsup: hopefully much better punts to come for me in 2020 .