Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: PASSIONATE LADY - Vauxhall  (Read 2861 times)

14 review(s) for @ THE LADY @ (11 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline djjake

Communication - All by text and she replied super fast with all information needed. Very easy to deal with.

Location - Vauxhall opposite the bus station. Those really nice flats on the river (although shockingly dated inside).

Looks - She was so much better than her photos. Her photos I think make her look a little older and potentionally saggy. In fact she has really nice blonde hair, a very nice polish milf face with an amazing milf body. When it came to seeing her naked this didn't disappoint either, very nice ass too.

Personality - Super nice and chatty - only downside was I sometimes didnt know what word she was saying due to her accent, but her english was great. Likes to make little jokes throughout the punt like "O that is a nice banana I want to suck", "do you want your banana between my melons"

Punt - £100 for a massage and sex. You can choose to start or end with the massage. I started, it was on a proper table next to a bed with all the bits needed. Covered me in oil and began what was a nice decent massage, however it was not a get all these knots out type. It was between a knot massage and sensual massage with ball swiping towards the end which were very nice. She towelled me off before letting me onto the bed and then we got down to GFE punt. Amazing kissing into one of the best blow jobs I have ever had. Slow with lots of tongue with some ball sucking too. Slowly got faster over time until she asked if I wanted to cum in her mouth, tits or pussy. I said pussy and she asked how I would like to fuck her, cowgirl so she got on top and pumped my dick with her pussy till I came. After she kindly cleaned up and offered a shower.

Pros - Super hot milf, easy to talk to and communicate with, punt was great (best I have had in a long time)

Cons - I wish I could see her every day

Would I go back - 110% yes

Link - External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Liverpool

OP: can you confirm if this was protected sex? The way it's been written suggests bareback.

Offline djjake

It was protected sex - you get a choice of standard or ribbed condom which I have not had before. Usually you just take whatever's given

Offline Liverpool

:hi: cheers for the clarification.