Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivien Love x - Baker Street  (Read 5778 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5719580) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5875772) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline givajozio

External Link/Members Only

Hi all,

I saw this lady couple of month ago.
Just wanted to share my experience with her.
This my first review so please go easy on me :)

1 hr incall at £100
Comms: Very good. I texted her then also called her when I was on my way. She seemd very polite and responsive.
Location: Central London, basement flat near baker street station. Flat was alright and clean.

Looks and attitude:

Body: She is very tall. Her pictures are accurate. She is stunning! Great boobs, amazing ass, nice lips and delicious pussy. Her skin is nice and smooth.

Personality: She has a very nice attitude. We had good chats about what she used to do, where she worked before... she could hold a good conversation. Pretty smart girl.

Services: I am into normal stuff, that she was happy to assist to. She doesn't do dfk, but we had some light kisses. We did owo, 69, sex in missionary and doggy.
1st round: She started giving me owo which was amazing. Nice slow and wet. We continued with 69, her pussy is smoot and tasty. Then on with the dom. I like missionary so I can see her reaction and I could kiss those amazinbg boobs. Few minutes into this and I couldn't hold longer and came in the some while doing missionary.
2nd round: Was pretty much as the 1st but I managed to do her in doggy too. Her ass looked so great it really had an amazing shape. I came during doggy.
We then chatted more a bit I took a quick shower and I was on my way.
She is not a clock watcher, there was no rush!
I left very happy knowing that I found a girl who I'd be happy to return to later on.

Summary
I enjoyed my time!
Great girl, nice attitude, good chat, good sex, great owo, fantastic body!
I think she is back now, I saw her on vivastreet so I'll give her a visit hopefully this weekend.
I can only recommend her!

I hope it helped.

Enjoy! :)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 01:59:21 pm by givajozio »

Offline kaj314

Profile set to distribute content atm

Offline givajozio

Profile set to distribute content atm

Yeah, she told me that she has to make a new one, cause she didn't sign in for a while and aw cancelled her profile.
She did one on vivastreet for now. aw should take a day or two I guess to get her a new one.

Offline givajozio

New profile ?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

oh, nice! That is her. I cannot update anymore in the review, but yeah this is her! She just has to wait for the verification I guess.

Offline Fully Sated

« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 03:49:53 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline Comicman

She looks very tasty indeed  :hi:

Offline zushiboys

She looks very tasty indeed  :hi:

I thought that too, but another reviewer describes her as ugly.

I saw a VS pic (now deleted) where her face doesnt look great..

Offline zushiboys

I thought that too, but another reviewer describes her as ugly.

I saw a VS pic (now deleted) where her face doesnt look great..

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline givajozio

Hidden Image/Members Only
I did find her attractive facially too.
She’s pretty. But that’s my opinion. We all got different taste 😊

Offline g284

Banned reason: Demanding threads be deleted by PM despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline g284

« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 07:14:19 pm by g284 »
Banned reason: Demanding threads be deleted by PM despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Putin

OP, thanks for your first review.

She goes into the hotlist as I have been having a thing for tall girls lately. Can't seem to find decent tall girls (5'10" or more) in London or in the South-East.

Any recommendations will be appreciated.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 09:45:02 pm by Putin »

Offline willabe

Nice review and a good looking girl. There is something slightly odd about her mouth/lips in a couple of shots but her breasts look amazing and certainly make up for that.
onto the HL.

Offline romano77

She looks delicious ...am sorely tempted...good punt mate... :thumbsup:

Offline droplet

she doesnt allow pussy licking, which to me is v important. So I passed.... shame :(  :dash:

Offline givajozio

she doesnt allow pussy licking, which to me is v important. So I passed.... shame :(  :dash:
I did it! Maybe she changed that since I saw her. Did you call her and she said it or have you been to see her and it turned out then?

Offline givajozio

Hi,

Sorry to bother you with this.
You left a comment that she wont let you do oral on her.
Did she tell you this on the phone or have you been to see her?
I am just curious as I made an oppointment with her. I saw her before, I did give her oral (not for too long tho), but mybe she changed since.
Thank you for your answer!