Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Elliex. Canary Wharf. July 2020  (Read 7391 times)

74 review(s) for kinky_elliex (60 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline WAY-WARD

Kinky Elliex
1hr...£110
No extras.

What a body...she's just a fuck doll. Fake tits that are nice to the touch, flat stomach, small waist, perfect ass and long gorgeous legs. Smooth all over with nice tattoos and piercings (tummy & tongue).
I'm not to keen on the pumped lips look but they're ok to kiss, but to be honest there wasn't much of that on offer. Started with OWO which was good, I'd have told her to pay some attention to my balls but by now we were into 69. A bit of a messy pussy...hanging down but it tasted clean and fresh as did her pretty ass hole that I'll fuck on my next visit (anal £40). Condom on she climbed on top and it was so so tight, I'm not that big but even she seemed suprised. "Slowly to start with" I told her but before too long she really got into it with nice variations to her movements. She was clearly enjoying it as was I....too much in fact in my case as I filled the bag sooner then I wanted to.
Clean up and a back rub. I would have preferred some kissing and cuddling but sometimes I think the age difference can be a bit much for young girls.
Round 2 and she got me hard enough with some oral to get the rubber on and we went straight into doggy. Again she was nice and tight, watching that stunning ass, her doing some of the work but mainly me until my energy faded (I should have stood up instead of kneeling on the bed). Flipped her over for mish and while she let me spread her legs out wide my horn was gone long before my time was up.
Off to the shower which is terrible considering it's a relatively modern apartment block.
Will I return? Yes. 30 mins with anal...I won't pay £20 for CIM though.
She shares with another girl and she says they duo but no lesbo action, "we don't kiss each other"......didn't kiss me either I thought to myself. I didn't catch her name...anyone know who it is?
All in all a positive. I can't blame her for my own piss poor performance. And while she could have been more affectionate I don't think she was trying to make me cum quickly or rush me out the door.

Offline Parking

I haven't seen her flat mate but I believe it is:
External Link/Members Only

I've seen this SP a handful of times, very friendly. If you can make her crack a smile, she does look really cute. She never short changes me when we have time left. Overall, she's good but those lips are awful to kiss :thumbsdown:

Offline WAY-WARD

Parking, I think you're right...1 or 2 of the photos look like the flat I was in. I didn't see the whole place while I was there but I'm not sure all of Ellie's pic were taken in there anyway.

Offline BootsnBunches

Kinky Elliex
1hr...£110
No extras.

What a body...she's just a fuck doll. Fake tits that are nice to the touch, flat stomach, small waist, perfect ass and long gorgeous legs. Smooth all over with nice tattoos and piercings (tummy & tongue).
I'm not to keen on the pumped lips look but they're ok to kiss, but to be honest there wasn't much of that on offer. Started with OWO which was good, I'd have told her to pay some attention to my balls but by now we were into 69. A bit of a messy pussy...hanging down but it tasted clean and fresh as did her pretty ass hole that I'll fuck on my next visit (anal £40). Condom on she climbed on top and it was so so tight, I'm not that big but even she seemed suprised. "Slowly to start with" I told her but before too long she really got into it with nice variations to her movements. She was clearly enjoying it as was I....too much in fact in my case as I filled the bag sooner then I wanted to.
Clean up and a back rub. I would have preferred some kissing and cuddling but sometimes I think the age difference can be a bit much for young girls.
Round 2 and she got me hard enough with some oral to get the rubber on and we went straight into doggy. Again she was nice and tight, watching that stunning ass, her doing some of the work but mainly me until my energy faded (I should have stood up instead of kneeling on the bed). Flipped her over for mish and while she let me spread her legs out wide my horn was gone long before my time was up.
Off to the shower which is terrible considering it's a relatively modern apartment block.
Will I return? Yes. 30 mins with anal...I won't pay £20 for CIM though.
She shares with another girl and she says they duo but no lesbo action, "we don't kiss each other"......didn't kiss me either I thought to myself. I didn't catch her name...anyone know who it is?
All in all a positive. I can't blame her for my own piss poor performance. And while she could have been more affectionate I don't think she was trying to make me cum quickly or rush me out the door.

Pre boob job her body really was perfect.  I dread to think how much I’d have spent on her if she was still natural.

Offline Parking

Parking, I think you're right...1 or 2 of the photos look like the flat I was in. I didn't see the whole place while I was there but I'm not sure all of Ellie's pic were taken in there anyway.

I remember her face from a previous profile and some of the photos matches the same room Ellie uses.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 10:06:51 pm by Parking »

Offline bedhedred

I've seen this SP a handful of times, very friendly. If you can make her crack a smile, she does look really cute. She never short changes me when we have time left. Overall, she's good but those lips are awful to kiss :thumbsdown:

You're luckier than me. I did get short timed.

Offline kaj314

I remember her face from a previous profile and some of the photos matches the same room Ellie uses.

She definitely has had previous profile and with reviews. Was on my hl till she disappeared for a while, saw her about 2 years ago...did not review as she went back home a few days later and profile removed.

Offline BootsnBunches

She definitely has had previous profile and with reviews. Was on my hl till she disappeared for a while, saw her about 2 years ago...did not review as she went back home a few days later and profile removed.

I first saw her as Renata about 4 years ago. She was then JulySweet before Ellie. I’ve been promising myself an hour with anal for a while - she always goes home the time of my birthday lol. I’ll wait for it to cool down as her flat is a warm one.

Offline king tarzan

as long as she kisses that is what counts.. nothing worse than a hot scorching super honey who don't fucken kiss!!! :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Parking

You're luckier than me. I did get short timed.

She is generally quiet but gets on with the job. After I had finished, sometimes we have 10 or 20 minutes left, she just sits there quietly. Doesn't say anything or in a rush to get me out. I have to break the silence with some small talk and she opens up nicely, then we chat until our time is over.

Offline kaj314

as long as she kisses that is what counts.. nothing worse than a hot scorching super honey who don't fucken kiss!!! :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Not full on dfk from what I remember.

Offline zushiboys

She warmed up after a bit of time. When I saw her, the first 30mins were FK and last 30mins were DFK. I explicitly said at the start that I will only extend to 1hr if she offers full DFK. Lips were a bit weird to kiss. Her arsehole was divine to rim though lol

Offline BootsnBunches

She warmed up after a bit of time. When I saw her, the first 30mins were FK and last 30mins were DFK. I explicitly said at the start that I will only extend to 1hr if she offers full DFK. Lips were a bit weird to kiss. Her arsehole was divine to rim though lol

Did she allow you to finer her ass?

Offline zushiboys

Did she allow you to finer her ass?

Nope, as I stated in my review I tried but she got a bit pissed off. I tried to laugh it off to keep the "momentum" up. Then she muttered something like "touch slow" so I just rubber her crack lightly and continued with me tongue. I assume she would if you paid eggstra for the anal?

Offline chris44

i remember seeing her near Victoria, very natural looking then

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline BootsnBunches

Nope, as I stated in my review I tried but she got a bit pissed off. I tried to laugh it off to keep the "momentum" up. Then she muttered something like "touch slow" so I just rubber her crack lightly and continued with me tongue. I assume she would if you paid eggstra for the anal?

Thanks it was that last bit I was thinking. 

Offline TTGR

Way-Ward, thanks for your review. I am intrigued by your terminology, what does this actually mean...

Ha ha that brings back memories of seeing her last year. She has incredibly long floppy labia, super enjoyable for RO fans.
I’ve found she went radio silent after setting up a meet a couple of times...... so haven’t bothered trying again.

Offline kaj314

...When I saw her, the first 30mins were FK and last 30mins were DFK. I explicitly said at the start that I will only extend to 1hr if she offers full DFK...

Good to know, thanks, only saw for 30mins. dont punt a lot, but would see her as very convenient for me and she is hot without a ridiculous rate.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 01:08:38 am by kaj314 »

Offline BootsnBunches

Nice to see. Anyone else got any pics from her?

Offline PatMacGroin

That image has reminded me of a gorgeous young Romanian I saw near South Kensington/Chelsea way before joining UKP. Around 2014-2015.

Very similar looking. I wouldn't say identical, necessarily. But Ellie could almost be her sister. And around the same age as she claims to be, because I do remember that girl was advertising as 19 back then.

Probably just a blast from the past. Deja vu triggered by that photo. There have been a lot of pretty young Romanians working London over the last 5-6 years. I'll have to see if I have photos saved or something else to some jog precision into my memory.

Offline PatMacGroin

That image has reminded me of a gorgeous young Romanian I saw near South Kensington/Chelsea way before joining UKP. Around 2014-2015.

Very similar looking. I wouldn't say identical, necessarily. But Ellie could almost be her sister. And around the same age as she claims to be, because I do remember that girl was advertising as 19 back then.

Probably just a blast from the past. Deja vu triggered by that photo. There have been a lot of pretty young Romanians working London over the last 5-6 years. I'll have to see if I have photos saved or something else to some jog precision into my memory.

I've realised who that photo reminded me of... External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comparing the photo's available they have a similar look in some shots, but probably not enough to be the same WG. And no doubt somebody else on here would have made the link by now if it was the case.

Another one.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline bedhedred

Parking have you reviewed Juliet Kinky? Her profile was only created in back end of July.

I was in her area today. She said she was free, but 10 minutes later when I was in position, she changed her mind and said she was busy. I was interested to see if she offered all the services on the profile.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 05:17:56 pm by bedhedred »

Offline tdh

Does she have a migrating tattoo! Some of the pics at the start of this thread show there hip tattoo on the right and others on the left! Not that it matters from an actual service perspective but weird!

Offline PatMacGroin

Does she have a migrating tattoo! Some of the pics at the start of this thread show there hip tattoo on the right and others on the left! Not that it matters from an actual service perspective but weird!

Sometimes photo's get mirror reversed. Can be caused by photo apps (like filters), or upload/download/photo capture processes, or it can be a sign that the photo has been edited.

Offline BootsnBunches

Parking have you reviewed Juliet Kinky? Her profile was only created in back end of July.

I was in her area today. She said she was free, but 10 minutes later when I was in position, she changed her mind and said she was busy. I was interested to see if she offered all the services on the profile.

I’m sure there was a review for her last year saying she was terrible. When I worked out last year she was Ellie’s stablemate I dropped her a text. Her replies were so negative I gave it a swerve.

Offline bedhedred

I’m sure there was a review for her last year saying she was terrible. When I worked out last year she was Ellie’s stablemate I dropped her a text. Her replies were so negative I gave it a swerve.

Her comms are shit, but she is a pretty Rom allegedly offering dfk and owo. Cim £20.

In fact later on I cruised near this Rom girl at Aldgate but decided not to risk it: £20 for cim also quoted.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 06:58:19 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Parking

I was contemplating who to see on the weekend. Juliet Kinky (never seen her before) came to my attention but I couldn't make up my mind and my 'lunch break' had passed so I didn't end up seeing anyone  :(

Offline bedhedred

I was contemplating who to see on the weekend. Juliet Kinky (never seen her before) came to my attention but I couldn't make up my mind and my 'lunch break' had passed so I didn't end up seeing anyone  :(

Thanks, so you are no closer to seeing her than I was. With shit comms, I kept my powder dry to fight another day.