Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Caz. Doncaster  (Read 3964 times)

12 review(s) for Classy Caz (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline wilson1962

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I have seen Caz a few times now, this breaks my two visit max rule. This speaks for its self. Caz is lovely to be with, makes you feel very comfortable straight away. She is 48 but don't let that put you off. Her photos don't do her justice.
Very good coms and her house is easy to find with no problem parking. Its just 5 mins from the A1. Caz dresses to please and has been dressed in a nice dress or naked when I arrive. She loves deep French kissing which I really  like. Her boobs are natural with responsive nipples, sucking them turns her on. She is has a fully shaved cunt and oh boy does she respond to it being licked and sucked. Real, shaking orgasms are something to enjoy with her head extending backwards on the pillow as she cums. Caz gives a really good sloppy BJ (OWO) as you would expect!
Sex is possible in most positions and she is very accommodating, from cowgirl, mish, doggy and more. She does not have anything to do with anal either on her or me but that does not bother me. Sex  is always covered. I have seen things on here about her doing bareback  in the past. I don't feel that she would do this now, if she ever did, as she is very clean and if she had offered me BB I would never have returned.
Caz is a really good fuck and I would recommend a visit. As for me, I am now looking for another SP that I can visit using my two visit rule! Any suggestions  welcome!

Offline viper13

I liked the look of this one and had her on my HL for quite a while and never got round to having a meet.

And I'm so glad as she appeared on the BB list  :scare: 

Offline wilson1962

I am positive she does not do BB. Go for it, she is great to be with.

Offline viper13

She's on the BB thread on here   :hi:

Offline Charlie Chalk

I didnt know about her history. Wont be going back. (but she was a good fuck!!!)
After finding out her BB history on another thread you posted the above. What changed your mind about seeing her again?

FWIW, there are a number of posts (unfortunately no screenshots) alluding to what she used to have on her profile so I'd say she's risky at best. At the very least, her screening leaves a bit o be desired having seen one punter who has feedback from a BB'er.

Offline wilson1962

I don't think she's risky at all. I know its just my judgment. Why did I go back? She's a good fuck and reliable. Easy to arrange to see her and safe place to meet with good parking.

Offline Charlie Chalk

I don't think she's risky at all. I know its just my judgment. Why did I go back? She's a good fuck and reliable. Easy to arrange to see her and safe place to meet with good parking.
Clearly you did think she was risky, hence why you said you wouldn’t go back. You’ve now changed your mind- why?

Offline wilson1962

She's good at what she does and there is never a hint of her offering bb. Believe me, I would not risk it if I thought she was offering bb. She really is worth a visit. Her French kissing is probably worth it on its own!

Offline bitofanovice

From her profile she offers very little !

Offline Ghost89

From her profile she offers very little !

Granted her list is short but she delivers excellent service. I’ve been several times and each time is enjoyable. I will post a review next time I go as I’m new on here.