Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosie-red, Grays, Thurrock, Colchester - AVOID! Beware of this DEPOSIT SCAMMER!  (Read 2570 times)

12 review(s) for x-red-x (4 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline lado96

AVOID AVOID AVOID

External Link/Members Only

Rosie (Previously called Eve Lynd) had been on my hotlist for a while  and I really wanted meet her due to her massive natural tits on her young body. Texted her couple a days before the day and she seemed nice and friendly and was ready to travel more than an hour here.

She asked me for £60 deposit via Amazon Gift card, which I thought was resonable and sent it to her mobile. After I got the confirmation from Amazon, she just stopped replying to my text and also deleted the message that I sent on AW.

Sent a text on the day too, she was completely silent.

Do not get too excited like me and send the deposit.

AVOID THIS SCAMMER AT ALL COST!!!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Hackneylad1

I am surprised at this. I have seen her and did a review. She was honest and delivered on the service front but didnt like my review on here which was positive. I was then blocked from seeing her.
I have no idea what she is playing at with this Amazon deposit and then blocking contact but now you have put a review on here you have zilch chance of seeing her.

Maybe its easier to scam than suck cock in these Covid 19 days.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 05:01:08 pm by Hackneylad1 »

Offline funfungoodguy

Sorry this happened to you. it actually amounts to theft and should be reported to the Police.

Unfortunately another reminder
Rule one is never pay deposits and rule two is if in doubt refer to rule one.

Offline 20jay

I honestly wonder that people are still paying deposits. :unknown:

Offline norwichfunseeker

Thats grim OP.

I know when I have purchased intu vouchers before they have the serial number on the receipt and have told me that if I lost the vouchers they could replace them, and stop the originals, if I quoted that number. Not sure how / where you purchased the Amazon ones, but would be great if you could cancel them, and at least stop her using them!

Worth a note to amazon if you still have any details. You wont have to go into details of the situation.

Offline sunnyj

Thanks OP for the review and the warning.  :hi:

Online finn5555

AVOID AVOID AVOID

Rosie (Previously called Eve Lynd) had been on my hotlist for a while  and I really wanted meet her due to her massive natural tits on her young body. Texted her couple a days before the day and she seemed nice and friendly and was ready to travel more than an hour here.

She asked me for £60 deposit via Amazon Gift card, which I thought was resonable and sent it to her mobile. After I got the confirmation from Amazon, she just stopped replying to my text and also deleted the message that I sent on AW.

Harsh lesson learnt should have done your research  :dash:

Offline lado96

Thats grim OP.

I know when I have purchased intu vouchers before they have the serial number on the receipt and have told me that if I lost the vouchers they could replace them, and stop the originals, if I quoted that number. Not sure how / where you purchased the Amazon ones, but would be great if you could cancel them, and at least stop her using them!

Worth a note to amazon if you still have any details. You wont have to go into details of the situation.

Yes its similar with Amazon. I had sent the disposit with 2 voucher and luckily i did  manage to cancel one of them before being redeemed. But unfortunately other one was already redeemed.

I wrote here just so others wouldn't fall in her trap. I normally do not send deposit but on this occasion I trusted her as she didn't have any record of deposit scam. 

Offline bradlershaw

I have also seen her a couple of times , till she found out I was on this site and then my next meeting with her was abruptly cancelled. This was despite very positive reviews.Didn't come across as a scammer but you live and learn .

Offline lado96

I have also seen her a couple of times , till she found out I was on this site and then my next meeting with her was abruptly cancelled. This was despite very positive reviews.Didn't come across as a scammer but you live and learn .

Hmm idk what is on with her these days then. Never expected her to act like this but seems like she asks for a voucher immediately when you request a booking nowadays.

If she couldn't do the meet she could have simply asked me to do some other day. I did try explaining her to atleast let me know if she can't make it but she simply stopped responding after she had the voucher. So I was obliged to write this review to warn others of her trick
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 10:53:42 pm by lado96 »

Offline lado96

AVOID AVOID AVOID

Actual Conversation

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 11:12:51 pm by lado96 »

Offline Avg_Joe

« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 11:39:52 pm by Avg_Joe »
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Hackneylad1

Also worth having her phone number on here for future lookups

« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 07:53:45 am by Hackneylad1 »