Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone tried Sugartitss?  (Read 1853 times)

Offline Andycam1971

External Link/Members Only

As the title says, anyone seen her?

I've had a look and there's no reviews that I can find.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
There's loads of massage places that are far better than her. Bliss at C-L-S for one.

Edit

Just noticed she doesn't allow the use of the shower.   :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 01:05:42 am by daviemac »

Offline waynekerr600

I've messaged her before. Awful attitude. Wanted £50/hour per service e g foot worship+ wank=£100. No option for 30 minute booking. Just checked out her new gallery and to be fair the photos are fucking awful now. Claims to be size 16-18 which looks very optimistic to me.

She literally thinks someone is going to pay £50 and be wanked off for a whole hour. No sex no oral.

I wouldn't based on the comms expect much positive from this one.

As Davie says if you are looking for massage+HR there are much better out there. As well as Bliss Sheng or Genesis would be an excellent option.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 07:00:20 am by waynekerr600 »

Offline datwabbit

I've messaged her before. Awful attitude. Wanted £50/hour per service e g foot worship+ wank=£100. No option for 30 minute booking. Just checked out her new gallery and to be fair the photos are fucking awful now. Claims to be size 16-18 which looks very optimistic to me.

She literally thinks someone is going to pay £50 and be wanked off for a whole hour. No sex no oral.

I wouldn't based on the comms expect much positive from this one.

As Davie says if you are looking for massage+HR there are much better out there. As well as Bliss Sheng or Genesis would be an excellent option.

Just addressing the services, it's £50 for a wank and massage. So rates wise, she's spot on. Quality of service etc is another matter.

I like the way she states she's in a relationship. Obviously she's bothered about getting lots of offers if dates  :lol:

Offline waynekerr600

Just addressing the services, it's £50 for a wank and massage. So rates wise, she's spot on. Quality of service etc is another matter.

I like the way she states she's in a relationship. Obviously she's bothered about getting lots of offers if dates  :lol:

It does read that way on her profile now. The bit on rates particularly the bit in brackets is all over the place (reads like one of those tests on the Krypton factor)

When I messaged her she said £50 per service and wanted £100 for feet and wank. IIRC her exact words were 'you can choose one service for £50'.

She might have mellowed a bit due to the layer of dust on her phone.

Still more vinegartits than sugartits.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 10:51:13 am by waynekerr600 »

Offline datwabbit

It does read that way on her profile now. The bit on rates particularly the bit in brackets is all over the place (reads like one of those tests on the Krypton factor)

When I messaged her she said £50 per service and wanted £100 for feet and wank. IIRC her exact words were 'you can choose one service for £50'.

She might have mellowed a bit due to the layer of dust on her phone.

Still more vinegartits than sugartits.

Showing pictures of herself at 18 doesn't help. Like the before/after of chocolate addiction.

Offline mike336

Noticed in her movie gallery one photo shows bareback doggie :bomb:

Offline Superad

Offline datwabbit

Noticed in her movie gallery one photo shows bareback doggie :bomb:

So apart from showing BB , the movies have no relevance to the services she's offering

Offline Andycam1971

Cheers guys, I think I'll give it a miss.