Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ynna sweet - Swansea  (Read 1252 times)

Salt

I booked to see External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only because she looked super cute and just my type; what greeted me at the door was her mate External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only not my type at all........I called her out politely about the lack of congruency

She then denied that there was any difference.

Starting to get pissed off  :diablo:

As we were discussing the service available she tells me no french kissing........fucking what  :dash:

I had specifically requested this in our text conversation prior to me standing in the room. I show her the text msgs and she just shrugs and pouts "must be the agency"

Fucking pissed off now........

See you later darlin.......it was nearly funny; I dont think she could quite believe her eyes that i was walking

AVOID

P.s. Don't go to Swansea Premier Inn Salubrious pl.....lifts are in view of reception and when you get to the right floor you need key card access to go further; I was lucky someone was coming through at the right time........

P.s.s. She might well have been on another appointment but having the piss taken takes the piss.......Rant over

Ps.s.s. Still yet to experience a positive Romanian punt
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 11:58:05 pm by Salt »

Online MLawro93

Both those girls do bareback. AVOID.

SirFrank

Bareback but no DFK. Go figure! I've never had a decent punt in Swansea

Online MLawro93

Bareback but no DFK. Go figure! I've never had a decent punt in Swansea

Who the hell has? I prefer punting in Cardiff when I can or when I'm in London.