Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara Louise - Incall, Nottingham  (Read 11350 times)

41 review(s) for zaralouise (35 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline NickyBobby

well i paid a visit today and she was brilliant, got a few souvenir photos as well.  such great fun to be with.  i'll post up a review in a bit.

Hopefully when you do post a review you’ll include details about pricing for photos

Offline gbyld87

Hopefully when you do post a review you’ll include details about pricing for photos
Sorry for not doing that review yet NickyBobby.  Regarding the photos, they were included in the 1hr price (£150), no extra charges.

Offline The Black Knight

she looks good to me in those pictures
Banned reason: Previously banned Avg_Joe repeating reviews already posted under previous name.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Nosser2

she looks good to me in those pictures

She certainly looked pretty good in the flesh too!

Seeing this thread resurrected has reminded me that she was my last punt and it's a few months ago now. I'm certainly not planning another one now until at least May most probably - roll on the vaccine and some semblance of normality.

Until then I am settling for reading about the exploits of others.

Offline Blind Git

She certainly looked pretty good in the flesh too!

Seeing this thread resurrected has reminded me that she was my last punt and it's a few months ago now. I'm certainly not planning another one now until at least May most probably - roll on the vaccine and some semblance of normality.

Until then I am settling for reading about the exploits of others.

Yeah, me too, so annoying, managed to join finally, but am not in a position to contribute anything yet :(

Zara is high on my list though, have seen her before a couple of years ago and had an amazing time.
Banned reason: The Black Knight, Avg_Joe, Norfolk-n-Chance
Banned by: Head1

Offline Whore Master

Saw Zara last summer. She was awesome 👌.  I really enjoyed her filth.
Banned reason: Posting inappropriate links / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
+1. First saw her in 2012 and was my regular for a good few years. I last saw her approx a year ago and your posts sums it up.

I've always told her I would be disappointed with her if she had ANY kind of surgery on her boobs.

Saw Zara last summer. She was awesome 👌.  I really enjoyed her filth.

Again, a review from you would be great, even if Zara has countless reviews on here. It always provide other members your unique experience.