Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet_Lisa_xxx - Bristol (BS1)  (Read 2619 times)

65 review(s) for Sweet_Lisa_xxx (49 positive, 13 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline johnlee7845

AW:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Logistics: Decent communications, quick reply to text messages, confirmed services on offer, arranged 1h booking for £140 and was promptly sent postcode and street, flat number was given on arrival

Location: Close to Harbourside area, nice upmarket block of flats, easy to find, flat was clean, appears to be shared

Appearance: AW profile pictures looked very fit and slim but were a bit flattering, appearance in person was less impressive but still fuckable, AW gallery picture labelled 07/03/2020 was most representative IMO, petite Polish woman (5 ft 2 height on profile appears accurate), around late 20s/early-mid 30s, dress size 6/8, decent sized natural tits

Service: Showered on arrival, came out of bathroom to see Lisa reclining on the bed, started blowjob with average technique but not particularly deep/DT or sloppy, after a few minutes lubed up and fucked her vigorously in missionary with her legs wrapped around me, good enjoyable sex, came in condom after a few minutes, offered massage and we had a quick chat before fucking her again, showered and left after around 45 minutes

Offline BogBog1

Back to the world of punting after a long break (disillusionment with repeated crap service, and then a long, expensive but fucking awesome stint on Seeking Arrangement).... following the sage advice of many on here, I decided on Lisa as being my first return to punting. I echo all previous comments - this was one of the best punts I've had.

Great comms, really friendly over texts and flexible over timing. Decent apartment in Harbourside area. Lisa is petite but not scrawny - an absolutely banging body with great tits and a tiny but curvy ass (if that makes sense). Beautiful little pussy that I couldn't wait to feel and taste. Had a quick shower and then it was straight into lots of proper DFK (essential for me, and she didn't disappoint) and general exploring of each other's bodies before getting naked and moving to the bed. She was fine with me fingering her and got really wet while she was giving me really great OWO (nearly popped at this point so had to cut her short - which was a shame but I wanted to fuck that little pussy). Went down on her, tasted amazing, totally clean), then fucked in missionary first (DFK continuing throughout) and then doggie. I didn't last long at all but I couldn't hold back.... lay there chatting for 10 mins or so (she's got great English), taking us over the allotted 30 minutes but she wasn't clock-watching and didn't rush me out at all. I left when I was ready.

Overall, then - a top punt with a hot, friendly girl who delivers excellent service. During my previous stint of punting which ended a couple of years ago, I grew extremely sick of seeing a string of different 'new' girls who were boring at best, and rubbish at worst - which is why I switched to Seeking Arrangement. This time I've vowed instead to return to only my favourite WGs. Lisa is right up there with the best IMHO.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 11:18:59 am by zakkmorrison »

Offline joninbristol

During my previous stint of punting which ended a couple of years ago, I grew extremely sick of seeing a string of different 'new' girls who were boring at best, and rubbish at worst - which is why I switched to Seeking Arrangement.

Sounds like an excellent, friendly woman, thank you for the write up, sounds like she deserves the business in Bristol's sea of mostly mediocrity.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 07:03:53 pm by joninbristol »

Offline ciderhead

Paid a visit myself today, nice friendly girl and a decent punt.
Well worth seeing imo