Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Being ignored after making a booking  (Read 971 times)

Offline south_fifty

hi all,
I asked a girl who I've seen twice when she'd be back in my area since she was touring.  Was told Thurs to Sun of the next week. Booked an hour for the Friday.
So on the Thursday I see she has moved to a different non local area.   I sent a message confirming whether the Friday was on... no reply.

So on the day her light is green for the different area.  So I message and then an hour later call to confirm its off. Nothing.

Is this a negative review, or do I get over it or name and shame here?

Oh and the last minute rebook of another local "40" year old was my worst punt ever.

Offline The_Don

hi all,
I asked a girl who I've seen twice when she'd be back in my area since she was touring.  Was told Thurs to Sun of the next week. Booked an hour for the Friday.
So on the Thursday I see she has moved to a different non local area.   I sent a message confirming whether the Friday was on... no reply.

So on the day her light is green for the different area.  So I message and then an hour later call to confirm its off. Nothing.

Is this a negative review, or do I get over it or name and shame here?

Oh and the last minute rebook of another local "40" year old was my worst punt ever.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc and massage establishments where providers do not have names
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

Offline Derrick101

If the booking was confirmed, then a review would be good...
... Also one for your worst punt ever  :hi:

Offline scutty brown

which girl?
without that detail story is pointless

Offline MrMatrix

which girl?
without that detail story is pointless
1st thing I thought of aswell. The downside OP, if you like her that much and she accesses this site and identifies you she may reject future bookings out of hand. Leave it a few weeks and then neg the booked appointment. :hi:

Online timsussex

hi all,

Booked ?   but was it confirmed ?  either by phone or AW?  if it was then a neg review is called for

But if you just put in an AW booking on the strength of what she had told you a week before  ( the green light is irrelevant) then no

As noted f you have had good experiences before then I wouldnt make too many waves

Offline south_fifty

Yes all done by text and confirmed.

Have decided to keep quiet  as mentioned by @timsussex, I want another go!

Negative report for the other 'lady' left.