Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith Noir - Birmingham  (Read 4055 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
58 review(s) for LilithNoirX (57 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline grouper

External Link/Members Only

Saw Lilith recently for an hour at 150 - incall.

Looks

Although she looks very pretty in her photos. Wasn't sure if she was for me, in a context where I can pick and choose. However I found her extremely cute in the flesh, dont think the pics do her justice.

Service

Started off with a lot of kissing, plenty of tongue and mutual touching. And then moved on to OWO which was great, didnt feel rushed.

Moved on to sex, which was in a variety of positions,  able to cum twice. Chatted the remainder of the time away, for 20 mins or so.

Overall

Her comms were great and succinct, the meet itself was brilliant and felt like a GFE. Didn't feel rushed or like she was going through the motions. And i found her to be funny, interesting and captivating company.

I would definitely return.

Offline Wood2017

Thanks for sharing Grouper.

I've said for a long time Lilith isn't necessarily my type but her reviews are starting to win me over.

It probably helps her price is on the more reasonable end of rates compared to much of Birminghams girls now. That might say more about Birmingham than anything else though lol.

Offline James

Ive made contact potential meet coming up. Lets see
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Littlefoot

I take it that’s a joke?

Offline James

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Punterperson1971

I’m undecided about seeing her myself not sure if I’d like the look of her,also her times dont suit me at the minute can’t do evenings unfortunately,she’s still on my hot list as a possible.

Offline justalad

I think you have more chance of winning the lottery!

Offline James

Your odd
commenting on post again that dont involve u. thought u retired

Offline Decadent Hobby

Op, there’s been some talk of men hanging around outside some wg’s places in Birmingham, basically conning/mugging punters before/after The punt.

Did you notice anything strange? Or was it plain sailing all the way through?

Offline workinallweek

commenting on post again that dont involve u. thought u retired

shes retired  bugger had just worked out the trip of a punting lifetime
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.

Offline grouper

Op, there’s been some talk of men hanging around outside some wg’s places in Birmingham, basically conning/mugging punters before/after The punt.

No nothing, I tend to sit in a pub until its a coup0e of mins before.

Also my opinions are pretty left leaning, her personal politics didn't mean shit to me and neither did she bring it up. I was too busy with her arse in my face lol

Offline James

No reports on saafe so maybe they stopped

Offline Littlefoot

No reports on saafe so maybe they stopped

Probably been nicked.  :hi:

Offline Decadent Hobby

No nothing, I tend to sit in a pub until its a coup0e of mins before.

Also my opinions are pretty left leaning, her personal politics didn't mean shit to me and neither did she bring it up. I was too busy with her arse in my face lol

Same here. I lean to the left too but, I’m not punting to share her views on brexit, immigration etc. A punt is to treat yourself, leave the heavy views for the outside world.

Offline bonham

Same here. I lean to the left too but, I’m not punting to share her views on brexit, immigration etc. A punt is to treat yourself, leave the heavy views for the outside world.
Hope this is not going to lead to everyone telling us thay are left or right never goes well.

Offline alpharius

If her politics bothers you, consider it a hate fuck. Those are quite satisfying

Offline Willnotts

had a lovely chat with her and ended up booking her for an hour next week... can't wait its been a year since I last saw her