Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Muang girls photos in the ad  (Read 1185 times)

Offline ChubbyFunster

Looks like this Muang ad has photos of some of the girls that work there.

Thought it may be useful for anyone thinking of going/if anyone can put names to faces.

External Link/Members Only

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Picture 1 - looks like its Sunny but cant be 100% certain. If it is her the picture really doesn't do her justice, you have to see her (and her amazing arse) in person! I've reviewed her before

Pictures 2 and 3 are the owner Ning who I've never had a massage from. She is also in picture 6 (beauty spot on chin.)

Picture 6 - I think its Nancy with the light brown hair. Other then that dont recognise any of the others (except Ning as above)

Offline chandlerhandler

Looks like this Muang ad has photos of some of the girls that work there.

Thought it may be useful for anyone thinking of going/if anyone can put names to faces.

External Link/Members Only

Please forgive my ignorance on such matters, but is the last photo a snapshot of a facebook page showing real names of people? if so, she may want to get it removed?

Offline sanchez

Please forgive my ignorance on such matters, but is the last photo a snapshot of a facebook page showing real names of people? if so, she may want to get it removed?

Yeah the last one is from her an instagram story. Sure people can figure out who but yeah I personally would have removed or cropped that bit out.   :unknown:

Offline ChubbyFunster

Yeah, seems like a bit of an oversight