Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Clothing that turns you off.  (Read 12667 times)

Offline Zeusthedoc

Cheap polyester.
Dirty clothes, especially socks.
Tacky uniforms.
Anything that's too small/too big.
Anything that's worn the fuck out.

Davehorn

Cheap/tacky underwear that looks like its got Christmas angel hair hanging from it.

Offline akauya

I remember once I went to see a prossie in Sarf London (this is before the EE girls invasion and before AW) she received me wearing a long dirty t-shirt with stains on it, dishevelled hair, no shoes and she looked rough as fuck. It's like she just got out of bed and this was midday! Needless to say I walked.

So, yes, dirty t-shirts are a major turn off.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

Dirty clothes, especially socks.

I would hope no semi decent woman let alone prossie would think wearing either of those for sex was a good thing

Rochdull lad

. . .  I guess the things I would hate are:

'Shameless' style track suits (with added Croydon facelift) and 'slutty schoolgirl' uniforms like this one External Link/Members Only. If a WG is to wear a schoolgirl outfit, then it should appear authentic, like it really was hers once upon a time, or just a shirt, skirt, knee high socks, tie and pumps thrown together for the look. That is simple, yet really effective.

What he said!

The wimmin I see know that the "schoolgirl" look wouldn't be appropriate so they have enough sense not to try for it.

Nor, because I see them for GFE, do they go for a tracksuit or dressing gown outfit; if they did, it'd be my last visit to them!

Missfilan

Wow! This thread has certainly given me food for thought. I guess there is an ideal of what women think men find sexy. I had no idea so many of you like the girl next door look and would never have dreamed of wearing jeans and top without changing into something sexy. I am not into uniforms and feel uncomfortable in basques and closets. I always wear pretty matching underwear that's clean on for every client.  With a loose fitting shortish dress over the top. I have to wear jeans now due to new incall place meaning I can not answer the door in just my dress and hold ups but worried that clients would take the jeans as a lack of effort on my part despite everything else being glam.

Some really interesting responses to this one. Like me, plenty of fellow punters don't seem to be fans of stockings and suspenders so why do so many prossies default to wearing them.

I have always worn them for clients simply because it was my opinion that it was what the majority of men would expect as a minimum. Before I started out, I did some research and almost every post I came across were from wgs who always said they wore them. I had never worn them before. Only a couple of people have requested bare legs and every client I have asked has said that they like them. But I did not ask if they prefer them, which I will do now.

GeeWiz

Wow! This thread has certainly given me food for thought. I guess there is an ideal of what women think men find sexy. I had no idea so many of you like the girl next door look and would never have dreamed of wearing jeans and top without changing into something sexy. I am not into uniforms and feel uncomfortable in basques and closets. I always wear pretty matching underwear that's clean on for every client.  With a loose fitting shortish dress over the top. I have to wear jeans now due to new incall place meaning I can not answer the door in just my dress and hold ups but worried that clients would take the jeans as a lack of effort on my part despite everything else being glam.

I have always worn them for clients simply because it was my opinion that it was what the majority of men would expect as a minimum. Before I started out, I did some research and almost every post I came across were from wgs who always said they wore them. I had never worn them before. Only a couple of people have requested bare legs and every client I have asked has said that they like them. But I did not ask if they prefer them, which I will do now.

I prefer a girl to not dress like a 'hooker' - a body top and jeans does it for me.  Also if I have an outcall I don't really want a girl tottering around on heels trying to find my gaff.

pleasure

Wow! This thread has certainly given me food for thought. I guess there is an ideal of what women think men find sexy. I had no idea so many of you like the girl next door look and would never have dreamed of wearing jeans and top without changing into something sexy.

This thread has really surprised me too. I'm a "girl next door look" kind of guy, but I had no idea there were so many of us... I thought I was firmly in the minority. :)

vorian

This thread has really surprised me too. I'm a "girl next door look" kind of guy, but I had no idea there were so many of us... I thought I was firmly in the minority. :)

It seems the stereotype of what a prossie should look like has not been created by punters but more women and the media.  Fuck knows how it has come about.

richie

Stereotypical "hooker" cloths put me right off, normally they're shit quality, cheap market stall tat anyway.

I'd much rather see a lady in clean, well fitted jeans and a nice T-shirt affair or a short skirt with nice white panties is always a winner....

God I'm feeling like a perv now I've said that ;-)

SaneOnes

Unmatched bra and knickers set
Cheap looking shiny sets
Run of the mill "secretary" outfits
Tacky faux - leather boots when the girl doesn't even pull off "sexy in leather/boots" look
Lace, lace and too much fucking laces
Undersized knickers, lacy knickers

Offline akauya

Stereotypical "hooker" cloths put me right off, normally they're shit quality, cheap market stall tat anyway.

Same here. I once made the mistake of asking a prossie to wear something nice and sexy and left it to her. When I turned up she was wearing something awful very "hookery" that nearly put me off. I should have said something elegant and sexy.

She was wearing something like this...
Hidden Image/Members Only

When I was expecting something like this...
Hidden Image/Members Only

From now if I want them to wear something special I just say wear a small tight black dress, preferably no underwear... then I'm happy.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Ann Summers Miss Massage uniform, not even this bird looks good in it:
External Link/Members Only

School uniforms on women old enough to be your granny.
Big pants, even on big women.
Mulberry handbags, as they're too played out.
Underwear with silly jokes on: "say hello to my little friend", "no entry", "little miss bossy knickers" etc.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
It seems the stereotype of what a prossie should look like has not been created by punters but more women and the media.  Fuck knows how it has come about.
Simply because there's a difference between what men find sexy and what women think men find sexy.

Don't get me wrong I like high heels and leopard skin knickers on the right woman, but belly button piercings and playboy tattoos will never be sexy in my eyes.

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider

Underwear with silly jokes on: "say hello to my little friend", "no entry", "little miss bossy knickers" etc.

Once had a guy turn up with "Big Boy" plastered on his boxers. He was clearly delusional  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 08:11:05 pm by sarahjayneleeds »

yorkshire123

One had a guy turn up with "Big Boy" plastered on his boxers. He was clearly delusional  :rolleyes:
Fuck i thought you hadn't noticed  :lol:

Roland D Hay

Uniforms are fucking tacky and show that the woman has zero imagination in the bedroom but hopes to rely on props.
My regular has an amazing figure with long legs and great tits, occasionally I ask her to answer the door in nothing but stockings, suspenders and high heels. No bra and no knickers... Makes me horny as fuck!

Aspen

Your other posts puzzled me, because I couldn't see why you would be bothered about what you wear going to the door. But I can see you've been brainwashed into thinking the ordinary look is not acceptable. But it is. A nice pair of jeans which show off your body shape, and a T-shirt is good.

broksonic

Those cheap plastic maids or nurses outfits

Offline firemansam

I cannot stand denim, tacky bright underwear,and this has not happened to date, but If someone opened the door in a tracksuit I'd turn around and walk away

Gordo987

Can't stand thongs or French knickers. I find regular knickers or Bikini briefs much more sexy. Never happened yet, but I would like to punt with an 18 year old who would answer the door dressed in fairly tight jeans and a ‘nice’ top.  :hi:

Sienna_Bronze

I feel lucky since I have never really had a request for outfits, I dress nicely but ordinary. I not keen on stockings and suspenders or heels but I will wear them on request. I don't wear jeans though and will usually opt for a skirt or a dress.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Those cheap plastic maids or nurses outfits
Yes, but they're wipe clean.

Offline socks

Can't stand thongs or French knickers. I find regular knickers or Bikini briefs much more sexy. Never happened yet, but I would like to punt with an 18 year old who would answer the door dressed in fairly tight jeans and a ‘nice’ top.  :hi:
Yes that look is perfection for me too

Offline JamesRockford

Interesting thread.  I really would like to hear more peoples thought on what turns them off and what turns them on outfit wise. 
do men prefer real stockings with a suspender belt or girdle or hold up stockings
stockings, plain, seamed, patterned or fishnet
All in one camisole style or bra and knickers
retro lingerie or modern

when it comes to outfits like secretary ann summers style or nice blouse and pencil skirt?
Pvc or rubber
and so on

I personally am not particularly turned on by suspenders, basques, burlesque makeup, or the stereotypical "schoolgirl, secretary etc" outfits that look like they have come from Argos or a costume shop.  I'm too embarrassed to ask my friends if they feel the same way, but I think that this is a fixed image that a lot of ladies seem to have of what men like (judging by the many AW profiles that I've seen).  As I get older (currently 48!) I am realising that the turn-on is of course in the mind.  This is not hot news to 90% of ladies I'm sure, but we men are a little slow in this department - just bear with us we can't help it.

So Dani, for me what turns me on is a sheer nightdress or camisole - something quite simple but with the suggestiveness and promise of the texture and shape of what is underneath.  Same with underwear - lacy underwear with buckles and ribbons are about as interesting to me as a WG wearing an Ascot hat in bed.  What i find incredibly sexy is clingy cotton or sheer panties - they prompt a thousand scenarios and fantasies in my mind and get me thinking about the sensations of exploring underneath there.  Regarding bras, for me the softer the better - the rigid battleship bras may make a girl feel firmer and give her a better profile in a dress - but a sheer, soft, simple bra where I can see the changing outline of the nipples clearly is a huge winner!

Phew. Hope that is informative!

pokenn

It's the contents , not the wrapper that is important. Don't care much what she's wearing as long as it's clean. She's gonna be naked pretty much straight away on any booking with me.  I guess it's good if she's made a bit of effort.

Siadwel

I asked one girl last year to 'Wear something sexy'....'Will do, babes', she texted back. 'Babes'???

When she let me in and closed the door behind me and I turned round to look at her, she was wearing one of those short tartan 'Schoolgirl' skirts. Sexy in Japan maybe, but not in North London. Part of me died inside.

As above anyway, it's all gift-wrapping and it gets ripped off and discarded the same way.

jcdmj12

I'm not very keen on Teletubbies outfits.

pleasure

I'm not very keen on Teletubbies outfits.

Does that mean you don't enjoy putting your tinky winky in her la-la?

Offline JamesRockford

Even the most upmarket, elegant prossies that I have met have tended to go overboard on lingerie because it genuinely makes them FEEL sexy.  I love the girl next door look (on a well groomed woman who is in shape) but I don't think that it makes the woman feel like anything special.

So can anyone shed light on a compromise?

vorian

Even the most upmarket, elegant prossies that I have met have tended to go overboard on lingerie because it genuinely makes them FEEL sexy.  I love the girl next door look (on a well groomed woman who is in shape) but I don't think that it makes the woman feel like anything special.

So can anyone shed light on a compromise?

Perhaps, plain jeans, a white T-shirt, girl next door look with elegant underwear. As I have mentioned before the amount of times the old casual clothes that the prossie throws on to see me out. look so much better to me than what I was greeted with astonishes me.

broksonic

I find if she wears tights a massive turn off .

Offline threechilliman

Perhaps, plain jeans, a white T-shirt, girl next door look with elegant underwear. As I have mentioned before the amount of times the old casual clothes that the prossie throws on to see me out. look so much better to me than what I was greeted with astonishes me.

Yes, I have thought about that. Leggings, trainers, tightish t-shirt and a nice pair of knickers. Girl needs to be at the younger end of the scale for it to work....

You've got me started now V  ;)

vorian

Yes, I have thought about that. Leggings, trainers, tightish t-shirt and a nice pair of knickers. Girl needs to be at the younger end of the scale for it to work....

You are totally right size 10 max and young of course.

Offline CBPaul

Got me started too  :D

A nice pair of wet look leggings and you're right has to be young otherwise the look is ruined.
V - spot on, size 10 max.

Otherwise jeans and they can go older  with them IMHO.

Reminds me of a young EE girl from last year, 20 /21 size 8, was wearing leggings and a very tight dress, the leggings came off but the dress stayed on for round 1.

Offline threechilliman

You are totally right size 10 max and young of course.

Anybody got any suitable pics?

We appear to have reversed this thread into clothing that turns us on  :lol:

Offline CBPaul

Anybody got any suitable pics?

We appear to have reversed this thread into clothing that turns us on  :lol:

Doh, I thought this was the turn you ON thread. Need to pay more attention  :D

To balance things out then.

Size 8-10 leggings on a size 14 girl, with a strained back and gusset seam from the excess pudding that's been randomly stuffed into saddle bags. Should also be wearing a short top or perhaps just a bra so that the the muffin top is fully displayed. All this combined with a pair of fluffy pink slippers. Truly repugnant.

Offline CBPaul

:D

Saw something very similar when driving into work this morning. Nearly crashed the car.

The effect of movement on the exposed fat layers does nothing to improve things  :vomit:

robs one

I cant stand jeans on a WG. personally I prefer a white silk negligée with no Knickers

vorian

I cant stand jeans on a WG. personally I prefer a white silk negligée with no Knickers

Shows how different we all are, I would find that a complete turn off.

Offline denneboom

Turn offs.

Nurse's outfit.

PVC/Rubber fetish gear

School Uniform's

Police Uniform

Baggy Jeans

Tracksuit

wringer

Agree with many of the turn-offs above - e.g. OTT fetish gear. Any kind of slippers. Tights. No shoes on. The ridiculously open-weave 'fishnets' consisting of about six strands of material. Naked from the start - I agree it's sexier to watch her undress or get the clothes off her myself. Unlike many posters above, I dislike expensive silky stuff.

Offline disgruntledpunter

Had a punt with 'teenie abbie/annie' once (biggest punting mistake ever), she had a dirty pair of boxer shorts on and said 'excise the pants, I had to borrow them off my brother'.  lol
that was quite a turnoff!   That and all the needle marks and scabs all over her..

vorian

Had a punt with 'teenie abbie/annie' once (biggest punting mistake ever), she had a dirty pair of boxer shorts on and said 'excise the pants, I had to borrow them off my brother'.  lol
that was quite a turnoff!   That and all the needle marks and scabs all over her..

Sounds delightful.

Stealthshagger

When women who cant walk in heels wear them. They look like drunk giraffes. Or in heels the wrong size. Who is that supposed to attract, when the heels are two sizes too big? Berlusconi or the french football team?

I agree with ridiculous dress up gear. Seriously it looks absurd. Why dress up as a doctor in a 2 pound set when I arrive? Its creepy. Its not sexy. Its like you turned up to sex, interrupting a mentally challenged persons play time. They might as well be chewing crayons.

A big girl in a tiny outfit is appalling too. "Curvy" women in corsets. It isnt holding it in, or fooling anyone.  Bras on the other hand...big boobs in a bra a size too small is niiice. If she is attractive.

Offline Zeusthedoc

When women who cant walk in heels wear them. They look like drunk giraffes. Or in heels the wrong size. Who is that supposed to attract, when the heels are two sizes too big? Berlusconi or the french football team?

I agree with ridiculous dress up gear. Seriously it looks absurd. Why dress up as a doctor in a 2 pound set when I arrive? Its creepy. Its not sexy. Its like you turned up to sex, interrupting a mentally challenged persons play time. They might as well be chewing crayons.

A big girl in a tiny outfit is appalling too. "Curvy" women in corsets. It isnt holding it in, or fooling anyone.  Bras on the other hand...big boobs in a bra a size too small is niiice. If she is attractive.

not that it's your problem. but a bra which is too small can have detrimental effects on a woman!

Stealthshagger

not that it's your problem. but a bra which is too small can have detrimental effects on a woman!

When worn for the first 30 seconds of a punt? I assure you, it doesnt stay on long..

yorkshire123

As a customer i would much rather see an undersize bra with tits fighting to get out than a bra that gives the impassion of an ample pair just to reveal a couple of fried eggs.