Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dee - Edgware Road  (Read 9579 times)

49 review(s) for ~DEE~ (46 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

cjkany2015

London Punter definetly sounds as though he has an agenda here. Reading between the lines I can guess who he is.

If that picture is of her then it looks nothing like her.

Not sure why she is coming in for a hard time. She's an absolute babe, awesome at her job, extremely professional and one of the nicest people you'll meet in or outside of this business.

LL

London Punter definetly sounds as though he has an agenda here. Reading between the lines I can guess who he is.
Who is he?

cjkany2015

Not for me to say but I know she had issues with one poster from here so if any 'new' posters turn up with a bit of a vendetta then it might be worth taking it with a pinch of salt.

She has been well reported on here for years and then this starts which feels coincidental to me.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 02:33:13 pm by cjkany2015 »

vorian

Not for me to say but I know she had issues with one poster from here so if any 'new' posters turn up with a bit of a vendetta then night be worth taking it with a pinch of salt.

She has been well reported on here for years and then this starts so just feels coincidental to me.

It's your right to say what you wish, if you are suspicious please say, finding fake or previously banned members, helps other punters out.  :hi:

jcdmj12

That photo doesn't look like her at all.    It may have been on her PG, but if so it's a terrible photo. 

andrei

londonpunter2014 made 2 posts

date registered 17th april

last active 17th april

dude clearly came on here with a vendetta

i've finally ticked cindy off my list and the next lucky recipient will be dee

then, i'm going to abstain for a month and book the pair of them together