Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dee - Edgware Road  (Read 9577 times)

49 review(s) for ~DEE~ (46 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

Another hugely positive review for Dee so I'm going to keep it short. I had an amazing time with her. Booked for 3 hours, ended up staying closer to 4 hours. Fantastic sex, easy to talk to, all services as advertised, no clockwatching etc..

Let's start with negatives since they are few and minor:
-Hard to book since she is in such high demand. Been wanting to book her for 3 weeks, and only recently got some opening that works for me.
-She is not drop-dead-gorgeous as described by other reviews here. She is very beautiful, but she has quite aggressive features such as her nose, lips etc.. A personal preference thing but she is not the young petite little blonde type I love (Ok, maybe I'm knitpicking here).
-She ruined sex and other women for me, since the bar is set so high now. I seriously don't see how a vanilla sex session could be better without going into some weird shit.

Positives:
-Everything else

External Link/Members Only

Offline ciscoxxx69

I agree with all you say.....almost.

It's all subjective I know, but I think she IS gorgeous..........
.......if I saw her at a party, I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off her!
She has THAT sexy look, that you hope will mean she's gonna be filthy in bed.....
And she is....

Just sayin'  :hi:

Online herbie007

I agree with all you say.....almost.

It's all subjective I know, but I think she IS gorgeous..........
.......if I saw her at a party, I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off her!
She has THAT sexy look, that you hope will mean she's gonna be filthy in bed.....
And she is....

Just sayin'  :hi:

Totally agree C

She is gorgeous, I've seen Dee loads of times and keep going back, just can’t get enough of her, She the best out there IMO.

Duke L

I'm with you on the looks thing kolpaci BUT, I can see what the attraction is for you other guys. She's just not the type I'd normally go for.

However, all of that pales into insignificance when it comes to the filthy, dirty fucking she's capable of. Outstanding!

password02

I agree with both Cisco and Herbie - she is IMO great looking and a total babe in my eyes -  Add the filthy talk the sexy eyes and tits and arse and you have the complete package - seen Dee a few times and it seems she has loads of regulars who just keep coming back for more of sexy Dee!!!

jcdmj12

The looks thing is a matter of taste, nobody will appeal 100% to everyone. Yes, there may be WGs who are 'prettier', but she has the sultry, dark vixen thing going on to a tee.  She has a sexual magnetism that goes beyond just her looks though... I get a boner just driving past the place where I've done in-calls with her.      :yahoo:

She is very, very, very good at her job.   You come out of the session feeling amazing and that it was an unrepeatably good experience, then you read other peoples' reviews and realise that you're not such a special and unique snowflake after all.    :D

She's also one of the few WGs who seems to 'get' one of the fundamentals of any business - repeat customers are what it's all about.  From what I can tell, she's calibrated service, advertising and pricing structure to attract the sort of customers she wants and keep them coming back.  It amazes me how many women fail at that.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 12:01:45 am by jcdmj12 »

password02

The looks thing is a matter of taste, nobody will appeal 100% to everyone. Yes, there may be WGs who are 'prettier', but she has the sultry, dark vixen thing going on to a tee.  She has a sexual magnetism that goes beyond just her looks though... I get a boner just driving past the place where I've done in-calls with her.      :yahoo:

She is very, very, very good at her job.   You come out of the session feeling amazing and that it was an unrepeatably good experience, then you read other peoples' reviews and realise that you're not such a special and unique snowflake after all.    :D

She's also one of the few WGs who seems to 'get' one of the fundamentals of any business - repeat customers are what it's all about.  From what I can tell, she's calibrated service, advertising and pricing structure to attract the sort of customers she wants and keep them coming back.  It amazes me how many women fail at that.

Totally agree - The first rule of marketing is too keep them coming back for more

Offline ciscoxxx69

100% spot on....... :drinks:
Looks are subjective, but her sultry look is Filth on a stick!......I too get a tingle when I approach the Hotels we've met at.
3 hours with Dee is as good as it gets!

Hornydevil247

:dance: She is the best of the best.

Online herbie007

I agree Horneydevil, she is the best and gorgeous with it.

I’ve seen Dee 30 times now and still keep going back for more; no other girl has managed that before and I’ve shagged some gorgeous birds in my time.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 08:25:46 am by herbie007 »

Splosh

I'm not a particularly confident or pushy punter so someone with Dee's attitude is great for me, it's a no nonsense service and all delivered with skill and enthusiasm.

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

Guys, I think I'm misunderstood here. I just wanted to point out that her looks might not be everyone's cup of tea. She is still beautiful and I agree that she is the best.

Offline anyfucker

i recently met Dee for the first time (following herbie's write-up here then Platinum Cindy's recommendation) and had a great two hours of non-stop sex without her flagging one little bit.
Now i just have to make the time and find some time for a duo in London.

LL

Perhaps she has a lot of messages from timewasters.  But even so, for genuine punters like me, I read her profile and she certainly doesn't come across as warm and friendly. "I will not reply to text messages ever". "I will not call back ever".  That comes across as pretty arrogant actually.  It was enough to put me off booking her - not that it'll make any difference to her with a 3-week long queue of blokes waiting to fuck her.  Just my two pence.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Perhaps she has a lot of messages from timewasters.  But even so, for genuine punters like me, I read her profile and she certainly doesn't come across as warm and friendly. "I will not reply to text messages ever". "I will not call back ever".  That comes across as pretty arrogant actually.  It was enough to put me off booking her - not that it'll make any difference to her with a 3-week long queue of blokes waiting to fuck her.  Just my two pence.

I think you are quite right LL.....and that is where UKP has been so useful.
Looking at dee's profile is a bit scary, but reading the reviews on here, made her a must see girl for me.
I am soo glad I did, the two meetings I have had with her - 90mins and 3hrs  - have been some of the most memorable, fun times I have had in my life. Period.
I would see her every week if I could...... :rose:

vorian

I think you are quite right LL.....and that is where UKP has been so useful.
Looking at dee's profile is a bit scary, but reading the reviews on here, made her a must see girl for me.
I am soo glad I did, the two meetings I have had with her - 90mins and 3hrs  - have been some of the most memorable, fun times I have had in my life. Period.
I would see her every week if I could...... :rose:

With no face pictures to see,  could you say if there is anyone she looks like in the public eye, so I could get an idea.

Offline ciscoxxx69

With no face pictures to see,  could you say if there is anyone she looks like in the public eye, so I could get an idea.

Some people have likened her to Kim Kardashian facially. I kind of get that.....
She has a sultry, sexy look with attractively large features I suppose, nice big dark cum to bed eyes, big blow job lips and a very fit natural body......she is in her 30's
£250 for 3 hours is ridiculously good VFM with a filthy, gorgeous sexpot like her.

For you V, she will DFK you to death if you ask her to...... :wackogirl:

vorian

Some people have likened her to Kim Kardashian facially. I kind of get that.....
She has a sultry, sexy look with attractively large features I suppose, nice big dark cum to bed eyes, big blow job lips and a very fit natural body......she is in her 30's
£250 for 3 hours is ridiculously good VFM with a filthy, gorgeous sexpot like her.

For you V, she will DFK you to death if you ask her to...... :wackogirl:

That's me sold Mr C.  :hi:

Hornydevil247

She ranks up there with Lionel Messi as in World Class. You will enjoy your time with her.

:drinks:

liferockzz

Has anyone had a chance to have A Levels With her ?

Offline anyfucker

She ranks up there with Lionel Messi as in World Class. You will enjoy your time with her.

:drinks:

Link?   :lol:

LondonPunter2014

I met with Dee a few weeks back. I must say that although she provides a good service I didn't find her overly great looking.  :unknown: She looks well over 30 which is her advertised age and she has quite bad spots and pimples all over her arse and thighs when I bent her over which was quite off putting. For her price she is certainly value for money but I wouldn't return. I get the opinion that she see's guys on a conveyor belt system as well which isn't really for me in the type of cheap hotel she was using that day. Just my personal opinion and I know everyone has there opinion on this lady!

I said to Dee that I was interested in seeing Cindy but she said she was having a few 'issues' at present. I have tried to contact Cindy to no avail so perhaps Dee was right. I'm still very keen to see this lovely lady. I know she is also very busy. Dee was talking of Cindy's boyfriend which I find quite off putting as I then get the vision of there being a 'pimp' on the scene. And that really is something I am not in to! :scare: :scare: :scare:

Anyway I shall keep trying to reach Cindy. It has become my quest of the month

Hornydevil247

Her link is at the top of the started thread

Hornydevil247

There seems to be seems to be some sort of Vendetta against Dee this week.

One thread was ended yesterday and it seems another has started today.

Herbie, Cisco and myself and along with others will continue to see this great girl despite what is bing said on here.

All I will say if Dee is not someone's cup of tea then there are plenty of other girls out there to go and see and not just Dee.

vorian

There seems to be seems to be some sort of Vendetta against Dee this week.

One thread was ended yesterday and it seems another has started today.

Herbie, Cisco and myself and along with others will continue to see this great girl despite what is bing said on here.

All I will say if Dee is not someone's cup of tea then there are plenty of other girls out there to go and see and not just Dee.

Does seem odd I agree, as she seems well respected and, well reviewed. Well she is certainly on my HL thats for sure.

Offline ciscoxxx69

I met with Dee a few weeks back. I must say that although she provides a good service I didn't find her overly great looking.  :unknown: She looks well over 30 which is her advertised age and she has quite bad spots and pimples all over her arse and thighs when I bent her over which was quite off putting. For her price she is certainly value for money but I wouldn't return. I get the opinion that she see's guys on a conveyor belt system as well which isn't really for me in the type of cheap hotel she was using that day. Just my personal opinion and I know everyone has there opinion on this lady!

I said to Dee that I was interested in seeing Cindy but she said she was having a few 'issues' at present. I have tried to contact Cindy to no avail so perhaps Dee was right. I'm still very keen to see this lovely lady. I know she is also very busy. Dee was talking of Cindy's boyfriend which I find quite off putting as I then get the vision of there being a 'pimp' on the scene. And that really is something I am not in to! :scare: :scare: :scare:

Each to their own LP.
Looks are subjective aren't they? - I think she is a very attractive 30something Woman.
She is not a conveyor belt merchant IMO. I have never been rushed with her.
She also understands the value of money - very refreshing in this biz - and gives VFM in spades.
The 'low budget' hotels I have seen her in have been 4star so I don't agree with that comment.....but then I am a big fan.

Cindy is certainly NOT Pimped. She is so switched on, way beyond her years......she was a dancer a Raymond review bar I believe.
She is also a terrific, Hot as F*ck, fit girl, with a barbie fantasy body....and knows how to use it.

Both girls are up for fun...and deliver on every level IMO - they want the client to have a good time and it shows.......
I will be seeing both again for sure.....hopefully together!  :hi:

fredpunter

Do you mind me asking which hotel you saw her in that was cheap? Always useful to know of a cheap hotel.
Thanks

Online herbie007

This don’t sound like the Dee I know, I’ve never seen spots or pimples on her bum, in fact she has got one of the best bums I’ve ever seen, as for her being a conveyer belt, she mainly books rooms during day time hours only and limits the amount of people she sees to 2 or 3 a day and the majority of those bookings are for 2 or 3 hours, re the hotels Dee uses, as Cisco said this is also un true as I have seen her many times and all our meets have been in 4 stars hotels, the more I look at the post makes me think the same as Vorian, and that there is a personal vendetta out against her.

vorian

This don’t sound like the Dee I know, I’ve never seen spots or pimples on her bum, in fact she has got one of the best bums I’ve ever seen, as for her being a conveyer belt, she mainly books rooms during day time hours only and limits the amount of people she sees to 2 or 3 a day and the majority of those bookings are for 2 or 3 hours, re the hotels Dee uses, as Cisco said this is also un true as I have seen her many times and all our meets have been in 4 stars hotels, the more I look at the post makes me think the same as Vorian, and that there is a personal vendetta out against her.

Reading her profile and looking at her pricing I can imagine the 3 hour bookings are very popular. I do like the WG's who discount for longer bookings. Makes a lot of sense to me.

LondonPunter2014

Sorry I don't mean to cause any offense I was just offering my opinion. Not all opinions have to be of the same nature. That's just my view! I saw her in one of the Tune hotels which are of a similar calibre to the Ibis hotels just more basic. And I very much still want to see the sexy Cindy I was just wondering if the 'issues' Dee had passed comment on were relating to a pimp. I have no vendetta against Dee and wish her all the luck in the world I just think she needs to increase the age advertised on her page to resemble something closer to her real age that's all.  :drinks:

Festisio

Offline webpunter

I get a boner just driving past the place where I've done in-calls with her

Every now & again a quote pops up & you just know its true
One of the reasons why UKP is tops
Straight onto HL - 3 hours to be set aside.  Better take a bluey along with me...

vorian

Every now & again a quote pops up & you just know its true
One of the reasons why UKP is tops
Straight onto HL - 3 hours to be set aside.  Better take a bluey along with me...

Yep I'm sold as well, three hours sounds good. I will send the email in the morning.

Offline webpunter

Yep I'm sold as well, three hours sounds good. I will send the email in the morning.
Then i suggest that you get yourself off to the nearest Asda.  Check online that its a larger store with a certain dept
You want to be able to make the most of the 3hr session !

vorian

Then i suggest that you get yourself off to the nearest Asda.  Check online that its a larger store with a certain dept
You want to be able to make the most of the 3hr session !

Thanks for the advice mate,  makes sense but normally the hose is hard enough but the tank is empty after one fill. :D

Offline webpunter

Thanks for the advice mate,  makes sense but normally the hose is hard enough but the tank is empty after one fill. :D
It'll be like you fill up with Shell V-Power
You might just get a bit of extra performance & mpg

password02

I have seen both girls - same as herbie, Cisco and other UKP punters and IMO BOTH girls are top service providers, great sex, attitude and so comfortable to be around even for 1 hour and up to 3-4 hours, really cannot get better with either girl.

All my meets have been in Central London in top hotels some 4* and some 5* and all included in the price.

I normally do 2 -3 hours with the girls and I have never been short changed or subject to any low rate service.

Just read the 1000+ FB on AW and yes I know that its not normally  correct but in these 2 cases you are looking at 2 great girls with the reviews on AW as well as on UKP as proof that they are doing a great job.

Hope to be seeing both again in the next few weeks.

Offline ciscoxxx69

I have seen both girls - same as herbie, Cisco and other UKP punters and IMO BOTH girls are top service providers, great sex, attitude and so comfortable to be around even for 1 hour and up to 3-4 hours, really cannot get better with either girl.

All my meets have been in Central London in top hotels some 4* and some 5* and all included in the price.

I normally do 2 -3 hours with the girls and I have never been short changed or subject to any low rate service.

Just read the 1000+ FB on AW and yes I know that its not normally  correct but in these 2 cases you are looking at 2 great girls with the reviews on AW as well as on UKP as proof that they are doing a great job.

Hope to be seeing both again in the next few weeks.

Totally agree !

LL

Here's a (bad) photo which shows her face.

Sorry, but that's what all the fuss is about?!?!  ;)
She certainly isn't what I was expecting.  It must be a really bad photo.

Sadgit

Sorry, but that's what all the fuss is about?!?!  ;)
She certainly isn't what I was expecting.  It must be a really bad photo.

Each to his own but doesn't live up to the hype in my opinion.

vorian

Each to his own but doesn't live up to the hype in my opinion.

Based on one very blurred picture. Which is not something she has put on her profile.  :unknown:

Hornydevil247

fredpunter

Here's a (bad) photo which shows her face.

I would never have recognised her from that photo if you hadn't said it was her! I think 'bad' is an understatement. 

Sadgit

Based on one very blurred picture. Which is not something she has put on her profile.  :unknown:

Nope ...I based it on her profile pictures on AW.
Although it doesnt show her face I wasnt crazy about her body.

Seems very popular so I guess a lot of guys do.

vorian

Nope ...I based it on her profile pictures on AW.
Although it doesnt show her face I wasnt crazy about her body.

Seems very popular so I guess a lot of guys do.

Well I find her body extremely attractive and it seems many others do, in addition to her many excellent reviews. She seems to provide the services she advertises and is the person in the pictures. Guess she is not one for you SG, which is of course your choice. :hi:

Sadgit

Well I find her body extremely attractive and it seems many others do, in addition to her many excellent reviews. She seems to provide the services she advertises and is the person in the pictures. Guess she is not one for you SG, which is of course your choice. :hi:

I refer to my opening statement....."each to his own" which was further supported by "Seems very popular so I guess a lot of guys do."
Well looks like  eventually it came back full circle exactly where I started.  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 04:16:54 pm by Sadgit »

vorian

I refer to my opening statement....."each to his own" which was further supported by "Seems very popular so I guess a lot of guys do."
Well looks like  eventually it came back full circle exactly where I started.  :hi:

Indeed it does Sir. Do you have your eye on anyone for your next punt yet.

Festisio

That's not her

Oh really?  Then explain how I got it from her PG months ago.