Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicolette NaughtyPSE / Adultwork / Aberdeen (touring)  (Read 2413 times)

57 review(s) for NicoletteNaughtyPSE (54 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline bluetable

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw her early afternoon on her second and last day in the city.  Smooth comms, sent message by AW the day before, got back a message with her number. Arranged the details over text and booked my slot.

The next day, text her to confirm, and it’s all still on.  She gives me the hotel, a posh one near George Street, then says to text her when I’m there for the actual room number.  I do that, all goes smooth, I walk straight in, quite glad of the masks because the hotel lobby is a little busier than I would like.

Door is left ajar so I knock, she tells me to come in, so I do, and I see her.  It’s her in the pics, and she looks great in lingeries and tall heels.  She doesn’t seem like she’s 4’11” but her heels are huge - she’s about normal height wearing them, so I’d guess she is pretty short.  I’d say she’s older than 27 - probably early 30s? - but a bit of a stunner. Slim and toned with nice tits. Geordie accent and lots of effort put into her appearance.  Room is your standard nice hotel room.

I put the money on the bedside table like she asks me to then she undresses me and I undress her.  Fake tits but nice and soft, feel real enough to me, and she encourages me to finger her pussy as we kiss.  French kissing but not too deep, but just right. She’s teasing my cock with her hands as we kiss, and before long (with no encouragement) she’s on her knees sucking my dick.  She makes a lot of eye contact and gives me a lovely sloppy blowjob with lots of attention paid to my sack.

I can’t handle much of tat, so I pick her up and put her face down on the bed and tell her I want to fuck her ass.  She’s up for it, lubes herself up with spit(!), then she guides me in prone bone.  It’s not long with her fingering herself and looking over her shoulder before I finish inside the bag inside her arse.

A little bit of chat as she cleans me up, then back to kissing and touching her, then I’m ready for another round.  She’s teasing me with her hands until I’m back at attention, then slide back into her arse in spoons, one hand on her hip the other on her lovely tits.  Fuck her like this for a while - not gently but she takes it - before flipping her onto all fours and going to town. She tells me she wants to cum as I fuck her, then guides my hand onto her pussy.  I slip my fingers inside her and finger her until she cums - which sets me off and I cum inside the bag in her arse as she’s still shaking from her orgasm.

Lie like that for a minute or two as we catch our breath, then she cleans me up.  Lots of kisses and I’m out about 55 minutes after I arrive - my choice. Great punt overall - would see her for sure if/when she’s back.

Offline Davey Dykes

What was the rate?

Did notice the bit about not being able to verify her number on AW so just assumed it was a pish profile, sounds like I missed out. Sounds good fun and I do have a soft spot for Geordie lassies.

Offline bluetable

Shit, sorry, forgot to say - £120 for the hour, no extras.
I was the same about hte profile with the number, but the reviews on here swayed me - glad I did!

Offline Cabertosser

She caught my eye. Too good to be true and I couldn’t get through to her. Put it down to another cam profile.