Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Sam - York  (Read 2706 times)

32 review(s) for Sensual.Sam (24 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline banshee121

External Link/Members Only

Price: £70 for half hour tantric massage

Booking process: Easy enough all done via text

Meet: I arrived 15 minutes early and text Sam that i was there, luckily plenty of parking so i sat in my car and 5 minutes later she said she was ready and text me floor and room number. I arrived and the door opened magically, the usual hiding behind the door. Once in i got to see her and she is a fit as fuck Polish milf.

She led me to the bedroom, where she had already set things up. A large fresh towel on the bed for me to lay on, i handed the money over and she told me to get naked and lay on the bed whilst she went to stash the cash. She was wearing a oversized white shirt and when she returned she slipped it off and had only a red thong on. She had a great rack and after some initial rubbing with hands she was sliding her full body over me, it felt different to other massages but great. This continued for about 15 minutes after this she asked me to turn over. Fucking hell what a sight she's a great set on her and she started sliding over my front and eventually she started rubbing her self with thong on over my cock she switched positions so i could see her ass and continued until i came.

She cleaned me up, not very chatty but did say she is only here for a few days as she moves around the Country.

Overall a good meet for what many will consider a posh wank.

I knew what was on offer so no complaints, no time wasting and it was different to most massages on offer in Leeds.