Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Sophie x, Cardiff  (Read 3329 times)

43 review(s) for Busty Sophie x (34 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline freddie0

External Link/Members Only

I met Sophie a couple of days before lockdown (Mid March) I’m new to all this so decided
to try one of her massages. I text her on the day and had prompt replies back.
She wanted me to call to make the booking which was fine by me. I booked for a 30 minute massage at £60 and paid an extra £10 for covered oral finish.

The location given was about a 10 minute walk from the centre of town, just off city road. Clean flat, shoes off by the door. Sophie is a good looking women, quite tall with big fake tits, that look and feel great. Gave the paperwork to Sophie and was offered a shower, which I accepted. Clean shower with plenty of toiletries and clean towel given.

I then went into the room which had a proper massage table and also a double bed. Towel off and I started face down on the table. Sophie was naked from the off and poured plenty of hot oil over my back, bum and legs. She’s really good with her hands and used her big tits to really make the massage a mix between a descent proper massage and a sensual one.

We then switched to the bed where she put a condom on me and invited me to straddle her shoulders while she was lying on her back to receive the oral this way. This was a new one on me and I really enjoyed the way she performed. Very enthusiastic with her head bobbing forward and back without any complaints or needing to stop.

After a while I came into the bag and she gave me a quick clean up. I dressed while she talked, she’s really friendly and had a good attitude.

The only negative for me is that she is a smoker so you could smell the tobacco on her but it didn’t put me off really.

I would go back but looking to sample the other delights that Cardiff has to offer.

Online DevilD

Thanks for the review - well presented ...glad you enjoyed. Perhaps more frequent reviews might now be forthcoming? :thumbsup:

Offline willabe

Sophie is a great girl. I really enjoyed both my visits to her.

She is not fond of kissing which is a shame and has noticeable scaring around her nipples but if she likes you she does really put the effort in, so whats not to like?  :drinks: