Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Geordie Girl - Salford Quays  (Read 5302 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline SalfordSam

External Link/Members Only

So third time visiting Geordie Girl now. First visit was excellent, second visit was a going through the motions bit tired visit but she has a great body and is located in a super convenient place for me so thought I'd try again.

Location - same flat as seen her previously, in Media City next to the big Holiday Inn
Girl - 100% as photos, really good body, fake boobs but well done ones, great legs, great arse and very nice shaved pussy. Facially quite attractive but not sure about the plumped up lips.
Services - kissing, RO, OWO, cowgirl

As i said earlier she is in a super convenient location for me and all other options were off the table so thought id drop her a text to see if she was free. She was and we had good communication via text. Once at the building she rang me then text me the details. As previous visits i was told to be discrete and not to knock on when i got to her flat.
She was dressed in a figure hugging summer dress and has a cracking figure. Quick kiss then a shower that was so hot it felt like it was melting my skin off. And the smallest towels known to man as well but thats a minor thing.
Into the room and had a bit of a chat and she seemed a lot more relaxed than on my previous visit. More kissing and a trip down my body to little Sam, who didnt stay little for long. She is excellent with a cock in her mouth, so much so i had to stop her and return the favour. She seemed to very much like it and was making some strange Ssshh noises but soon got her to squirm and wriggle and, i think, cum. She complimented me on my technique which even if its bullshit is always nice to hear.
Then back to sucking me off again, expertly again before getting a johnny and telling me, in no uncertain terms what she was going to do to me. Ok love go for your life  and she bloody well did. Riding me and grinding into me for all her worth. Absolutely awesome seeing someone with a body like that giving you a good seeing to. Didnt last a huge long time sadly before i released about 3 weeks worth of muck inside her in the johnny obviously. Had another shower then a bit more of a chat as she showed me her new kitten (no innuendo, a real one) before a kiss and departing.
All in all an excellent punt, £70 for 30 minutes. Glad i went back.

Offline samneil15

Just to confirm is she still charging £70 for 30 mins as her profile now says £80?

At £70 she's well worth it since she loves anal also.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Been on my HL for ages this one, what's car parking like as that's what puts me off city centres and places like Salford Quays etc
Also not sure if it was this girl or another one where a punter entered the apartment complex and got stopped / questioned by a security bloke / concierge sat in the foyer

Offline samneil15

Been on my HL for ages this one, what's car parking like as that's what puts me off city centres and places like Salford Quays etc
Also not sure if it was this girl or another one where a punter entered the apartment complex and got stopped / questioned by a security bloke / concierge sat in the foyer

No concierge mate - Plenty of parking it's next to the new BBC building so plenty of paid carparks. Around £2.50 ph but I've never bothered with a ticket and never had any issues.

Offline Blackpool Rock

No concierge mate - Plenty of parking it's next to the new BBC building so plenty of paid carparks. Around £2.50 ph but I've never bothered with a ticket and never had any issues.
Cheers  :thumbsup:

Offline Drayki

Good review op, love a geordie accent  :lol: have to put this one on the to do list

And decent money especially including anal in the price  ;)

Offline frankc

Yeah, Ive had the same concerns BR, I'm not really a fan of city centre punts but she seems like a decent punt so I may try and have a dabble

Online george r

saw her a few yrs ago before her boob job and didnt click but enjoyed fucking her arse  :thumbsup:

Offline davey.edwards1969

Parking is easy but has anyone else struggled with the entrance door and lift at the apartments ?
Seriously I found it easier to get her to take my cock up her arse than to get in and out of that building  :D :D

Offline SalfordSam

There were people in and out when i was there so easy enough really.
As for parking there is a pay and display car park, literally, 1 minute walk away from the doors to her apartment block.