Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy leticia for you - Reading  (Read 2778 times)

22 review(s) for sexy leticia for you (18 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Global_Punter]

Online johnmcnabe

External Link/Members Only

Private apartment near to Reading City centre, within walking distance of the station. It's close to the Oracle shopping centre.

Comms
A bit of back and forth, but swift and punctual, by text. Comms handled by the SP herself, I think. Easily arranged a meet.

Price
£160 the hour.

Service Provider
Leticia is a late 20s, early 30s Brazilian lady. I think she's good looking and quite sexy in a somewhat understated way - she's relatively petite with a lean build, with short brown hair. I found her quite friendly, easy to talk to - her English is flawless, and she was quite happy to have a chat before/during/after the session. She put me quickly at ease when I arrived, and I never felt her focus was to get me in and out. There was no timewasting, or rushing, and I didn't feel neglected or scorned as I have sometimes with other working girls.

The photos on her profile are almost certainly her, albeit probably 5-10 years ago. When I met her, her hair was cut short, and she's experienced all the effects that you might imagine come with 10 years of life. But, I wasn't disappointed and I don't think she's unattractive. She should probably update her profile pictures though.

Services
Tie&Tease and GFE with kissing, OWO, sex in a few (fairly vanilla) positions. No extras and all of these given freely and without resentment.

Refused
Nothing asked for that was refused.

The Meet
Leticia is fairly well reviewed, and has been in Reading for quite some time (10 years or so, she told me). I've wanted to see her for a while, so I thought I'd make it happen. I dropped her a text a few days before I wanted to meet, and we went back and forth to find a mutually convenient time. Quickly agreed a time, and asked to confirm a few hours before the meet, which I did.

I was sent her postcode, and gave her a call once I arrived. Was asked to walk down the road, where I assume she had a good look at me. It's a quiet residential area, so I don't feel I stuck out, but it was a little weird to know I was being watched. I was directed by phone to her place and let in with the behind-the-door trick. I don't think she lives there; probably a place she just works out of. I didn't see or hear anyone else, but a pair of extra shoes did appear at some point during the meet, so I assume she shares with someone.

I was greeted with a welcome and a smile, rather than a deep kiss and having my clothes ripped off as per the bit of fantasy on her profile. Shower and a drink was offered, with clean towels and toiletries available. Quickly freshened up and was directed into a spacious room with a double bed and a nice view of the window, that I'm hoping in retrospect didn't afford the same view back in! Confirmed services once again - several reviews have mentioned Leticia's Tie & Tease service, so I wanted to give that a go. I mentioned I hadn't done such a thing before, and Leticia told me what to expect, what not to expect, all the reassurances you'd expect.

She strapped me down on the bed, and proceeded to wind me up for half an hour, slowly undressing and using all of her body to great effect, incorporating kissing and oral at points, but always stopping short and building up the tension. It was a pleasant experience, but spoiled just a bit by the ocassional grating of teeth during the oral; I put this down to her being slightly smaller than most people, and me being slightly larger. I do feel she had a bit of a routine she was going through, and being strapped in meant all I could do was go along for the ride; I think I'd rather go for something a bit more interactive in future, but it was certainly a unique experience to be able to just lie back and enjoy the sight and sensation of what she was doing.

She eventually released the straps, and then it was into a more GFE experience for the rest of the meet. She started with kissing and OWO, then moved herself up to mount me in cowgirl, then missionary and doggy. Popped in the bag with 10 minutes or so left on the clock, so we wound it down with a chat while she rubbed me down. She's quite a confident and assertive conversationalist; genuinly able to speak, without any language barriers. Other than her slight accent, you'd probably struggle to tell she isn't a native speaker of English.

I was offered a shower once again, and then seen out with a kiss.

Overall
A positive experience, with a SP who looked after me for the hour and left me feeling great! I'd recommend Leticia, though I did think her T&T was following a practiced routine, which is both good and bad. She looks far younger in her photos as well, which might be disappointing for some. In my case, I just assume photos will be over-flattering, and make a judgement on what I see when I arrive, and I liked Leticia.

Offline mh

I recall I enjoyed a meeting with her and having just read my own review of that meet my recollection was correct.  :thumbsup:

Jeez was it really 6 years ago...?  :scare:

Offline Cum_again

She’s the best smelling working girl I’ve ever met.

Quite sexy in itself not to have a smell of fags hanging around

Offline king tarzan

I have been tempted, but amount of years worked puts me right off..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline time2play

Been on my list along time. Price was an issue since she hit £100 HH but sod it I'll book her next chance i get

Offline Ronnieosullivan

Shes a solid punt
100% older then early 30s though