Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is owo covid safe?  (Read 2239 times)

Offline Bustydusty

Not punted since the initial lockdown and wondering whether to dip my toe with a massage with h/e or possibly even a blow and go
Definitely won’t be kissing for the foreseeable but can’t find any information on what is safe(ish)
Is a blowjob?

Offline chrishornx

Not punted since the initial lockdown and wondering whether to dip my toe with a massage with h/e or possibly even a blow and go
Definitely won’t be kissing for the foreseeable but can’t find any information on what is safe(ish)
Is a blowjob?

is anything safe???  the proximity you have to be to an SP to get a BJ will, in itself, make it uncertain to be safe

so many imponderables ....is 69 safe ? Covered BJ would be better option

Offline NigelF

For various reasons you're not going to be able to find a definitive answer but given what you've said, I would say the answer you're looking for is basically no.

Despite hygiene measures, the close contact nature of a punt is a key issue. Yes kissing is clearly higher risk but one certainly can't say OWO is safe. If your question is changed from "is OWO safe" to is OWO low risk then I'd say the answer is probably still closer to no than yes (because it's a comparatively lower risk but not necessarily low). It also depends how you want to define low risk and how vulnerable to serious consequences you are.

As a side note my personal views (based on moderately extensive reading of the available evidence and particularly my circumstances) are that I don't particularly care about any of the risks hence I've been enjoying multiple punts with DFK and often avoiding those who currently aren't offering it.

Of course what I think/do isn't that relevant to you assuming your circumstances are different which is of course fairly likely.

Offline winkywanky

Is owo covid-safe?

I think I'm right in saying that oral/genital contact is in itself relatively safe.

But you'd want to wash your cock thoroughly afterwards, and your hands.

And if you're a big boy, definitely don't go sucking your own cock after the WG did  ;)  :D.

Offline winkywanky

is anything safe???  the proximity you have to be to an SP to get a BJ will, in itself, make it uncertain to be safe

In reality, that's about the size of it really  :unknown:

Offline scutty brown

A chinese study a few months back found the virus in semen samples from infected men. All had been hospitalised and some were so far gone they needed cattle prod treatment to produce samples. Most were positive.
What I've not seen reported is whether its present in semen from asymptomatic carriers
But you have to assume there is a risk to the girl.

From the point of view of the girl creating a risk to you, as its a respiratory disease mouth to penis transfer is highly likely. It then depends on whether you then touch your cock, followed by touching your face, mouth, nose or eyes

Offline JoJo93

Is a blowjob?

If your worried about it, your best not punting at all

Offline Bustydusty

Think I’ll probably go and see Claire when she’s back or prisca for a nice oily handjob  - or Sofia for a titwank for now - must admit tho I’d love a purely oral session with Alice at sheridans - miss that more than anything
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 07:54:54 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline Home Alone

If your worried about it, your best not punting at all

That may sound like the safest answer for many of us.

Offline MaxHamburg

Is owo covid-safe?

I think I'm right in saying that oral/genital contact is in itself relatively safe.

But you'd want to wash your cock thoroughly afterwards, and your hands.

And if you're a big boy, definitely don't go sucking your own cock after the WG did  ;)  :D.

A great deal of sense from WW and his post following. Cheers.

Offline MaxHamburg

Amen and to JJ93. I'm gagging at the bit.

Offline hungrypunt

youll be fine as long as you have a 2 metre cock

Offline opal

:D :D And both parties are wearing a mask

Offline winkywanky

That's tough, he won't be able to sanitise it himself afterwards.

Offline Richthescouser

It’s what I’m doing for now. Missing DFK and OWO CIM but it’s just not worth the risk for me. I’m playing I by ear though, waiting to se hat happens with vaccine, infection rates and the like.

Offline con-a-ser

OWO is as safe as any other time with the same risks

the ONLY time owo is a covid risk is if one of the two parties has it or is a carrier (showing no signs) & you are taking a greater risk been in the same room
remember the girl isn't breathing out through her mouth if it is stuffed full

Offline Home Alone

remember the girl isn't breathing out through her mouth if it is stuffed full
;) :D

Offline Donnie69

I'm punting again with 2 regular WGs who no longer advertise. I do CIM, DFK etc.

They say I'm the only client. I have multiple health issues, but the health problems could kill me anytime. I figure I might as well have fun.