Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous.Adelle - Romanian - Liverpool Street  (Read 1524 times)

25 review(s) for Gorgeous.Adelle (8 positive, 7 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
19 review(s) for gorgeous adelle (6 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Met Adelle recently when she was based out near Liverpool Street station. I see that she has since moved to Edgware Road / Marylebone. Comms all arranged by text swiftly

Positive
- Friendly girl, reasonably nice body although facially not as attractive as the photos suggest
- Decent OW, did at least 5 minutes which was good
- Sex was pretty good, was able to take a pounding. Pussy reasonably tight, asked me to cum a couple of times but I managed to take my time

Neutral
- It's clear that she's done some work to her face. I'm no expert but to me she's done some work around her nose and lips.
- Not as attractive in real life as per her AW photos
- Although she is indeed a woman, there are some parts of her which appears to be a bit manly
- No FK offered although I didn't ask as her breath didn't seem very fresh

Negative
- I paid for 30 mins but was out of the door after minute 20. I could have stayed there and asked for a massage but I just didn't fancy her as much after the deed.

Overall, for me this was a neutral. I just didn't fancy her as much and the service was average, I don't think I'll be returning.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 09:21:10 am by newbie2014 »

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tantraman

... reasonably nice body although facially not as attractive as the photos suggest ... clear that she's done some work to her face. I'm no expert but to me she's done some work around her nose and lips ... Although she is indeed a woman, there are some parts of her which appears to be a bit manly ...

Judge for yourselves via photos collected here :hi:

Offline user1437

Holy shit. I've seen her before (a long time ago) and I have no idea what the hell was the idea with the facelift.

She looks... different. In a bad way  :unknown:

Offline Global_Punter

Holy shit. I've seen her before (a long time ago) and I have no idea what the hell was the idea with the facelift.

She looks... different. In a bad way  :unknown:

Some do it to look young, botox etc you get the idea - IMO not all have great results