Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: naughty_hotwife, Nottingham  (Read 5957 times)

29 review(s) for sexy_mich (22 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

This was last thursday

Comms:

I initially booked a week in advance and confirmed a day before if we were still on. On the morning of the punt i text her at 9am and told her i was setting off and ill see her in a few hours, i was driving from london wanted to make sure all was good. As ive touched down in Hucknall ive noticed i received a text from her stating she has to cancel and she will explain later. I thought WTF so ive texted her explaining ive just drove 2hrs30mins to see you why are you cancelling. She rang me explaining she just come on and if i want i can come round for a free BJ, naughty_hotwife was my plan B as plan A fell through so i decided to go for the freebie.

Free BJ:

So ive walked straight through  into her house and she was very apologetic and made our way to the bedroom. Went in for a kiss and it didnt really lead to dfk but consist of lip kissing. Laid on the bed for the BJ and it wasnt anything special, i havent got a 15inch cock but there was no attempt of deep throat and 4mins into the bj i was loosing my erection because bj was bad. She then said to to wank over her ass and as ive got behind her i could smell a not pleasant smell coming from her puss. So wank myself off and cum on her ass. Quick clean up in the bathroom and bailed out,

Had the BJ been good i think i would have returned for a 2nd booking but with a very poor bj and hygeine issue i dont think its worth it

External Link/Members Only

Offline kingkong69

Wow 1st time she had negative..Bit worry about pussy stank though :scare:

Offline Smartstav

A free blow job and you have a complaint

:sarcastic:

Offline Timkitchen

Bit of a tricky one. I mean it could totally be genuine, she then felt like she had to offer something based on you travelling and didn't really want to which is why it was lack lustre.

It's not ideal but also is a bit of a weird one. If it's true, although not nice the smell would have probably been down to her being on her period.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Stinky fannys are horrible. So may she was telling the truth and came On early. She up the top of my list but she dramatically dropped now.

Offline kingkong69

When i go punting I always make sure my cock super clean and also expect wg clean too..

Offline John the Sextist

Sounds like her performance and value is up and down like an "whores draws" pardon the pun  :dance: :dance:

I can't get interested in her and not that I'm bothered owing to her age restriction and this review would seal it  :thumbsdown:

I can't get my head around the need to travel that far north for a punt, surely there are enough quality SP's in the south and much closer to spend your money on, it may have been a free BJ but still expensive with time and travel cost's  :unknown: :unknown:

Better luck next time  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:drinks:

Offline mrfishyfoo

I'm not surprised at all that her fanny smelt if she was on.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sorry to "hear" you had a wasted journey MrP.

Offline woiczeck

A free blow job and you have a complaint

:sarcastic:

Exactly!!!
From all the reviews sounds like one.of the genuine ones, and if it had been ruse, then she wouldn't have let you in, I think the negatives a little harsh here.

Offline hunkybc

I wouldn't go near her pussy if she was on  :D
But a negative for a free BJ  :unknown:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388

Comms:

I initially booked a week in advance and confirmed a day before if we were still on. On the morning of the punt i text her at 9am and told her i was setting off and ill see her in a few hours, i was driving from london wanted to make sure all was good. As ive touched down in Hucknall ive noticed i received a text from her stating she has to cancel and she will explain later. I thought WTF so ive texted her explaining ive just drove 2hrs30mins to see you why are you cancelling. She rang me explaining she just come on and if i want i can come round for a free BJ, naughty_hotwife was my plan B as plan A fell through so i decided to go for the freebie.

Free BJ:

So ive walked straight through  into her house and she was very apologetic

Sounds like she cancel because of the blob, you’ve not seen the text and obviously as many would be angry, to be fair she apologies and gave you a free blow job, in my mind she’s gone beyond good customer service to make up for the issue, personally I would have made it a positive for her efforts, but it’s not my review.

She told you she was on the blob of course it’s going to smell  :lol:

Just my 10 cents for what it’s worth

Offline ArchBacon

I subscribed to her onlyfans for a month for research purposes, as her rates are reasonable and she looks right up my alley, physically.

Quite a few videos of her BB’ing black lads in hotel rooms on there, the BB thing had been mentioned in previous reviews but had to see for myself.

Offline hunkybc

Apparently she is also on a swingers site.

Offline Jamesbattersea

To be honest dude yeah she looks nice but unless you were up here for other reasons why would you drive up to the midlands to get a shag when there are over 4000 WGs in London to chose from?
If she's on the blob she's going to smell a bit i think that just proves she's genuine. I would have been pissed of when i arrived but a free blowy surely would have brought it up to a neutral.
It's your review though.

Offline seandana

I wouldn't go near her pussy if she was on  :D
But a negative for a free BJ  :unknown:

to be fair he did say it was a crap BJ, surely a negative .

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
What does she look like facially? Baby looks ok
Anyone any pics they can send me?

At £60 I’m tempted with owo cim included  :drinks:

Offline gbyld87

What does she look like facially? Baby looks ok
Anyone any pics they can send me?

At £60 I’m tempted with owo cim included  :drinks:

You gotta turn off that autocorrect  :lol:

Offline jnotts

I won’t post a full review as I’ve reviewed her in the past and not much to add to it, but I saw Michelle last week in a hotel for a blow and go and for £30 it’s brilliant value. Plenty of foreplay, kissing and playing with her tits before a good bit of owo. For me her technique is good and has such filthy eyes when looking up at you.
Never booked for full service, just because I enjoy the short bookings with her.
Facially, quite pretty, but chavvy looking but has a dirty (in a good way)look about her which just adds to a blow and go session.
As this review shows though, ymmv and everyone has off days!