Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Judy Glasgow Thai Massage  (Read 9310 times)

Offline donnymurdo

External Link/Members Only

I met this lady very recently for the first time
Location was southside if Glasgow towards Cathcart
Ground floor tenement building , with plenty of on street free parking

Fee
1hr Massage with HE £50

Arrived and when buzzed in door opened to let me in , not doing usual hiding routine
I was wearing a face mask and she gave me hand wash to use into the room

I would say she is about 50 but not sure facially quite attractive
Probably a size 12 /14 but with a lovely curvy figure
She was wearing a knee length tight skirt and a low cut blouse showing off a lovely cleavage
Confirmed I wanted a soft relaxing sensuous massage with HE and she left to let me get undressed And I heard running water , I assume she was getting washed

Lying face down naked with only a mask on is a bit surreal 😃
She started the massage and I had to ask her to be gentler as she was being very firm
Nice massage followed including lots of CC swipes and focus on my thighs and bum , many reach unders
Continued for about 35-40 mins and asked to turn over .
At this point she went straight for the wee man
I said I didn’t want to come yet as I booked an hour and she replied it’s ok we have plenty time

She then mixed between the wanking touching my Inner thighs And balls and more touching of my arse
Really good slow wank to completion at the end

I did try to touch her during the end and although she was happy for me to touch her bum through her skirt she wouldn’t let me touch anywhere else and said she wasn’t selling her body

Really enjoyed my time and looking forward to a return meeting when I can 👍🏻

Offline donnymurdo

Sorry folks it was £50 +£10 for HE

Offline Trickus

This may sound a daft question - as the ad says “Thai Massage” do you think she is Thai or Chinese?

Offline Trickus

You also got lucky as I went in March and didn’t get HE. Maybe she’s desperate for money now but she has been  seeing customers all through lockdown.

Only reason I know this is because she had contacted me a couple of times asking if I needed a massage but I declined.

Offline Uncle Buck

I visited very recently and did not nor was I offered HE. There were 2 ladies working and at times the place was busy with punters - assume this was 30 minute punts so coming and going etc whilst I was in for an hour.
For this reason I was cautious and perhaps she sensed that and didn’t offer. However a towel was draped most of the hour and very few CC swipes so I didn’t ask.

Not sure I’ll return

Offline Trickus

The twice i went, there was another female there who looked a bit of a boiler and she was just learning. I did have towel draped over but she didn’t seem to be phased when she walked in on me in the nude.

She is looking for “love” as she explained when asking if I was married as she wants to stay in Scotland as she really likes Scotland.

Offline donnymurdo

You also got lucky as I went in March and didn’t get HE. Maybe she’s desperate for money now but she has been  seeing customers all through lockdown.

Only reason I know this is because she had contacted me a couple of times asking if I needed a massage but I declined.

I’m fairly sure she’s Thai . Skin colouring and facial features make me believe Thai.

Offline donnymurdo

I visited very recently and did not nor was I offered HE. There were 2 ladies working and at times the place was busy with punters - assume this was 30 minute punts so coming and going etc whilst I was in for an hour.
For this reason I was cautious and perhaps she sensed that and didn’t offer. However a towel was draped most of the hour and very few CC swipes so I didn’t ask.

Not sure I’ll return
There was no sounds or signs of anyone else in the flat at the time , not saying there wasn’t just I didn’t see any .

I asked about HE first in the text comms when arranging the meet and she agreed straight away

Offline Trickus

Maybe I need to ask if I ever go back. I’m sure that I saw Judy (if that’s her real name) but I think more Chinese than Thai as not as dark skinned as other Thai girls I’ve had massage with.

This is assuming that we’re talking about same person and location. She mentioned she used to do massage years ago but gave up. I vaguely remember nearly 10 years ago going for massages with HE  near Langside college with a Chinese woman named Judy.

Maybe one and the same

Offline Jock D

Appreciate the review :thumbsup:

I've not returned to punting yet...and not sure when I will...but when I do, my first will be a FBSM.

However, the thought of having a sensual massage whilst wearing a face mask :thumbsdown: when you add in the comments from Trickus & UB...the whole set up at this new place seems fucked up, confusing and downright weird...similarities to the way the Crossmyloof flat went when Jas & her maw pissed off back to Wales.

Offline Trickus

Well as I previously said she’s trying to make as much money as she can and guessing it’s a case of “pack ‘em in ship ‘em out” during lockdown and just now before the “others” starting offering their services on gumtree as then more competition

Offline Uncle Buck

There was no mask worn by me or the SP

Offline Gunner1

The woman I saw was Malaysian Chinese and says she’s been doing this for a year. I suspect there will be several Judys.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 06:51:38 pm by Gunner1 »

Offline Trickus

The woman I saw was Malaysian Chinese and says she’s been doing this for a year. I suspect there will be several Judys.

Did you get a HE when you went?

I might try them again in couple of weeks and as said before just ask about a HE? If you don’t ask you don’t get!

Offline Gunner1

Did you get a HE when you went?

Yeah I had asked beforehand and she agreed.

Offline donnymurdo

Judy Judy Judy ...

You are probably right 👍🏻

Offline Para124

Made a booking last weekend with "Judy". Arrived 5mins ahead of time, texted to say I was there and got no reply by the agreed time.

Decided to scope the joint out and did a fly-by on foot. Couldn't help but notice another punter waiting by a doorway, phone in hand and staring up at various windows looking on expectantly (big warning light for me). Walked on by and did a return fly-by rougly 5mins later (meaning I was a good 8 mins past my agreed start time with still no response). Punter had clearly been allowed in as no sign of him on my return.

Got back to car and got a call from girl with good grasp of English saying "the girls" had got confused and there was a double booking. Hung up before I heard any more of their excuses and headed back to base.Got a text saying sorry and they'll offer me a free massage "next time". Can't be arsed with that sort of behaviour so no intention of returning. Definitely churning through the punters with no discretion on what is a very busy local road.

Offline valdishere

Yes same Judy from years ago near Langside college, proper massage skills and usually nice HE suggest ask when you book next time. She doesnt offer other services
Appreciate the review :thumbsup:

I've not returned to punting yet...and not sure when I will...but when I do, my first will be a FBSM.

However, the thought of having a sensual massage whilst wearing a face mask :thumbsdown: when you add in the comments from Trickus & UB...the whole set up at this new place seems fucked up, confusing and downright weird...similarities to the way the Crossmyloof flat went when Jas & her maw pissed off back to Wales.

Offline Trickus

Did you remember her when you met her this time around except she’s about 10 years older? I know when she was near Langside college a couple of times I saw her I got B2B.
I’m glad my vague memory hadn’t failed me.

Had you asked for HE in advance? My only concern is if she still has that other munter working out of the flat with her that I get the munter. And don’t know if the other girl does HE.